6-year-old loses eye to Israeli rubber bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's the difference between Israel and Hamas. Hamas INTENTIONALLY kills civilians

Hamas intentionally kills civilians.

Israel intentionally STEALS from civilians.

...and by the way, being killed intentionally or being collateral damage, doesn't make it much better if you're dead!!!!!

I do not agree that Hamas intentionally kills civilians. They called off suicide bombings over 5 years ago. I know of no civilians intentionally killed by Hamas since then.

Israel intentionally kills civilians, Cast Lead is filled with proof of that and the operation in November of 2012 is filled with evidence of that.

Israel intentionally steals land. The ethnic cleansing of the past 65 years proves that.

LIAR !

How can you say Hamas never killed civilians intentionally ?
Suicide bombers would walk up to a crowd of civilians and blow themselves up as well as Israelis. Funny thing is, they complain that Israel kills Palestinians while Palestinians were killing themselves with bombs strapped o their bodies.
And the only reason the suicide bombings stopped was because of the wall. Once Hamas realized they couldn't send their suicide bombers anymore, they claim it was them who stopped hahaha.

And you know of no civilians killed since 5 years ago ?? That's further proof that you don't give two shits about Israelis being killed. The number is not high, but still, some Israeli civilians have been killed since 5 years ago.

You're disgusting, Sherri MunnerNazi. You're a venomous snake

Did you condemn them when they were?

I did not start following the conflict until after the war between Israel and the civilians of Lebanon in 2006, in which Israel killed over 1000 Lebanese over 90% of whom were civilians.

I only confronted the last of the suicide bombings, the suicide bombing in Dimona I remember, I was disgusted by it and I expressed my disgust on a discussion board. An elderly Jewish woman was killed, and what was most disgusting to me was watching groups affiliated with Hamas and Fatah both step forward claiming responsibility and be so proud of what they were claiming. They both gave their own narratives about how each claimed they alone had carried out the bombing. And the stories were very different, they could not have both even possibly been true. I concluded someone outside was giving them money to claim responsibility, I had no other explanation for why they were both trying to claim responsibility as they were. But I do not know who really committed the act, a group affiliated with Fatah or Hamas or someone else, or who was paying them. But, again, I was completely disgusted by the act and expressed my feelings about it. What else can I say? I do not support suicide bombings, especially against civilians. And, to repeat, they are not presently happening in Palestine.

I was going back and reading about the last of the suicide bombings. There was a suicide bombing in early 2007 that killed three in a bakery. I do not remember that personally, but read that it was carried out by groups associated with Fatah, at least that was who claimed responsibility for the act after the fact. Hamas had announced in 2005 or 2006 that they were stopping suicide attacks against civilians.

What can anyone say good about suicide attacks against civilians? Nothing good to say about them.

What I am happy about is they are no longer a practice in Palestine. They were a response to Israel's terror attacks against civilians, called targeted assassinations. Those practices still continue, unfortunately, and are equally as disgusting as suicide bombings. In targeted assassinations, individuals are targeted, often in their homes, and often innocent civilians are killed. They, like suicide bombings, are 100% unlawful, under intl law.

And that's the difference between Israel and Hamas. Hamas INTENTIONALLY kills civilians

The nationals of an occupying power are specifically exempt from "civilian" status by the Fourth Geneva Convention.

I did not start following the conflict until after the war between Israel and the civilians of Lebanon in 2006, in which Israel killed over 1000 Lebanese over 90% of whom were civilians.

I only confronted the last of the suicide bombings, the suicide bombing in Dimona I remember, I was disgusted by it and I expressed my disgust on a discussion board. An elderly Jewish woman was killed, and what was most disgusting to me was watching groups affiliated with Hamas and Fatah both step forward claiming responsibility and be so proud of what they were claiming. They both gave their own narratives about how each claimed they alone had carried out the bombing. And the stories were very different, they could not have both even possibly been true. I concluded someone outside was giving them money to claim responsibility, I had no other explanation for why they were both trying to claim responsibility as they were. But I do not know who really committed the act, a group affiliated with Fatah or Hamas or someone else, or who was paying them. But, again, I was completely disgusted by the act and expressed my feelings about it. What else can I say? I do not support suicide bombings, especially against civilians. And, to repeat, they are not presently happening in Palestine.

I was going back and reading about the last of the suicide bombings. There was a suicide bombing in early 2007 that killed three in a bakery. I do not remember that personally, but read that it was carried out by groups associated with Fatah, at least that was who claimed responsibility for the act after the fact. Hamas had announced in 2005 or 2006 that they were stopping suicide attacks against civilians.

What can anyone say good about suicide attacks against civilians? Nothing good to say about them.

What I am happy about is they are no longer a practice in Palestine. They were a response to Israel's terror attacks against civilians, called targeted assassinations. Those practices still continue, unfortunately, and are equally as disgusting as suicide bombings. In targeted assassinations, individuals are targeted, often in their homes, and often innocent civilians are killed. They, like suicide bombings, are 100% unlawful, under intl law.

The nationals of an occupying power are specifically exempt from "civilian" status by the Fourth Geneva Convention.

All Israelis living outside the West Bank are civilians of Israel. They are not occupying anyone.

..You're disgusting, Sherri MunnerNazi. You're a venomous snake

takes a big man to insult a woman in such a way.

shame on you.

now get back to the OP.

That harridan, that virago, that sherrithing is a 'woman'? Not after pronouncing to another woman 'You're a baby-killer' when that woman talked about a miscarriage......Not after declaring to another woman "Better had you never be born than to be raised by Zionists".....

Legally it is a very big issue return fire is always legal-----
persons killed in RETURN fire-----are victims of a crime comitted
by the persons who ellicited the return fire

greatly disproportionate return-fire that puts civilians at great risk, isn't legal.

And of course you've got some kind of citation to back up that assertion of 'illegality' - right?

Some Zionists have a mind incapable of responding to the issues raised by Occupation.

For them with their limited intellect, their choice of response is always personal attacks on posters.

Some Zionists have a mind incapable of responding to the issues raised by Occupation.

For them with their limited intellect, their choice of response is always personal attacks on posters.

Limited intellect ? Sherri, if there is anyone here with limited intellect , it is you.

One just needs to read your post history to judge the minimal amount of intellect you have.

And you shouldn't complain about personal attacks on you, considering the crap you write about Israel. If you can't handle toe responses towards you, then don't post the shit you do.
You even get the same responses on your facebook when you post the same crap articles hahaha !
With so many people saying the same about you, we can't all be wrong, can we?

All isa-respecters carry a legacy of 1700 years of murder and rape and pillage and
depravity and they continue to dance on the dead bodies of the hundreds of
millions of infants they have mutilated and murdered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back