60 Minutes Reportedly Set To Reveal Pelosi Corruption...

can we wait for the proof to be shown on both these people?

Why do you people only precomdem one as guilty?

why are you pretending the article did NOT include the actions of boehner?

see how morally bankrupt you are?

the article talks of two people who possibly have corruption problems of the very same nature.

Your side ONLY condems one person.

The Liberal Press looking into Democratic corruption is surprising,so i have to give props to 60 Minutes on this one. Pelosi has always been corrupt. I hope her reign of terror comes to an end real soon.

Kroft also reportedly peppered House Speaker John Boehner with questions about trades he made in health-insurance company stock as healthcare reform legislation was moving through Congress. Boehner denied any improprieties in the trades.

from the article.

You only pre condem the other side huh?

Where did I condemn Pelosi? I'm surprised that 60mins would look into anything the hag would do, but I'm not convinced of her guilt anymore than I would be Boehner's, by an article in the snitch.

Sort of the old blind squirrel thing. Or, as Rush puts it, a random act of journalism.

You only pre condem the other side huh?

Where did I condemn Pelosi? I'm surprised that 60mins would look into anything the hag would do, but I'm not convinced of her guilt anymore than I would be Boehner's, by an article in the snitch.

Sort of the old blind squirrel thing. Or, as Rush puts it, a random act of journalism.

Well that is true most often with the Liberal/Democrat-dominated MSM. So i have to agree with that statement. But i'll still give 60 Minutes some props for their attempt at honesty & integrity. Maybe more in the Liberal Press will follow their lead. I'm an optimist so i'll hold out hope.

can we wait for the proof to be shown on both these people?

Why do you people only precomdem one as guilty?

This coming from the person who is all over this forum condemning Herman Cain WITHOUT any proof what so ever.. You're ridiculous. I swear I think you're mentally off.

Yea i never trusted Pelosi. Once she labelled protesters "Un-American Nazis",i gave up on her for good. I hope they throw the book at her. She really does deserve it.

you condemed her as guilty all ready

Defend your corrupt treasonous bitch from now until the end of days... she will still be a treasonous bitch and you will still be a fucking deluded partisan hack.

This is not about cain.

Cain has a GOP pollster who is a witness to the sexual harrassment.

An eye witness is acceptable evidence in any fucking court case.

Why do you pretend it is not?

Forum List

Back