6 gay candidates running in Connecticut alone

it cant be true....dean says republicans hate gays....

roy moore says gays should be criminalized, rounded up and executed. Trump endorsed Moore for senate. Rush Limbaugh endorsed Moore for senate. Millions of conservatives voted for Moore.......so.....if they voted for a guy who wants to execute gays does that mean they really LIKE gays?

cwSAwqp.png

I'd also like you to cite your source for that quote, in which he said gays should be criminalized, rounded up, and executed. I'm just curious.

I'd also like you to specify how you came to discover what demographics voted for him, since you specified that it wasn't Republicans, but conservatives, millions of them.

roy moore says gays should be criminalized, rounded up and executed. Trump endorsed Moore for senate. Rush Limbaugh endorsed Moore for senate. Millions of conservatives voted for Moore.......so.....if they voted for a guy who wants to execute gays does that mean they really LIKE gays?

Hate is a powerful word...Most decent people just think they’re disgusting. Is that okay?
What I find disgusting is hetero males raping and molesting women sometimes even their own daughters while pointing their condemning fingers at law-abiding gay adults.

I agree, all sexual wackos are disgusting.

I didn't think so. You Progs always run away.
They try to derail every topic.

Your Trump buttbuddy is telling everyone his sexual fantasies about me and I am the one trying to derail the topic? Fuck, you statist are too damn funny!

Does your other know about your......predilections?

She knows everything there is to know about me, being married to the same woman for more than 20 years leads to that.

I am assuming since you spend your night having sexual fantasies about me that you do not have an other.
Oh look another fakey sock.

I didn't think so. You Progs always run away.

Your Trump buttbuddy is telling everyone his sexual fantasies about me and I am the one trying to derail the topic? Fuck, you statist are too damn funny!

She knows everything there is to know about me, being married to the same woman for more than 20 years leads to that.

I am assuming since you spend your night having sexual fantasies about me that you do not have an other.

Nothing fake about me sweetheart. Married my wife in Feb of 1993 and more in love with her than that day. Unlike your savior in the White House I do not trade in wives for younger versions and I do not cheat on my wife.

Nothing fake about me sweetheart. Married my wife in Feb of 1993 and more in love with her than that day. Unlike your savior in the White House I do not trade in wives for younger versions and I do not cheat on my wife.
Thanks for the resume. So why do you defend sexual perverts?

Thanks for the resume. So why do you defend sexual perverts?

Feel free to provide an example of me doing so.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Federator buddy/sock..
Do you ever notice that the language these hard core trolls use is very similar? I do. It's telling. Anyway if the six guys running are really republicans I'd be surprised but if so, oh well.

cwSAwqp.png

I'd also like you to cite your source for that quote, in which he said gays should be criminalized, rounded up, and executed. I'm just curious.

I'd also like you to specify how you came to discover what demographics voted for him, since you specified that it wasn't Republicans, but conservatives, millions of them.

Here's a link to some of the more extreme things that Moore has said. I'll only post the one about gays, so if you want to see what else the whack job has said, you're gonna have to click on the link and read it yourself. I thought the one where he said that Putin and him were alike when it comes to gays was pretty disturbing.

Things Republican Roy Moore believes

1. Homosexuality should be illegal
On election day, Moore's spokesman Ted Crockett was asked whether the candidate still thought homosexuality should be outlawed. "Probably," was his answer. Previously, Mr Moore has likened it to bestiality, and called it "abhorrent, immoral, detestable, a crime against nature, and a violation of the laws of nature and of nature's God upon which this nation and our laws are predicated". His refusal to issue marriage certificates to gay couples cost him his place on the bench for a second time.

cwSAwqp.png

Here's a link to some of the more extreme things that Moore has said. I'll only post the one about gays, so if you want to see what else the whack job has said, you're gonna have to click on the link and read it yourself. I thought the one where he said that Putin and him were alike when it comes to gays was pretty disturbing.

On election day, Moore's spokesman Ted Crockett was asked whether the candidate still thought homosexuality should be outlawed. "Probably," was his answer. Previously, Mr Moore has likened it to bestiality, and called it "abhorrent, immoral, detestable, a crime against nature, and a violation of the laws of nature and of nature's God upon which this nation and our laws are predicated". His refusal to issue marriage certificates to gay couples cost him his place on the bench for a second time.

“so if you want to see what else the whack job has said, you're gonna have to click on the link and read it yourself.”
Hold on a minute...so a man of faith whom views homosexuality as inhuman, unnatural and disgusting is a “whack job” but the man wearing women’s makeup, a pink Britney Spears half shirt with a high pitched voice and whom likes to swap fecal matter with other men is not a whack job?

cwSAwqp.png

Right there, all he said was that it should be illegal. The person I was responding to was claiming that he wanted homosexuals rounded up and executed.

While I disagree with the things he said in the link, he wasn't advocating the slaughter of those he disagrees with.

In what regard is he like Putin, and what's disturbing about that statement? From what I can tell, he did the same thing every world leader has done with their time in office, which is to further expand government.

cwSAwqp.png

That's NOT exactly what he said, but then you are a liberal and known to twist the truth.

cwSAwqp.png

Right there, all he said was that it should be illegal. The person I was responding to was claiming that he wanted homosexuals rounded up and executed.

While I disagree with the things he said in the link, he wasn't advocating the slaughter of those he disagrees with.

In what regard is he like Putin, and what's disturbing about that statement? From what I can tell, he did the same thing every world leader has done with their time in office, which is to further expand government.
He actually said gay CONDUCT should be criminalized.

The rest of the libs accusations are pure nonsense.

He is right. Humans have many impulses and perversions. Not everything has to be tolerated. Absolute "freedom" does not exist.

Pole puffin Republicans could only win in a state full of fucked up wackos.
There are over 400 LGBT candidates running for office across the country. Along with 90 Muslims.

There are 185 women nominated for Congress, and 11 women nominated for Governor.

You should move to Nazi Germany.

Pole puffin Republicans could only win in a state full of fucked up wackos.
There are over 400 LGBT candidates running for office across the country. Along with 90 Muslims.

There are 185 women nominated for Congress, and 11 women nominated for Governor.

You should move to Nazi Germany.

Nah, I’m off to bright red state for a few years...then off to the Netherlands.
I vow to surround my family and myself with only good quality human beings. You should do the same for you and yours.

It makes perfect sense.

trump is a republican who endorsed roy moore.
roy moore is a republican who thinks gays should be stigmatized, criminalized and rounded up.
millions of republicans voted for moore.....agreeing with both trump and moore that gays should be criminalized.

so
obviously.....people who think it is ok to criminalize and round up gays are quite likely to vote for a homosexual......

right?

Where did Roy Moore ever say that? He believed that as normal, sane people we shouldn't be subjected to a constant barrage of perversion, homosexuality, and cross-dressers trying to normalize their sickness by shoving their sickness in the faces of people who find it morally repulsive.

And for the record, no: Nobody knows your name.
Upon becoming a faggot, they have an agreement you have to sign saying the you will let everybody know you are a fag daily.

Forum List

Back