60 Best Conservative Blogs For 2012

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
by NavyOne @ The Mellow Jihadi blog

I really must thank John Hawkins and Right Wing News for choosing the ol’ blog as #33 on his list of the 60 Best Conservative Blogs For 2012 (6th Annual.) John writes for PJ Media and Townhall, as well as blogging at the above site. Thanks also to y’all for reading and for commenting. It makes this all the more interesting.
The full list: @ 60 Best Conservative Blogs For 2012 |

:cool:

I really must thank John Hawkins and Right Wing News for choosing the ol’ blog as #33 on his list of the 60 Best Conservative Blogs For 2012 (6th Annual.) John writes for PJ Media and Townhall, as well as blogging at the above site. Thanks also to y’all for reading and for commenting. It makes this all the more interesting.

It's sucks living in mom's basement and now these failures have a place to vent. BLOGGING. BLOGGING. BLOGGING.

It's sucks living in mom's basement and now these failures have a place to vent. BLOGGING. BLOGGING. BLOGGING.

So in your case, you do it here. :badgrin:

As opposed to you, OP, who just vents on a message board while probably living in mom's basement.

Forum List

Back