6 Year Old Fired From Cheerleading Squad for not Shaking her Booty

I read this story and can understand why the mom got upset. But with that said, I just got the gut feeling that the mother was probably a royal pain in the ass, and that's why they kicked the kid off. What do you think?

I read this story and can understand why the mom got upset. But with that said, I just got the gut feeling that the mother was probably a royal pain in the ass, and that's why they kicked the kid off. What do you think?

Well, we all know mothers that are pain in the asses, since we are teachers hahahahahhahaha.

I don't know though, since I wasn't there. Maybe she just doesn't want her daughter doing those kind of cheers at 6 years old, that's what I'm thinking.

True. But putting myself in her shoes, I believe I could have persuaded the other moms to pick something more appropriate. I imagine you could have too. It just seems she may not be all that persuasive. The other moms are either crazy or were just "teachin her a lesson". Unfortunately, it was the poor girl who got hurt.

True. But putting myself in her shoes, I believe I could have persuaded the other moms to pick something more appropriate. I imagine you could have too. It just seems she may not be all that persuasive. The other moms are either crazy or were just "teachin her a lesson". Unfortunately, it was the poor girl who got hurt.

I can't stand all this woman back stabbing crazy lady stuff, it's even worse when kids are involved. Nice example they are setting.

I blame reality shows! :lol:

Regardless of the mother... who in their right mind thought it would be appropriate for six year olds to be chanting about their back aching, as if they were fucking all night, and their skirts too tight and they're shaking their booty, as if they dressed and danced like sluts?

What in the flying fuck are these people thinking?

I'd be madder'n hell if that was my daughter too, or my grand daughter.

Is this just another example of how our society as a whole is slinking further and further into the proverbial immoral toilet?

Last edited:
Our backs ache, our skirts are too tight, we shake our booties from left to right

She is 6 years old.

Girl, 6, thrown off squad over ?booty? cheer - Parenting - TODAYshow.com

boo·ty 1 (bt)
n. pl. boo·ties
1. Plunder taken from an enemy in time of war.
2. Goods or property seized by force or piracy.
3. A valuable prize, award, or gain.

Revolting really, that little girls, even of high-school age are being taught,or encouraged to express in public situations that their butts are "booty." Each of the above definitions fit and are expressive a low class mentality about the values of feminine qualities.

Good for the Mom for not doing a Jonbenet Ramsey.

FYI:

When I was a cheerleader in elementary school, we did cheers like:

"Firecracker, Firecracker boom boom boom"

and

"We have spirit yes we do, we have spirit how 'bout you?"

"2 bits 4 bits 6 bits a dollar, all for the COLTS, stand up and hollar!"

No suggestive booty shaking or talking about my tight skirts there!

I was ALLOWED to be a little girl, thank goodness.

FYI:

and

Same here...but you know, the adult cheerleaders are the roll models of the little ones.

:eusa_eh:

FYI:

and

Same here - and we wore very modest outfits.

Sure. Allowing your daughter to participate in an activity that objectifies women is perfectly fine, but as soon as they start SAYING they're being objectified..... oh THAT's the problem. rrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggght.

Come on! Go google-image the word "cheerleader". Or do people honestly think the purpose is to somehow "help" the team they're cheering for? It's entertainment value for the people watching them. Take that how you want, but 6 year olds shouldn't be cheerleaders in the first place.

It's just a physical activity, SmarterThanHick. It's quite popular in some places, and the kids learn dance moves, gymnastics, etc. It doesn't have to be sexist, or elsewise degrading.

I was a cheerleader, it's actually a lot of hard work. You have to be in darn good shape to do those dance moves, the jumps, the lifts, and of course the gymnastics. And yes, of course it's entertainment, but entertainment doesn't mean it has to be sexualized. Especially for the little ones. It's simply not appropriate.

I don't doubt it involves physical activity. Lots of things do. But why do you suppose it is so strongly skewed towards girls? Just wondering.

The woman should have looked into the cheers and activities before she allowed her daughter to participate.

Regardless, dragging her daughter through the mud now is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back