6 months off

Do you know any other Pastafarians?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • I don't know what a Pastafarian is but I will look it up.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I don't know what a Pastafarian is and have no plans to look it up.

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
I knew a pastafarian once. I took his colander hat and a box of Ronzoni spaghetti and proceeded to slay his pasta god in boiling water, right before his very eyes. Then I ate him.

It doesn't sound like it ended very well. Are you guys still friends?

Whoa! I took 6 months off and now I am back and I forgot who was who. Allow me to re-introduce myself. My name is vasuderatorrent. In real life I have a different name.

I'm a closet Pastafarian and a practicing Freewill Baptist Christian. I plan to come out of the closet on August 9, 2024. (not the gay closet but the Pastafarian closet)

Is everybody good? bad? Indifferent?

As a closet Pastafarian how did you answer the poll question?

I answered no.

Whoa! I took 6 months off and now I am back and I forgot who was who. Allow me to re-introduce myself. My name is vasuderatorrent. In real life I have a different name.

I'm a closet Pastafarian and a practicing Freewill Baptist Christian. I plan to come out of the closet on August 9, 2024. (not the gay closet but the Pastafarian closet)

Is everybody good? bad? Indifferent?

You might be the right one to ask.....do the illiterate get the full effect of alphabet soup???

Absolutely not. How can you accidentally spell words? How could you intentionally spell words. No. The illiterate do not get the full effects of alphabet soup. Although I am no authority on the matter.

This is clearly nuts.

Why is this such a common response to Pastafarians? I'm very curious about your point of view. Pastafarians are just normal people that enjoy life and all the things it has to offer. They are people who love religion but have never been able to find one that makes sense or at least enough sense. Pastafarianism just gives people that love life and love religion the same benefits as all other people throughout the world.

Most of us have a sense of humor. I don't see how that makes us nuts. Can you elaborate on your observation? You have a common point of view but it is a viewpoint that I have trouble understanding fully. What makes us nuts? We don't actually believe the Flying Spaghetti Monster created the universe. That is a common misconception. We actually have no beliefs. Pastafarians are a diverse group of thinking people.

If you are passionate about your beliefs then please help me understand. If you are not passionate then I guess that is a different thing altogether. I'd love to hear from you and why you think all Pastafarians are nuts. To be honest we are all pretty sane.

Guess I'll have to look it up... I was thinking a Pastafarian was a follower of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Yes. That is correct. Although He isn't quite the best leader. We don't always follow His example. He challenges us rather to think for ourselves. Out of all the thousands of gods that have existed throughout time, our god is probably one of the worst. However, to put it simply it is appropriate to say we are followers of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Guess I'll have to look it up... I was thinking a Pastafarian was a follower of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Yes. That is correct. Although He isn't quite the best leader. We don't always follow His example. He challenges us rather to think for ourselves. Out of all the thousands of gods that have existed throughout time, our god is probably one of the worst. However, to put it simply it is appropriate to say we are followers of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Seems about as plausible as most of the other religions around today.

Forum List

Back