6 MUSLIM BELIEFS ABOUT JESUS EVERY CHRISTIAN MUST KNOW

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
churchmosque.jpg

This really blew me away to read it. But, why does this seem buried in the depths of the discussion between Muslims and Christians? Here they are in brief:

One cannot be a Muslim without believing in Jesus

He had a miraculous birth.

He performed miracles

He is not God

He was not crucified

Jesus will return

And all of these are backed up with citations. Read all of it @http://passtheknowledge.wordpress.com/2014/12/25/6-muslim-beliefs-about-jesus-every-christian-must-know/

Muslims dont have such a belief that Jesus will return. There is no such an information in Quran. On the contrary, Quran says the prophet Muhammad was the last prophet.

churchmosque.jpg

This really blew me away to read it. But, why does this seem buried in the depths of the discussion between Muslims and Christians? Here they are in brief:

He had a miraculous birth.

He performed miracles

He is not God

He was not crucified

Jesus will return

And all of these are backed up with citations. Read all of it @http://passtheknowledge.wordpress.com/2014/12/25/6-muslim-beliefs-about-jesus-every-christian-must-know/
I know all I need to know about Islam to know islam is satans religion.

Muslims dont have such a belief that Jesus will return. There is no such an information in Quran. On the contrary, Quran says the prophet Muhammad was the last prophet.

I have heard muslims say that John 16: 7-15, where Jesus speaks of God sending 'the Spirit of truth, was fulfilled by Mohammed..

A laughable claim since mohammed did not fulfill even one single thing that scripture says that the Spirit of truth would do when he came and did nothing to glorify Jesus but instead glorified himself as the last and greatest prophet which implies that he believed himself to be an improved incarnation of Jesus, the first and the last, with new name and a predilection for violence and little girls.

Muslims do not believe that Jesus, the first and last, will return because they believe he already came again and gave marching orders to "slaughter all those who would not have him (with his new name Mohammed) for their king"....based on the most ignorant interpretation of luke 19:27 possible.

Last edited:
That is true.

Muslims are commanded to reverence and respect Jesus as a prophet of God and a righteous miracle worker.

Which is why you never see muslims saying anything derogatory about Jesus or his blessed mother Mary. ..... :cool:

Whereas the Jewish Talmud describes Jesus as the son of a prostitute who is burning for eternity in a pool of feces. But nvm that.

muslims like Mineva do not like to reveal that which islam really is -----muslims are definitely taught that ---in the
"end of times"----jesus will show up and destroy all Christian
artifacts----like crosses and will recognize the rapist pig munummad as "THE GREATEST". Destruction of all things not "muslim" is very important in the Islamic
psyche

Whereas the Jewish Talmud describes Jesus as the son of a prostitute who is burning for eternity in a pool of feces. But nvm that.

I would sincerely appreciate either a link or quote.

Jesus in the Talmud - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Jesus is not mentioned in the Talmud------there are some
people who claim special coded allusions exist in the Talmud I wil not bother to check who shoved what into
wikki------I read the talmud

people who claim special coded allusions exist in the Talmud I wil not bother to check who shoved what into

The modern Talmud.

Toledot Yeshu - Program in Judaic Studies Princeton University

What does the Talmud say about Jesus?
Does the Talmud say anything about Jesus? That is open to debate.

Nothing in the Talmud refers specifically to a supposed messiah who was crucified by the Romans in or around the year 30 C.E. The Jewish first century historian Josephus mentions such a person, but Josephus's works are not part of the Talmud. In fact, Josephus is viewed with some degree of disdain by Jewish scholars, because he was considered to be a traitor: during a war with the Romans, he surrendered and became a favorite of the Roman oppressors.

Rambam and many other prominent Jewish scholars believed that the stories of Jesus are based on Yeshu ben Pandeira, also known as Yeshu ha-Notzri ("Jesus the Branch," a reference to Isaiah 11:1, a passage about the messiah). Yeshu is discussed in parts of the Talmud that were censored by the Catholic Church, censored because the Church also believed they referred to Jesus and because they are not flattering references. The Talmud claims that this Yeshu was the son of a Jewish woman named Miriam (Mary) who was betrothed to a carpenter (more accurately, their marriage was in the stage of kiddushin, where she is legally his wife but not yet living with him or having sexual relations with him; see Marriage), so she would indeed have been a virgin. She was either raped or voluntarily slept with a Greek or Roman soldier known as Pandeira, and Yeshu was the product of that union. Because of the status of Miriam's marriage, Yeshu is considered to be a mamzer (usually mistranslated as "bastard", it means the product of an adulterous or incestuous relationship). Some say that he was also a ben-niddah (conceived through intercourse with a woman in a state of menstrual impurity, which is also said to leave a stain on the offspring). The Talmud describes Yeshu as a heretic who dabbled in sorcery and lead the people astray (into idolatry). He was stoned to death by the Sanhedrin for his crimes, and in accordance with the procedure for heretics, his dead body was hung in a tree until nightfall after his death.

