6 Months In, Trumps Presidency Teetering On Brink Of Disaster

You mean sources that are in the tank for Trump.
Like Breitbart and Info Wars.

Unfortunately for the Lumpster Trumpster Breitbart confirms the WAPO report.

Trump promises 'insurance for everybody' as rallies held nationwide for Obamacare ...
Breitbart › news › trump-promises-insura...
AMP - Jan 16, 2017 - Trump promises ' insurance for everybody' as rallies held ... I don't want to get today's top news. ... Donald Trump said in an interview this weekend he has a plan to ...

Eh, I'm moving on, this thread is just wasting my time... :eusa_hand:

You ask for fairness for wimpy Trump obviously not knowing that Trump said he had a plan about ready last January. Have you seen that plan yet?

Rather than answer you are ready to run.

Trump promises 'insurance for everybody' as rallies held nationwide for Obamacare ...
Breitbart › news › trump-promises-insura...
AMP - Jan 16, 2017 - Trump promises ' insurance for everybody' as rallies held ... I don't want to get today's top news. ... Donald Trump said in an interview this weekend he has a plan to ...

(CNN)The collapse of health care reform in the Senate on Monday night is a fitting coda to President Donald Trump's first six months in office, a tenure that has lurched from controversy to controversy and now appears to be on the verge of tilting directly into the political abyss.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj8_6vLwJbVAhWDVj4KHTk4CZ8QFggrMAA&url=http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/18/politics/trump-president-6-months/index.html&usg=AFQjCNEgP9iK3AkghJTXzm_2UpCwE7Xe0w

Quick...tell President Jeb Bush.....quick...tell President hilary......

Lumpy 1, post: 17755252
I don't read anything from the washington post, do you have a non-fake patriotic American news source?

What about FOX News or Red State:

The president-elect insisted that his plan for replacing the Affordable Healthcare Act is all but finished, and added that care would have “lower numbers, much lower deductibles.” He went as far to say that he’s ready to reveal it alongside Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker Paul Ryan.

“It’s very much formulated down to the final strokes. We haven’t put it in quite yet, but we’re going to be doing it soon,” Trump said during the interview with the paper.

Trump insists health care replacement will have 'insurance for everybody'

How about Red State? MAGIC TRUMP PLAN!!!

"The President-elect claims to have a master plan. A magic plan, that will cover everyone in the country, reduce premiums, reduce government expense, use government money to pay for the health coverage of those who cannot pay, will not be Obamacare, won’t devolve into single-payer, will force drug manufacturers to give awesome prices to Medicare and Medicaid, will improve the standard of care across the board, is already ready to go already, and will be implemented as a replacement tout de suite, without anyone currently covered under Obamacare losing their coverage or experiencing a gap."

Health Insurance "For Everybody" and the "Government Will Pay" Says "Republican" Donald Trump. AGAIN.

Now will you deal with reality or run down the fake news path?

Okay final post on this thread.. I always worked for a living, paid my own way, raised a family of 6 and I'm fed up with liberals looking for a free ride and screwing over guys like me because they're nothing but lazy assholes.

Sure Trump isn't perfect and you can spend the next whatever time pissing and moaning or hold your own Political Party to the standards you insist for Trump, the odds are zero and the emotional nit picking bullshit will continue....

Last edited:
I much prefer the Trump change over Obama's hope and change..

Obamacare has been around for 7 years and it's a failure, suddenly, Democrats want to fix it yet they've offered up little legislation to do just that ... but that's okay with Democrats.

Trump gets handled a catastrophe and singlehandedly is expected to solve it in 6 months, pardon me but where's the element of fair judgement and a grasp of reality here?

They have been whining about repeal and replace for 8 years. Over 60 votes to prove how serious they were. Here is the chance they have been wanting. What's the holdup?

Establishment Republicans are cowards and weasels....That is why Trump won and the establishment republicans didn't...

