6 kids dead 12 sick in viral outbreak at NJ rehab center

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
6 kids dead, 12 sick in viral outbreak at NJ rehab center

Six children are dead and 12 others sick following a severe viral outbreak at a rehabilitation center in New Jersey.
---------------------------------------

Awwww well we can be sure where it came from, but you can also be sure that msm won't tell their sheep. Oh no we must keep the slaves thinking it's all happening naturally.

I'd bet that some third worlders brought this in from their country into this rehab center. This is why we need to stop the caravan.

How many minorities worked at this center? How many of those minorities just didn't wash their hands?

lol the shit you come out with.
I got it from the article. Inspectors found that hand washing protocols were not followed.

That's usually the case in health care facilities. The personnel from some foreign countries don't like washing their hands.

• Banned
How many minorities worked at this center? How many of those minorities just didn't wash their hands?

I got it from the article. Inspectors found that hand washing protocols were not followed.

That's usually the case in health care facilities. The personnel from some foreign countries don't like washing their hands.

I know but sometimes the way you say shit, it cracks me up.. Kind of like one of those funnies where you can't tell if someone is really serious or it's kind of like a sarcastic like funny. If that made any dam sense lol.

They always say that, and it looks like a very nice place.

"Adenovirus is very contagious virus," said Dr. Sejal Bhavsar, of Hackensack University Medical Center. "However, in these situations, they are very contagious in long-term facilities because they are often transported by sneezing and coughing, but also the particles that are passed from sneezing and coughing land on other objects. And other people go and touch it and then touch their mouths without washing their hands. That's how they can obtain the virus."

A health department team is at the facility, and an inspection team was also there Sunday. The team on Sunday found minor hand-washing deficiencies, and the department is continuing to work closely with the facility on infection control issues.

6 kids dead, 12 sick in viral outbreak at NJ rehab center

Six children are dead and 12 others sick following a severe viral outbreak at a rehabilitation center in New Jersey.
---------------------------------------

Awwww well we can be sure where it came from, but you can also be sure that msm won't tell their sheep. Oh no we must keep the slaves thinking it's all happening naturally.

I'm sure it will be on all the news. Don't worry we know its a natural thing, viruses and bacteria are all over the place. What do you think kills and makes us sick??

So who are the slaves you speak about?? Slaves to the msm, like you are a slave to Infowars and Alex Jones.

The children at the Wanaque Center fit into this category. "This outbreak is affecting medically fragile children with severely compromised immune systems," the statement said. [The 9 Deadliest Viruses on Earth]

Dr. Amesh Adalja, a senior scholar at the Johns Hopkins University Center for Health Security, who is not involved in the outbreak investigation, agreed that the deaths in this outbreak may be partially explained by the fact that the children had underlying medical conditions that predisposed them to severe infection.

But Adalja noted that deaths from adenovirus may not be as uncommon as we think. Adenovirus can be a cause of severe pneumonia, but "often times [doctors] say this person got pneumonia, and they never figure out" what caused it, Adalja s

Snip

There are dozens of strains of adenoviruses. The one behind the New Jersey outbreak is adenovirus 7, a strain that's known to cause respiratory symptoms and spread among people living in close quarters, including military recruits. For example in 1997, an outbreak of adenovirus 7 at a U.S. Navy training center sickened more than 350 people, according to a 2002 report.

Adenovirus Doesn't Usually Kill, So Why Did 6 Kids Die from the Virus in New Jersey?

Forum List

Back