6 men gangrape 14 year old in Sydney

All charges dropped. Videos showed girl's version of the story was unsupported. Man walked free after 4 days in prison he described as "awful."

Please supply link for those who would like to read more. If we are talking about the same case, as of yesterday charges were still being sought in this latest tragedy.

Boy, 16 charged over western Sydney gang rape

I checked, its a different case - the one she speaks of is a case of a teenager being attacked after leaving a train. Which video footage disproves.

Thank you, Noomi. It will, sadly, be interesting to see the outcome of this tragedy. If true, hopefully the perpetrators are found and put away and a commitment made by the community to work together to put a stop to what is causing these acts in the first place.

I hope each and everyone of these pieces of shit are executed. Trash of humanity!

That won't be happening.
bianco-ilk marchd in the streets long ago to end the execution-homiciding of human beings in death chambers;

http://www.theage.com.au/news/in-depth/the-death-of-ronald-ryan/2007/02/01/1169919473225.html

Public reaction to Ronald Ryan’s execution would lead to the end of capital punishment in Australia.

Apart from an occasion to remember Australia's last official neck-breaking, the anniversary of Ryan's hanging will be observed as a signal moment in our political history: it marks the event that prompted state governments still retaining the death penalty to cut the crimson thread running through Australia's history and abolish capital punishment.

.....whose sanctioned execution by the Victorian government of Liberal premier Sir Henry Bolte caused a firestorm of community opposition, the scale and intensity of which dwarfs most modern-day protests.

It ensured that no government anywhere in the country would politically risk imposing the death penalty again. Victoria abolished the penalty in 1975. The last state to do so, Western Australia, abolished it in 1984.[/i]

Last edited:
I have to ask, did the OP designate the tags for this post himself or are they automatically generated? But anyways, this story is very sad, and disappointing to hear, it's unfortunate that these cases are coming up more in more in Australia, my friends seem very animate blaming this on the new immigrants, this reminds me of those stories we hear monthly coming out of India.

Forum List

Back