60+ Lawmakers 7 States Tell Obama; if you want on 2012 ballot, RELEASE YOUR RECORDS!

another thread from the psycho freaktoid troll?

*sheesh*
What do you think of all these state legislatures drafting bills to make Obama pony up his credentials?

the "legislatures" are not drafting anything. legislaTORS are. That there are a handful of birther freaks in the GOP that got elected to state legislatures around the country is not exactly a surprise.

Like I said, and like you conveniently ignored, I served as a legislative aide to a caucus of state legislaTORS and there were all SORTS of birdbrained bills that individual legislaTORS had drafted up - usually at the behest of one of their even more birdbrained constituents - and those bills NEVER saw the light of day.

You wanna crow about something... why not come back here when a SINGLE state LEGISLATURE actually passes such a bill and that state's GOVERNOR signs it.

Until then, your babbling makes it clear that, while you may or may not know anything about the Army, you certainly know ZIP about civics.

Wow, you are a busy boy. You posted this one 251 places on the internet.

Google

Are you being paid for this?

Aw shucks, the economy's bad, Ravi. Go easy on a fella making a few bucks as a spammin' shill. I'm sure it's embarrassing enough as it is. Especially since he's busted.

:rofl:

I feel a little bad for him in a way. I don't think he's just an asshole, I think he's just so stupid that he doesn't even realize that he's full of shit. It's a little bit sad actually. :(

I did feel bad for him, actually. Until he called little kids "Communist black mold". Picking on kids makes anybody instant fair game.

another thread from the psycho freaktoid troll?

*sheesh*
What do you think of all these state legislatures drafting bills to make Obama pony up his credentials?

Stanley Armour Dunham
Stanley Dunham is the grandfather of Barack Obama. He was born in 1918 and served as a sergeant in the U.S. Army during World War II, enlisting just after the attacks on Pearl Harbor.

Ralph Dunham, Ph.D.
Great-uncle of Barack Obama, older brother of Stanley Dunham, born 1916. He served in the U.S. Army as an assignment and personnel officer during World War II, landing at Normandy's Omaha Easy Red beach on D-Day plus four and working his way through France, Italy and Germany

Charles Thomas Payne
Great-uncle of Barack Obama, younger brother of Madelyn Dunham, born 1925. Served during World War II in the U.S. Army 89th Infantry Division. Obama has often described Payne's role in liberating Ohrdruf forced labor camp. Payne appeared in the visitor's gallery at the Democratic National Convention in Denver, Colorado, when his great-nephew was nominated for President.

---------------------------------

You claim to be retired from the military and yet you malign the patriotism of the Obama family in an earlier post and refer to our president as "black mold".

I can't believe you could possibly have been in the military and say those things about active duty soldiers from WWII. You're dirty. No way around it.

What the fuck does ones ancestors have to do with them? My great great great grandfather is the brother of Chief Justice John Marshall. With that and $2 I can go buy a cup of coffee.

Aw shucks, the economy's bad, Ravi. Go easy on a fella making a few bucks as a spammin' shill. I'm sure it's embarrassing enough as it is. Especially since he's busted.

:rofl:

I feel a little bad for him in a way. I don't think he's just an asshole, I think he's just so stupid that he doesn't even realize that he's full of shit. It's a little bit sad actually. :(

I did feel bad for him, actually. Until he called little kids "Communist black mold". Picking on kids makes anybody instant fair game.

He's a terrible speller too. It's spelled "US Army R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D." :lol:

He's a terrible speller too. It's spelled "US Army R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D." :lol:

You know I'll have to report you to Sarah now.

Forum List

Back