6 Trillion in 8 years BAD, 6 trillion in 4 GOOD.

From the looks of our economy

I have no doubt you have or people like you, have contributed to
Papa Obama's economic plans

ONLY because HE benefits off the backs of others. OBAMA makes it happen for his lazy ass.

That simple.

Starcraftzz is a PARASITE. A Moocher.

And you're a drunken drunkard who's drunk.

Interesting that is almost like

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers

From the looks of our economy

I have no doubt you have or people like you, have contributed to
Papa Obama's economic plans

ONLY because HE benefits off the backs of others. OBAMA makes it happen for his lazy ass.

That simple.

Starcraftzz is a PARASITE. A Moocher.

And you're a drunken drunkard who's drunk.

You're an IDIOT that is speaking out of her TWAT.

YES you are.

BET.
icon14.gif

Bite me myophic bitch.

heh heh you say that because you don't understand how an economy works.

LOL

Yeah, sparky.

Say, can you post a quote from Lord Keynes where he actually advocated massive increase in debt during growth cycles?

Seeing how you know all about how an economy works, and all?

You read a leftist hack like Krugman, and imagine yourself knowledgeable.

So let me get this right..... Bush was bad for spending 6 trillion we did not have in 8 years. Obama not only was good spending 6 trillion we did not have in 4 BUT it was needed and should continue. I got that right?

Starting January of 07 Liberals held the Purse Strings.

Your point is a good one however it has been made over and over again. Die hard Liberal Obama supporters will never acknowledge what anyone with a Brain knows. Obama spends twice as Fast as Bush. Period.

they tell themselves it's ok because Obama spends on "better" things, but that's a load of Horse shit too. Obama excels at tossing money down the Fucking Drain, and little more. Everything Obama does is calculated not to be the most effective move for our Economy, and Budget, but the Most Effective move to win Votes in the Short Term. Which means short Term Feel Good Band Aids that actually do more harm in the Long run.

Does that include the wars bush started and didn't put on the books?
Somehow I doubt it, but then again this is a partisan op.
What about Libya that Obama went in WITHOUT congress. At least Bush got Congress OK for any military intervention we did.

According to YOU? *I* give a flying FUCK about the EU.

Don't assume.

The fucknuts have been saying for years that America needs to be more like Europe. Because fucknuts are stupid by definition, ask them TODAY what the most successful economy is, and they will claim Denmark or Sweden. (Too stupid they are, to grasp the contradiction.)

Now that the house of cards is falling, the fucknuts are demanding that it's just because Greece and Spain don't have enough debt. If only they were like Obama, adding unimaginable levels of borrowing by the hour, all would be well.

You see, to the damaged brain of fucknuts, Greece merely suffers from a lack of aggregate demand... That 80% of the population works for the government, producing nothing in their 20 hour work week, then retiring at 40 will full pay and benefits, isn't the problem. There just isn't enough aggregate demand...

I never said that Bush didnt kill any Al-Qaeda leaders dumbass I said that Obama has killed more
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/12/us/12obama.html
Obama killed more al-quedea members/leaders in 2 years hten bush did in 8

ROTLF did you even bother to read? According to your article Bush killed 21 leaders in 8 years while Obama has killed 43 so far.

What a stupid fucking liar you are, no wonder you're a leftist.

First you claim one year, then when exposed as lying, you change it to two, and link an NY Times article that directly refutes your claim.

Simply amazing.

Nobody is claiming that national debt is good.

People here are willfully ignorant however, believing that debt momentum immediately resets to zero upon election of a new president.

So you acknowledge then, that Obama was flat out lying, knowing that his followers are by definition "stupid" and incapable of critical thought?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaQUU2ZL6D8]Obama will cut deficit in half FEB 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

Starting January of 07 Liberals held the Purse Strings.

Your point is a good one however it has been made over and over again. Die hard Liberal Obama supporters will never acknowledge what anyone with a Brain knows. Obama spends twice as Fast as Bush. Period.

they tell themselves it's ok because Obama spends on "better" things, but that's a load of Horse shit too. Obama excels at tossing money down the Fucking Drain, and little more. Everything Obama does is calculated not to be the most effective move for our Economy, and Budget, but the Most Effective move to win Votes in the Short Term. Which means short Term Feel Good Band Aids that actually do more harm in the Long run.

Exactly correct.

Obama uses the public treasury to buy votes.

Forum List

Back