6 yr. old boy beheaded in Saudia Arabia

I wonder how the muslim apologists will defend this?

I wonder how Trump apologists will defend this?

What does Trump have to do with this?
The Saudis are one of his best buddies. They also helped him win illegally.

Lest we forget obama bowing to the Saudis and his well known admiration for Islam.

Obama Had Close Ties to Top Saudi Adviser at Early Age

Barack Hussein Obama: America's First Defender-In-Chief Of Islam | Investor's Business Daily
Islam in Africa: The Invisible Genocide of Christians

Why doesn't the media report on the genocide and rapes being committed against black population in Africa. The Muslims goal is to get rid of all non-muslims by whatever means in order to have a total Islamic country. Muslims have also committed genocide in Mauritania and other African countries as well all in the name of Islam. Sengal and Chad are the only countries in the world who have set up refugee camps in their country in order to save their lives. Millions of blacks have been killed by Muslims yet the Arab media and Western media have barely reported on this.

Last edited:
Just noticed this thread has been moved......well still seems to be getting a lot of hits.....thus if someone was tryiing to hide it in a less popular site....I think their effort was in vain.

I think part of the problem with the apologists for Islam is that there has been so many violent attacks by Islamic terrorists that a lot of people have gotten numbed by all the reports.....they just shrug it off as just another day at the office and having a natural inclination to be contrarians rise to the defense of those who not deserve a defense.

Look how quickly American's unity after 9/11 was eroded by the useful idiots for Islam

Category: | Herald Sun

It simply illustrates how this most intolerant of all relgions should not be allowed to migrate to America via allowing it's followers to immigrate to America.....not even to mention there are a lot more deserving Christians that are constantly persecuted in muslim nations....they are the ones we should allow to come here.

Boy, 6, beheaded in front of screaming mum 'for being wrong religion'
And Donald Trump is trying to give them nuclear technology

I think part of the problem with the apologists for Islam is that there has been so many violent attacks by Islamic terrorists that a lot of people have gotten numbed by all the reports.....they just shrug it off as just another day at the office and having a natural inclination to be contrarians rise to the defense of those who not deserve a defense.

Look how quickly American's unity after 9/11 was eroded by the useful idiots for Islam

It wasn’t them you idiot it was George bush who squandered that unity by passing a bunch of bad right wing policies after 9-11. It was called disaster capitalism. Haloburton, etc. then the me lied us into Iraq. Think I’m lying? Trump said it to Jebb during the primaries. Look it up.

You defended that asshole bush for 8 years I’m sure.

It simply illustrates how this most intolerant of all relgions should not be allowed to migrate to America via allowing it's followers to immigrate to America.....not even to mention there are a lot more deserving Christians that are constantly persecuted in muslim nations....they are the ones we should allow to come here.

Boy, 6, beheaded in front of screaming mum 'for being wrong religion'
And Donald Trump is trying to give them nuclear technology

Why do you lie?

Seriously? Do you think that people will believe you ? Are you too fucking stupid to grasp that you are lying? Do you think you'll get away with it? Is it for the praise from your fellow Stalinists?

It wasn’t them you idiot it was George bush who squandered that unity by passing a bunch of bad right wing policies after 9-11. It was called disaster capitalism. Haloburton, etc. then the me lied us into Iraq. Think I’m lying? Trump said it to Jebb during the primaries. Look it up.

You defended that asshole bush for 8 years I’m sure.

Certainly not.

Anyhow.....I think the ones most responsible for the invasion of Iraq was the intelligence community...giving bush bad intelligence aka they were developing weapons of mass destruction.

Anyhow the liberals love bush now....ya know how he has sucked up to the Obamas and appararantly has some sort of fantasy about Michelle.

Forum List

Back