6 N.J. women hospitalized after buttocks surgery

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
Think the 'doc' used a caulk gun? Geez how stupid do you have to be to not check a doc's reference and credentials?

Six women in New Jersey are recovering after they received buttocks-enhancement injections containing silicone used to caulk bathtubs.

State health officials say the women, from Essex County, apparently underwent cosmetic procedures from unlicensed providers.

Investigators have not determined if the cases are related.

No arrests have been made.

Instead of medical-grade silicone, the women received a diluted version of nonmedical-grade silicone.

6 NJ women hospitalized after cosmetic surgery | 6abc.com - 3/08/10 - Philadelphia News - 6abc.com

Now that's a lotta caulk....
Unbelievably%2BFat%2BPerson.jpg

OMG. I honestly thought stupid couldn't get more profound than some of what I see at USMB, but these Jersey ladies are giving some here a run for their money.

Think the 'doc' used a caulk gun? Geez how stupid do you have to be to not check a doc's reference and credentials?

Six women in New Jersey are recovering after they received buttocks-enhancement injections containing silicone used to caulk bathtubs.

State health officials say the women, from Essex County, apparently underwent cosmetic procedures from unlicensed providers.

Instead of medical-grade silicone, the women received a diluted version of nonmedical-grade silicone.

6 NJ women hospitalized after cosmetic surgery | 6abc.com - 3/08/10 - Philadelphia News - 6abc.com

Chanel is going to be SO pissed you beat her to this! :lol:

*And I'm not clear, were these broads trying to make their butts look BIGGER?

Chanel is going to be SO pissed you beat her to this! :lol:

I know but . . . how could I resist? Caulk and butts!

Forum List

Back