60% Floridians FAVOR purging of non-citizens

Do you favor requiring voter rolls purged of non-citizens?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Americans have always welcomed legal immigration.

I have no idea why Leftists are so intent on destroying America by opening up our borders to a free-for-all invasion to all-comers.

I welcome legal immigration.

I just wish the illegals would pack up their shit, their anchor babies, and go the hell back to Mexico.

BTW nothing wrong with purging the rolls. Good Idea just like Voter ID is a good idea.

To bad if the Dems don't like it.

I have no idea why Leftists are so intent on destroying America by opening up our borders to a free-for-all invasion to all-comers.

I think the Dems understand they progressive Marxist idea is dead to the normal population. So they need more people to exploit who will still fall for the emo commie rhetoric. Lol

I think the Dems understand they progressive Marxist idea is dead to the normal population. So they need more people to exploit who will still fall for the emo commie rhetoric. Lol

Historical precedence...
Remember Motor Voter Bill?
Encouraged illegals to get driver's licenses then register as Democrats!
The NVRA has become a beacon for vote fraud. Its minimal verification requirements opened the door to ACORN-style massive voter registration fraud, and in the confusion provide blanket opportunities for vote fraud.

Voter ID laws have become critically important. According to a Pew report, approximately 24 million or 12.5 percent of voter registrations nationally are either invalid or inaccurate, including about 1.8 million deceased individuals, and 2.75 million with multiple-state registrations.

The Left

Remember CRA? Help unqualified borrowers get loans and flip properties defaulting loans!

off the voting roles.

The survey of 1,697 Florida voters by Quinnipiac (Conn.) University showed
60 percent in favor and
35 percent opposed to the governor's attempts.
Five percent didn't have an opinion.
The margin of error in a snapshot of voters' views taken between June 12 and June 18 was plus or minus 2.4 percentage points.

Poll: Majority of Florida voters support purge - Florida Wires - MiamiHerald.com

Great! Me too. That's not what governor Skeletor was doing though...

Forum List

Back