6 million dollars from stimulus bill went to a Clinton Polster .

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
From the get-go with the no- stimulus stimlus bill I knew that this white elephant of a bill would do nothing to create jobs but it is easy pickings for fraud. Your tax dollars at work for you.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hillary Clinton's Polster recieves 6 million in Stimulus - Political Hotwire: Political Forum

Posted Yesterday, 04:22 PM

For the massive creation of only 3 jobs ?? Remember when the turned Steve Austin into a cyborg for 6 million ? Now the Obama administration is doing everything short of criminal to justify their disasterous stimulus bill. Creating fake jobs, fake companies and fake districts aren't enough apparently.

Where is the oversight ? Maybe if Ms Clinton had an R next to her name this story would take on some importnace

Last edited:
Mark Penn's two firms awarded millions from stimulus for public relations work - TheHill.com

A contract worth nearly $6 million in stimulus funds was awarded by the Obama adminstration to two firms run by Mark Penn, Hillary Clinton's pollster in 2008.

Federal records show that a contract worth $5.97 million, part of the $787 billion stimulus Congress passed this year, helped preserve three jobs at Burson-Marsteller, the global public-relations and communications firm headed by Penn.

Burson-Marsteller won the contract to work on a public-relations campaign to advertise the national switch from analog to digital television. Nearly $2.8 million of the contract was awarded through a subcontract to Penn's polling firm, Penn, Schoen & Berland, according to federal records.

Last edited:
It's okay if there is a little fraud, ya know, it's only tax payer money. LOLOLFrom the link.

In the end, even if there are a few unwise projects, it is only a handful out of the over 50,000 projects that have been approved to date,” said Liz Oxhorn, a White House spokeswoman. “The real question here is whether Recovery Act critics will at long last acknowledge that well over 99 percent of the projects are sound, effective and working as promised.

I have one question for the above idiot. Where's the jobs????????????

What fraud? The entire reason your previous thread went down is your only evidence of fraud were your feelings.

I'm not surprised by this. The Clintons have always been corrupt creeps. Par for the course for them. :(

What fraud? The entire reason your previous thread went down is your only evidence of fraud were your feelings.

Really, did you read the link???? Did you also know this was on Greta's show last night??? Probably not, too busy getting your news from Jay Leno.:lol::lol: You know the guy you quote as your source for all of your news.:lol::lol:

This is just the tip of the iceberg that is gonna start crashing down right on Obama's head.

1st of all they spent 18 million of this money designing a web site that showed jobs created in congressional districts that don't exist then reported jobs created in districits that recieved no stimulus money.

And you Polk, are ripe for some beach front property that I have for sale in Florida. :lol::lol:

Last edited:

Really, did you read the link???? Did you also know this was on Greta's show last night??? Probably not, too busy getting your news from Jay Leno.:lol::lol: You know the guy you quote as your source for all of your news.:lol::lol:

This is just the tip of the iceberg that is gonna start crashing down right on Obama's head.

1st of all they spent 18 million of this money designing a web site that showed jobs created in congressional districts that don't exist then reported jobs created in districits that recieved no stimulus money.

And you Polk, are ripe for some beach front property that I have for sale in Florida. :lol::lol:

I must have missed it. Please point out in your link where it proves money has been transferred to Clinton.

I must have missed it. Please point out in your link where it proves money has been transferred to Clinton.

It was not transferred to Clinton, why don't you try real hard to read the link. I know that you are great at providing Obama's links to all of his accomplishments without reading them first, but quit embarrasing yourself, keep your hands above your waist, get your mind off of that photo opted picture and CONCENTRATE real hard and I think that you will get it.

Forum List

Back