“60 Minutes”: Hillary Clinton Deliberately Lied About Benghazi (VIDEO)

Ha,ha,ha, says someone that totally ignores the most horrific attack ever, 9/11, where more than 3000 people were killed, and followed by an attack on the wrong country where another 4000+ were killed, but demands more outrage over 4 people killed at an embassy where Republicans refused to provide funds to up the security! Amazing!

:thewave:

Ah, little pics of you bending over with your mouth open; how appropriate for you.

?60 Minutes? broadcast helps propel new round of back-and-forth on Benghazi - The Washington Post

But in a written account that Jones, whose real name was confirmed as Dylan Davies by several officials who worked with him in Benghazi, provided to his employer three days after the attack, he told a different story of his experiences that night.

In Davies’s 21 / 2-page incident report to Blue Mountain, the Britain-based contractor hired by the State Department to handle perimeter security at the compound, he wrote that he spent most of that night at his Benghazi beach-side villa. Although he attempted to get to the compound, he wrote in the report, “we could not get anywhere near . . . as roadblocks had been set up.”

He learned of Stevens’s death, Davies wrote, when a Libyan colleague who had been at the hospital came to the villa to show him a cellphone picture of the ambassador’s blackened corpse. Davies wrote that he visited the still-smoking compound the next day to view and photograph the destruction.

The State Department and GOP congressional aides confirmed that Davies’s Sept. 14, 2012, report, a copy of which was obtained by The Washington Post, was included among tens of thousands of documents turned over to lawmakers by the State Department this year.

?60 Minutes? broadcast helps propel new round of back-and-forth on Benghazi - The Washington Post

But in a written account that Jones, whose real name was confirmed as Dylan Davies by several officials who worked with him in Benghazi, provided to his employer three days after the attack, he told a different story of his experiences that night.

In Davies’s 21 / 2-page incident report to Blue Mountain, the Britain-based contractor hired by the State Department to handle perimeter security at the compound, he wrote that he spent most of that night at his Benghazi beach-side villa. Although he attempted to get to the compound, he wrote in the report, “we could not get anywhere near . . . as roadblocks had been set up.”

He learned of Stevens’s death, Davies wrote, when a Libyan colleague who had been at the hospital came to the villa to show him a cellphone picture of the ambassador’s blackened corpse. Davies wrote that he visited the still-smoking compound the next day to view and photograph the destruction.

The State Department and GOP congressional aides confirmed that Davies’s Sept. 14, 2012, report, a copy of which was obtained by The Washington Post, was included among tens of thousands of documents turned over to lawmakers by the State Department this year.

Wow. You mean 60 minutes didn't bother to determine if the story was true... again?

....and some people are burying their heads up their own asses, like you apparently.

Ha,ha,ha, says someone that totally ignores the most horrific attack ever, 9/11, where more than 3000 people were killed, and followed by an attack on the wrong country where another 4000+ were killed, but demands more outrage over 4 people killed at an embassy where Republicans refused to provide funds to up the security! Amazing!

1. The terrorists did 9-11; you know that right?
Oh no, a truther? You think Bush did?

2. I am outraged at the fact that Bush kept us in Iraq long after we took control. We should have burned down what was left of the government infrastructure, handed power over to the Baathist party's most acceptable government, then left that shit hole.
Sure you are.....because we were right to go there siince Iraq was responsible for 9/11 (or was it Bush?)....:lol::lol:

Why the hell do you ASSume that I am not outraged?
Because if you were you would not be making a mountain out of a molehill over Benghazi, being that 9/11 was the worst terrorist attack ever, under the Republican administration and I've yet to see Issa or any of the other Benghazi fanatic raising cain and demanding an investigation and that Bush/Cheney be held accountable.

Lol, classic projection on your part; no, I think the fucking terrorists di 9-11, doofus.

2. I am outraged at the fact that Bush kept us in Iraq long after we took control. We should have burned down what was left of the government infrastructure, handed power over to the Baathist party's most acceptable government, then left that shit hole.
Sure you are.....because we were right to go there siince Iraq was responsible for 9/11 (or was it Bush?)....:lol::lol:

We had plenty of reason go finish the 2001 Desert Storm war against Hussein since he continued to violate the cease fire EVERY DAY. It had nothing to do with 9-11, but everything to do with violating the cease fire, and what do you do when your enemy keeps violating the cease fire he signed? You go back to war and FINISH them.

Why the hell do you ASSume that I am not outraged?
Because if you were you would not be making a mountain out of a molehill over Benghazi, being that 9/11 was the worst terrorist attack ever, under the Republican administration and I've yet to see Issa or any of the other Benghazi fanatic raising cain and demanding an investigation and that Bush/Cheney be held accountable.

FOUR DEAD AMERICANS INCLUDING AN AMBASSADOR IS A MOLEHILL?

Only a libtard could be that crass, partisan and full of shyte.

Lol, classic projection on your part; no, I think the fucking terrorists di 9-11, doofus.
You're the doofus, because your post above sounds like you're questioning the fact that the terrorist did 9/11 - or maybe you're just bad at the English language?

We had plenty of reason go finish the 2001 Desert Storm war against Hussein since he continued to violate the cease fire EVERY DAY. It had nothing to do with 9-11, but everything to do with violating the cease fire, and what do you do when your enemy keeps violating the cease fire he signed? You go back to war and FINISH them.
That's bullshit, and Bush's excuse wasn't that he wanted to finish Desert Storm, his excuse was that Saddam had WMDs, which was a lie, but now you right-wingers have spun that into Saddam shipping them off to Syria.....what a joke.

Compared to 3000+ in NYC and 4000+ in Iraq, hell yes, it is a molehill.

Well the tard is you, and the fact that you can overlook 7000 dead and pull a hizzy fit over "4" deaths shows that you are also a partisan hack.

You're the doofus, because your post above sounds like you're questioning the fact that the terrorist did 9/11 - or maybe you're just bad at the English language?

Or you're bad at reading the English language, dumbass.

That's bullshit, and Bush's excuse wasn't that he wanted to finish Desert Storm, his excuse was that Saddam had WMDs, which was a lie, but now you right-wingers have spun that into Saddam shipping them off to Syria.....what a joke.

1. Saddam did have WMDs and we knew that since we sold some of the to him and agreed to him having most of the rest so he could stop the Iranians who had reversed Husseins invasion into what was looking like an invasion of Iraq.

2. Bush chose a PR campaign theme, and had no ability to change the facts that otherwise justified invading either way.

Compared to 3000+ in NYC and 4000+ in Iraq, hell yes, it is a molehill.

Except no one is lying under oath and hiding witnesses to 9-11, you simplistic bitch.

Well the tard is you, and the fact that you can overlook 7000 dead and pull a hizzy fit over "4" deaths shows that you are also a partisan hack.

I have never over looked a damned thing, you fucking stupid ass whore. You simply cant manage the facts to a rational conclusion.

I.E. I cant fix your stupidity.

Everyone know Hillary lied, the question is will Dems man up or justify the lies?

Given that CBS has just admitted to airing a fake story, that question definitely applies to you now. Will you (and all the conservatives) man up and admit you mindlessly repeated some wild fabrications about Hillary, or will you try to justify the lies?

Forum List

Back