Were Jesus and Yeshu the same person? Many Jewish sages believed so. One modern commentator recently went so far as to translate the name "Yeshu" as "Jesus of Nazareth," even though the word "Nazareth" does not appear in the original Hebrew (it appears in Rambam's commentary on the text). It's probably worth noting that this commentator is selling a book about early Jewish-Christian relations.
Judaism 101 Search the Glossary and Index

That is true.

Muslims are commanded to reverence and respect Jesus as a prophet of God and a righteous miracle worker.

Which is why you never see muslims saying anything derogatory about Jesus or his blessed mother Mary. ..... :cool:

Prove it liar.

Nothing in the Talmud refers specifically to a supposed messiah who was crucified by the Romans in or around the year 30 C.E. The Jewish first century historian Josephus mentions such a person, but Josephus's works are not part of the Talmud. In fact, Josephus is viewed with some degree of disdain by Jewish scholars, because he was considered to be a traitor: during a war with the Romans, he surrendered and became a favorite of the Roman oppressors.

Rambam and many other prominent Jewish scholars believed that the stories of Jesus are based on Yeshu ben Pandeira, also known as Yeshu ha-Notzri ("Jesus the Branch," a reference to Isaiah 11:1, a passage about the messiah). Yeshu is discussed in parts of the Talmud that were censored by the Catholic Church, censored because the Church also believed they referred to Jesus and because they are not flattering references. The Talmud claims that this Yeshu was the son of a Jewish woman named Miriam (Mary) who was betrothed to a carpenter (more accurately, their marriage was in the stage of kiddushin, where she is legally his wife but not yet living with him or having sexual relations with him; see Marriage), so she would indeed have been a virgin. She was either raped or voluntarily slept with a Greek or Roman soldier known as Pandeira, and Yeshu was the product of that union. Because of the status of Miriam's marriage, Yeshu is considered to be a mamzer (usually mistranslated as "bastard", it means the product of an adulterous or incestuous relationship). Some say that he was also a ben-niddah (conceived through intercourse with a woman in a state of menstrual impurity, which is also said to leave a stain on the offspring). The Talmud describes Yeshu as a heretic who dabbled in sorcery and lead the people astray (into idolatry). He was stoned to death by the Sanhedrin for his crimes, and in accordance with the procedure for heretics, his dead body was hung in a tree until nightfall after his death.

Were Jesus and Yeshu the same person? Many Jewish sages believed so. One modern commentator recently went so far as to translate the name "Yeshu" as "Jesus of Nazareth," even though the word "Nazareth" does not appear in the original Hebrew (it appears in Rambam's commentary on the text). It's probably worth noting that this commentator is selling a book about early Jewish-Christian relations.
All lies, but then you are a liar so you probably believe that garbage.

Toledot Yeshu - Program in Judaic Studies Princeton University

for those who do not know-----there is no book named
TOLEDOT YESHU as a part of the Talmud. The work is of completely unknown origin---fabricated in
the middle ages---probably as a libel to justify islamo-Nazi filth------it is completely unknown in lands other than those of Nazi pigs. For example---jews expert in the talmud from non "Christian" lands---never heard of it. Islamo Nazi pigs regularly quote lines from it and
mendaciously claim they are from this or that volume
of the actual talmud

quite a stretch to describe any "son of mary" as jesus---Mary was one of the most common names amongst jews of that time. The Talmud is a huge book and presents thousands of anecdotal stories. In fact Jesus is never mentioned in the Talmud-----nor is he mentioned in the dead sea scrolls-----eager as some idiots were to find him there

That is true.

Prove it liar.

I gave a link. gfy

That is true.

Prove it liar.

I gave a link. gfy
No you didn't, prove it.

That is true.

Prove it liar.

I gave a link. gfy
No you didn't, prove it.

I did. gfy

Forum List

Back