6 million jobs gone since 2008 LINK

Unemployment is up to 9.2%, not including those who can no longer collect but aren't working.

Why is this even a discussion? its obvious that we have lost jobs and are losing more jobs under obama's administration.

Regardless of what Obama was handed by bush Obama's administration's own decisions and policies have made it even worse.

Not that hard to figure out.

That Wisconsin school district that everyone was blathering about because the union busting law supposedly allowed them to save some jobs?

One of the reasons THEY cited for the looming job losses in the first place...

...stimulus money was running out. Saved jobs no longer would be saved.

Not quite that simple, NY. When they state "jobs saved", they really don't have a clue. I'm glad you did bring up with your example of government jobs saved. :rolleyes:

Your typical conservative de-valuation of teachers and education was part of my earlier point when I mentioned that educated people HAVE jobs.

Actually, we devalue the fucked up public school system and teacher's unions. Do try and focus, nobody has "devalued" teachers or education in general. That is a liberal talking point, nothing more.

Your denial to the fact that they don't have a clue and would no way know about jobs saved is very telling about your own partisan hackery, NY.
They have a very obvious methodology for tracking jobs saved.

Yes they do, 8537, it's called fuzzy math.
Your ignorance of the methodology doesn't constitute use of fuzzy math on their part.

let me give you a hint about the methodology: They ask people. Crazy, right?!

Unemployment is up to 9.2%, not including those who can no longer collect but aren't working.

Why is this even a discussion? its obvious that we have lost jobs and are losing more jobs under obama's administration.

Regardless of what Obama was handed by bush Obama's administration's own decisions and policies have made it even worse.

GWB handed Obama a secure financial sector and 450 billion dollars left over from tarp
yes the bubble had bust
that was not GWB fault nor BHO

Obama took adavntage
he grabbed the 450 billion
added the failed stimulus
obama care
and now says we have to raise taxes to pay for it

we have 6 million jobs less than we had in 08
most of those left under BHO

Your ignorance of the methodology doesn't constitute use of fuzzy math on their part.

Fine.... enlighten us please as to the math behind the "Jobs Saved" calculation.. Thanks.

My ignorance? Look in the mirror dude. YOU have no idea on their "methodology", yet because they "say so", it must be true. Now go drink some more of that orange Kool-Aid.
Where do they get these people? :rolleyes:

My ignorance? Look in the mirror dude. YOU have no idea on their "methodology", yet because they "say so", it must be true. Now go drink some more of that orange Kool-Aid.

I have 8357 on ignore
he has no class
as far as the remaing libs and there eduaction numbers I still do not see the point
Its all about oppurtunity

open up the oil shale
nuke power
refinaries
besides until Obama was elected those who worked with there hands had plenty of work
education or the lack of does not make who and what one is made of
thinking one is better than another because of 4 years of education after hi school is being an elitest

A liberal trait for sure

GWB handed Obama a secure financial sector and 450 billion dollars left over from tarp
yes the bubble had bust
that was not GWB fault nor BHO

Obama took adavntage
he grabbed the 450 billion
added the failed stimB.ulus
obama care
and now says we have to raise taxes to pay for it

we have 6 million jobs less than we had in 08
most of those left under BHO

1) Total TARP outlays were only about 420B, not 900B.
2) The financial sector was secure in Jan of 2009? That's hilarious.

Yes, your ignorance. I know exactly what the methodology is - in fact, I've filled out paperwork as part of the calculation.

The methodology is to survey recipients of stimulus funds with two straightforward questions. Paraphrased:

1) how many people did you hire because of the project funded by ARRA funding?
2) how many positions were maintained due to ARRA funding that otherwise would have been let go?

These basic questions are part of every ARRA report.

Now go drink a beer, relax and educate yourself.

8537 your on my ignore list because your rude dude

to dis agree is one thing

to hate is another

GWB was handed 9-11
made some mistakes
but wehad 5% UE with deficts in 8 years less than Obama has had in 2
its that simple
Obama has failed

without 9-11 GWB adds millions in jobs and has close to a balanced budget
the lib acts like 9-11 never occured
and that the dem party did not vote to go to war in Iraq

to hate is another

Responding to someone on your ignore list? You need a hobby.

GWB was handed 9-11
made some mistakes
its that simple
Obama has failed

The unemployment rate was 7.8% when he left office. He also oversaw the weakest period of job creation since WW2. He also started two major wars, nearly doubled farm subsidies, created the largest domestic federal bureaucracy in history and passed the largest expansion of the welfare state...

all without a single mechanism to pay for any of it. Instead, he cut taxes and asked Americans to go spend. oh, and he gave $5,000 housing downpayments to poor people while allowing the five largest banks to cut their reserve ratios in half.

to hate is another

GWB was handed 9-11
made some mistakes
its that simple
Obama has failed

without 9-11 GWB adds millions in jobs and has close to a balanced budget
the lib acts like 9-11 never occured
and that the dem party did not vote to go to war in Iraq

you are accurate.

to hate is another

GWB was handed 9-11
made some mistakes
its that simple
Obama has failed

The unemployment rate was 7.8% when he left office. He also oversaw the weakest period of job creation since WW2. He also started two major wars, nearly doubled farm subsidies, created the largest domestic federal bureaucracy in history and passed the largest expansion of the welfare state...

all without a single mechanism to pay for any of it. Instead, he cut taxes and asked Americans to go spend. oh, and he gave $5,000 housing downpayments to poor people while allowing the five largest banks to cut their reserve ratios in half.

And Obama has doubled down all these things that Conservatives criticized Bush for doing. How do you knock one, yet defend the doubling down of the same?

to hate is another

GWB was handed 9-11
made some mistakes
its that simple
Obama has failed

And Obama has doubled down all these things that Conservatives criticized Bush for doing. How do you knock one, yet defend the doubling down of the same?

What are you talking about? Obama has recommended ending a range of subsidies and the health care reform bill was fully funded. Given the chance, he also tried to raise taxes but so-called fiscal conservatives forced him to continue the Bush admin philosophy of not paying for wars.

to hate is another

GWB was handed 9-11
made some mistakes
its that simple
Obama has failed

do you libs get these talking points in a hand book
who started these wars?
dems voted for both as was suppose to be done

w
So if GWB did all of this the where did the trillions Obama added to it go?
we where within 162 billion in07 of breaking even with both wars wide open
the last GOP budget by the way

so how did we go from that to 1.4-1.6 trilllion in deficits without GWB adding any other legeslation but 250 billion in tarp, that we got back (that portion)

do you libs get these talking points in a hand book
who started these wars?
dems voted for both as was suppose to be done

more Democrats voted against the war than for it.

Yes, your ignorance. I know exactly what the methodology is - in fact, I've filled out paperwork as part of the calculation.

The methodology is to survey recipients of stimulus funds with two straightforward questions. Paraphrased:

1) how many people did you hire because of the project funded by ARRA funding?
2) how many positions were maintained due to ARRA funding that otherwise would have been let go?

These basic questions are part of every ARRA report.

Now go drink a beer, relax and educate yourself.

If you believe your bullshit, your a bigger fool than you even know. :cuckoo:
Your talking about unions who would say anything because they are the benefactors of this great payback from obama. Your are one ignorant buffoon. :lol:

Forum List

Back