6 Police Beat Homeless Man to death in Fullerton, CA

hvactec

VIP Member
Jan 17, 2010
New Jersey
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ljYNgLnpxM]‪Police Beating of Kelly Thomas in Fullerton, CA‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Ya of course the film and the witness are the only part to it. How about providing the Cops side? Ohh wait you have an agenda don't you?

Ya of course the film and the witness are the only part to it. How about providing the Cops side? Ohh wait you have an agenda don't you?

it doesnt look to good for the Cops RGS......so far as i know and have read here in the local papers.....every witness to this said the Cops might have well just have been a local street gang beating up a rival gang banger....the guy was tasered,he was down,6 officers and yet they claim he was still being beat with flashlights in the head area....look at this photo and tell me this wasnt a bunch of out of control Cops.....
Fullerton California Police Beat Schizophrenic Man to Death

here is a some later news....
http://articles.ocregister.com/2011...surveillance-video-officers-police-department

Last edited:
The vast majority of police are good people. There are always bad apples.

I just hope the homeless man wasn't a veteran. So many are.

Six cops beat to death an unarmed, mentally ill homeless guy. The cops side would be filled with nothing but bold-faced lies. This is murder. Why would the bystanders lie?

Lets see, why would the witnesses lie? Because they did not actually know what was going on? I find it hard to believe 6 cops just woke up that morning called each other up and said " hey, tonight lets beat to death an innocent homeless guy for fun."

As for the rest of the garbage spewed about cops and guns, remember that when you need one.

Lets see, why would the witnesses lie? Because they did not actually know what was going on? I find it hard to believe 6 cops just woke up that morning called each other up and said " hey, tonight lets beat to death an innocent homeless guy for fun."

As for the rest of the garbage spewed about cops and guns, remember that when you need one.
well we will soon know.....the Orange County DA has received a Video of this from what i heard....

Lucky for society the liberal media can't or is unwilling to turn it into a racial issue like they did with "can't we all get along?" Rodney King. Remember when 53 people were murdered and about 2,500 injured with 7,000 fires and a Billion dollars in damage because the media showed over and over a junkie who endangered the City with a wild chase getting his ass kicked?

Lucky for society the liberal media can't or is unwilling to turn it into a racial issue like they did with "can't we all get along?" Rodney King. Remember when 53 people were murdered and about 2,500 injured with 7,000 fires and a Billion dollars in damage because the media showed over and over a junkie who endangered the City with a wild chase getting his ass kicked?

cant be racial.....all were white....

The vast majority of police are good people. There are always bad apples.

I just hope the homeless man wasn't a veteran. So many are.

We have so many homeless vets here in San Diego it's depressing...we help with Operation Standdown every year where they put together all sorts of agencies to help these vets on the site of the old Balboa Hospital.

Operation Stand Down Helps Local Veterans - NBC San Diego

The few times I needed a cop, it didn't turn out pretty. I think I'll just take care of it myself next time.

Yeah, remember that cops report which stated they chased that Hyundai with 4 men, all weighing over 200 pounds in it at speeds over 100 mph, sometimes uphill?

Man, if I ever get a Hyundai, I want that one.

cant be racial.....all were white....

Like I said, lucky for us.

Forum List

Back