6 months off

Do you know any other Pastafarians?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • I don't know what a Pastafarian is but I will look it up.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I don't know what a Pastafarian is and have no plans to look it up.

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
Whoa! I took 6 months off and now I am back and I forgot who was who. Allow me to re-introduce myself. My name is vasuderatorrent. In real life I have a different name.

I'm a closet Pastafarian and a practicing Freewill Baptist Christian. I plan to come out of the closet on August 9, 2024. (not the gay closet but the Pastafarian closet)

Is everybody good? bad? Indifferent?

upload_2018-2-7_12-5-17.jpeg

I knew a pastafarian once. I took his colander hat and a box of Ronzoni spaghetti and proceeded to slay his pasta god in boiling water, right before his very eyes. Then I ate him.

Whoa! I took 6 months off and now I am back and I forgot who was who. Allow me to re-introduce myself. My name is vasuderatorrent. In real life I have a different name.

I'm a closet Pastafarian and a practicing Freewill Baptist Christian. I plan to come out of the closet on August 9, 2024. (not the gay closet but the Pastafarian closet)

Indifferent. This is clearly nuts.

As a closet Pastafarian how did you answer the poll question?

You might be the right one to ask.....do the illiterate get the full effect of alphabet soup???

Forum List

Back