6 'Men' Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl in Hospital Room...

soosie

Rookie
Apr 14, 2009
Thursday, July 9, 2009

Patuakhali Sadar police arrested six people yesterday on charge of raping a teenage girl in a room of Patuakhali General Hospital. The arrestees are identified as Ananda, 20, Sohag, 27, Pabel, 27, Munna Kumar Das, 20, Sajib, 25, and Sohag, 29. Police said one of the arrestees forcibly brought the 13-year-old girl from Alauddin children's park area to a room of the blood bank in the hospital and gangraped her. On a tip-off, a Sadar police team rescued the girl and arrested all six from the spot.

The Daily Star - Details News

i remember the guys in nc that raped a mentally disabled young lady....your point? rape is a horrible crime, no matter the victim or the victimizer.

Maybe she deserved it. There are teenagers there that wear nail polish.

The religion of peace. Outrageous.

Exactly why I HATE all organized religions, there are fucking Christians doing this shit too here in this country(can you say MORMONS) and yet you post this to take another shot at the Muslims.

I personally think you're all messed up, hell you believe in a talking snake

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Patuakhali Sadar police arrested six people yesterday on charge of raping a teenage girl in a room of Patuakhali General Hospital. The arrestees are identified as Ananda, 20, Sohag, 27, Pabel, 27, Munna Kumar Das, 20, Sajib, 25, and Sohag, 29. Police said one of the arrestees forcibly brought the 13-year-old girl from Alauddin children's park area to a room of the blood bank in the hospital and gangraped her. On a tip-off, a Sadar police team rescued the girl and arrested all six from the spot.

Nothing in the article indicates the rapists were Muslim.
Can you provide any proof that they are Muslim?
Is rape something only Muslims do?

This thread has a deliberately misleading title.
Just a heads up to all of you who believed what soosie said to check links. Lots of malicious liars on the internet.

You are correct. Nowhere in the article does it say the men are Muslim. Thread titled changed.

HOLY SHIT! The BIKINI MUMMY might have a point! Thankfully, there are not other people who have ever gang raped anyone outside of a muslim circle of evil. Thankfully, baby jesus told me last night over scotch and cigars that there has never been a single instance in the history of the Earth where a nation of christians produced such vile behaviour. Hell, good faithful 'mericans will never look at their peni the same way now that raping muslims have acted like the apple offering snake and shown them what a meatus gland is capable of.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

]
Not a crime if she is a non muslims , they are in big trouble if she is.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Nothing in the article indicates the rapists were Muslim.
Can you provide any proof that they are Muslim?
Is rape something only Muslims do?
Most of those are Indian names and mainly used buy Hindus.

i remember the guys in nc that raped a mentally disabled young lady....your point? rape is a horrible crime, no matter the victim or the victimizer.

I agree, this doesn't seem to be religious related, rather motivated by sexual and physical desires to terrorize and rape a young girl!

If anything this supports my feelings that extreme rape and child molestation should be grounds for a capital punishment! Note just as all murder doesn't lead to the death penality neither will all rape and child molestation.

But in this case 6 men viciously raped a young girl! It shows the malice worthy of death penalty consideration!

Forum List

Back