IMG_0453.JPG

The U.S. may only be six months into President Donald Trump's term, but many voters are already looking ahead to 2020—and thinking Democratic.

Public Policy Polling (PPP) survey results released Tuesday showed that Trump, a Republican, would lose in matchups against former Vice President Joe Biden and Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders. About 12 percent of would-be Biden voters and 13 percent of would-be Sanders fans backed Trump in November, meaning the incumbent would have lost their support.

The U.S. may only be six months into President Donald Trump's term, but many voters are already looking ahead to 2020—and thinking Democratic.

Public Policy Polling (PPP) survey results released Tuesday showed that Trump, a Republican, would lose in matchups against former Vice President Joe Biden and Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders. About 12 percent of would-be Biden voters and 13 percent of would-be Sanders fans backed Trump in November, meaning the incumbent would have lost their support.

Hey...dipshit.....the PPP had Clinton up 5 points in the blue firewall states....

Public Policy Polling

November 04, 2016
Clinton Leads by 5 in Firewall States
New PPP polls in Colorado, Michigan, and Virginia find Hillary Clinton leading by 5 points in each state in the final rundown to election day.

Clinton leads 48-43 in Colorado, with Gary Johnson at 4%, Jill Stein at 2%, and Evan McMullin at 1%. In a head to head match up just between her and Trump, she leads 50-45.

Clinton leads 46-41 in Michigan, with Gary Johnson at 6% and Jill Stein at 2%. Clinton's lead grows slightly to 50/44 in a head to head between her and Trump.

Clinton leads 48-43 in Virginia, with Gary Johnson at 4%, Jill Stein at 1%, and Evan McMullin at 1%. Her leads grows slightly to 51/45 in a head to head between her and Trump.

As is happening in battleground states across the country, Clinton's amassing a large lead in early voting in each of these states. Among those who have already cast their ballots she's up 52-41 in Colorado, 57-36 in Michigan, and 63-32 in Virginia. Trump will be counting on a very strong performance on Election Day to have any chance at taking Michigan and Virginia, and he's probably pretty much already lost Colorado given the volume of early voting there.

One thing that's working to Clinton's advantage in all these states is that voters would much rather have 4 more years of Barack Obama as President than Donald Trump.

Voters in Colorado would prefer Obama 52/44, voters in Michigan would prefer him 52/40, and voters in Virginia would prefer him 53/44. Obama has aggressively campaigned for Clinton as the successor to his legacy, and that's helped her greatly since voters would much rather stay on the country's current course than take the sharp turn of direction a Trump presidency would entail.

Remind us, who is President today?

Lumpy 1, post: 17755359
Sure Trump isn't perfect and you can spend the next whatever time pissing and moaning or hold your own Political Party to the standards you insist for Trump, the odds are zero...

You posted the comment about lack of fairness. I've shown you why that was stupid. Understand you gotta run. Dump hate liberals generalities. No mind for reasonable discussion. Why are you here?

Last edited:

And what did they say nationally in September....

Clinton Leads by 4 Nationally; Trump Hurt Himself in Debate

Clinton Leads by 4 Nationally; Trump Hurt Himself in Debate
PPP's new national poll finds Hillary Clinton leading by 4 points both in the full field of candidates, and in a head to head match up with Donald Trump. In the full field she gets 44% to 40% for Trump, 6% for Gary Johnson, 2% for Evan McMullin, and 1% for Jill Stein. She leads Trump 49/45 if voters had to choose just between the two of them.

Lumpy 1, post: 17755359
I always worked for a living, paid my own way, raised a family of 6

What do you want? A medal. I've worked since 14 years old raised three wonderful girls and nobody gave me a thing but for work. Still working because I get paid very well while collecting Social Security.

yesh, 3 years out. Right now all your side is doing is railing against Trump. There is no support for any of your potential candidates, and outside the true radicals your base is apathetic at best.

Forum List

Back