*60 Minutes* Collapsing!,..lol!!!

Sorry bout that,

1. Their boss is going to jail, seems he likes to harass the ladies for a little sumpin sumpin.
  2. Sad CBS is losing viewership, leaps and bounds!
  3. I really don't know how to express my absolute JOY!!!
  4. The head guy at CBS is flailing as well, he's next!!!,..lol!!!!
  5. '60 Minutes' Boss Jeff Fager to Stay 'on Vacation' Until Investigation Wraps, CBS Says
  6. "Deep in his New Yorker piece about CBS CEO Les Moonves, Farrow reported that six women had accused Fager of touching" note:from link

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Is that as bad as what happened to the WHOLE Prime Line up at FOX?

With Roger Ailes being a lifetime abuser.
O'reilly the same
Napolitano
Eric Bolling the same

also Chasing
Megyn Kelly
Greta van Greta
Gretchen Carlson
Allsion Camerota
Kimberly Guilfoyle

Whole Prime Time Unrecognizable now from 2 years ago.
Only Hannity "the entertainer"/propagandist is left.
`

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Their boss is going to jail, seems he likes to harass the ladies for a little sumpin sumpin.
  2. Sad CBS is losing viewership, leaps and bounds!
  3. I really don't know how to express my absolute JOY!!!
  4. The head guy at CBS is flailing as well, he's next!!!,..lol!!!!
  5. '60 Minutes' Boss Jeff Fager to Stay 'on Vacation' Until Investigation Wraps, CBS Says
  6. "Deep in his New Yorker piece about CBS CEO Les Moonves, Farrow reported that six women had accused Fager of touching" note:from link

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Like the NRA is collapsing.

1. Stay on topic, why not just start a *NRA* thread.
  2. *CBSN* is spiralling in the toilet!
  3. And I like IT!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I wish the press and media would go on strike for 3 days, just to show idiots like you what it's like to be in the dark.
I would love for them to just not show up at a Trump rally.
You know they are NOT obligated to do so, right?
And guess who would not "like IT!!!"?
That's right, your Orange Goon.
Why would Trump care if the scum didn’t show up? They’re useless to him as he’s been circumventing them since June 16, 2015 by taking his message, filter free, directly to the people, which pisses the shunned press off and keeps them on the attack in the hopes of getting even with him. But all they’ve managed to accomplish is further tarnishing their quickly diminishing reputations. The dumb asses.

Sorry bout that,

1. The main reason CBS is in decline is their bad attack adds on PRESIDENT, Trump, America voted, and we choose Trump!
  2. Even before he won, CBSN was attacking him, we noticed.
  3. We wondered why CBSN was trying to direct the election, they shoved it to Hillary, with the constant polls.
  4. And nobody I know of liked Hillary, the media liked her but no one else did, as far as I know.
  5. So in reality CBSN has been in decline for a couple years, or longer, and the ladies are attacking it now with the #METOO movement.
  6. CBSN reported constantly how Obama could do no wrong, while Obama gave Iran 150 billion US dollars to Iran CBSN said nothing derogatory.
  7. That shows CBSN is in the tank of the Democrats, its obvious and is not what the media is supposed to BE.
  8. In the mean time have you noticed all the drug companies run a hell of a lot of commercials now, constantly trying to sell us LIFE EXTENDING drugs with rather nasty side effects.
  9. No hell no, those side effects are risky as hell, may cause suicidal thoughts, death by bleeding out,..etc.....no thanks!!!!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back