60 and sunny

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
Who's grilling this weekend?

As i type i am reducing a tangerine habenero maple glaze for some grilled chicken leg quarters I'll be cooking tomorrow night.

I have 2 boneless turkey breasts in brine right now that I'll throw on the smoker around 10PM. They'll be ready when I get up around 5AM tomorrow then I'll smoke up a brisket I have marinating in a Sam Adams chili pepper sauce. The brisket is on the small side so that should be done sometime around 2 PM tomorrow.

I'll fire up the chicken around 5 PM after work crack a beer, light a fire in the chiminea and chill.

Life is good.

Gonna be 88 and clear here tomorrow... 70s and sunny right now. Grillin starts tonight!

Nice.

We're doing pretty good here in New England with 60. it'll feel like 80 to me after this past winter though.

i grilled a couple of marinated flank steaks last sat when it was about 40 out.
i'm ready to go and 60 will feel like 80-might even melt the rest of the snow...

Gonna be 88 and clear here tomorrow... 70s and sunny right now. Grillin starts tonight!

Nice.

We're doing pretty good here in New England with 60. it'll feel like 80 to me after this past winter though.

i'm ready to go and 60 will feel like 80-might even melt the rest of the snow...

Maybe where you are. We still have so much snow all over our yard.
We've been grilling all winter. We used our smoker a few times too. My husband standing out there in his boots and winter coat ... drinking a beer or six.

Nice.

We've been grilling all winter. We used our smoker a few times too. My husband standing out there in his boots and winter coat ... drinking a beer or six.

Ah a man's man eh?

I grill all winter but there's something special about grilling on the first warm (relatively) day in the spring

Grilling in the winter is fun though. Just stick all your beers in a snow bank no cooler needed.

Nice.

2 weeks ago i had a good 2 1/2 feet everywhere. the rain took a lot of it out.
it snowed here (south shore) on monday but nothing stuck. they still have those big piles in boston, though.

Ah a man's man eh?

I grill all winter but there's something special about grilling on the first warm (relatively) day in the spring

Grilling in the winter is fun though. Just stick all your beers in a snow bank no cooler needed.

I'll raise my beer bottle just pulled from the snowbank to that SP!

it snowed here (south shore) on monday but nothing stuck. they still have those big piles in boston, though.

I'm just outside the city and there is no snow here. But, drive north where I live ... just outside of 495 ... that is where all the snow is.

I'm just outside the city and there is no snow here. But, drive north where I live ... just outside of 495 ... that is where all the snow is.

good place for it
:D

Grilled salmon last week. It was 70 that day. Our favorite is London Broil, beef or backstraps cooked that way.

Forum List

Back