6 Black Churches burned

across the south since Roof committed 9 murders in SC.

3 definite arson, 3 still being investigated.
Six predominately black southern churches burn within a week with arson suspected in at least three - The Washington Post

Did he get his race war?
Did liberal bigots not expect blowback forcing this upheaval of American society? Punishing Roof for his murderous crimes wasn't enough I guess.
Racist trash like you are God's embarrassment, the creators mistake.

and trash like you who has a need to go around calling people names is what? The devils embarrassment? or just a plain old Embarrassment

Well should we wait until there's a full blown civil war in the South before we alert blacks and confederate flag lovers that the kid that shot up the black church on June 17th, 2015 was a gay kid who didn't hate blacks but wanted to start a race war in order to tag civil rights sympathy onto the LGBT Agenda like the democrat state senator from Missouri was all about doing back during Ferguson days?

Or will we bury that story so that lots and lots of people die, just so long as nobody finds out about D. Roof's lavendar reasons for shooting up that church on that particular day?
:rofl:

I don't know and I hate to think this but: with all the Frauds we've had perpetrated before, from nooses hanging in trees, to the fake black woman, now the stink over some flag, etc. I'm having a hard time with this. And right after the shooting that killed these people in a church. I wouldn't put it past them starting these THEMSELVES with Sharpton and blacklivesonlymatters only when they decide they are worthy to USE to stir up hate. they pulled so much crap on us before just to stir things up. It's like the little boy who cried wolf
You dont hate to think that. It helps flesh out your delusions so you can convince yourself.

Maybe it was Mormons.
Nope that won't work either.
Exactly, it was dumb fucking racist rednecks, the kind you can find at any dive bar or biker meth lab.
Nope, the article says they don't suspect that. Given your obvious inability to read, you might want to lay off calling others stupid. And you'll look even more stupid when they find the suspected arson fires were started by black thugs...
Is that the current running theory being posed by redneck, racist, white trash scum?
Nope it seems to be the theory of the FBI and pastors, however. Are you certain they're redneck scum? I don't get that impression.
You are a liar. The link says nothing like that, nothing at all. Why do you racist trash have to lie about everything all the time?

across the south since Roof committed 9 murders in SC.

3 definite arson, 3 still being investigated.
Six predominately black southern churches burn within a week with arson suspected in at least three - The Washington Post

Did he get his race war?
Did liberal bigots not expect blowback forcing this upheaval of American society? Punishing Roof for his murderous crimes wasn't enough I guess.
Racist trash like you are God's embarrassment, the creators mistake.

and trash like you who has a need to go around calling people names is what? The devils embarrassment? or just a plain old Embarrassment
I could think of lot's of other names to call ignorant white trash.

and just maybe that's why we are now seeing church's burned?

SNIP:
Civil Rights Lawyer: Media Didn't Get a Riot in Charleston, Targeted Flag Instead
"Poor, poor media – no Ferguson, no Trayvon Martin…"

Temple Trueblood practices civil rights, employment litigation, and governmental abuse in the state of Alabama. She makes no apology for standing on her "soapbox" and "pontificating" when it comes to how the media turned away from the forgiveness in Charleston in order to further their own race-baiting narratives. She also points out that once a couple of flags were removed, it was not nearly enough. Now the target is The Dukes of Hazzard, along with Civil War monuments and memorials.

Trueblood makes it clear that she is not a supporter of the Confederate flag, but states that in America, people should be allowed to fly, wear, or support that flag if they choose. Any other form of censorship is "rewriting history," she said, or better, straight out of Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451!

Her entire rant was posted to Yellow Hammer, who called it "brilliant" and "epic." Read it below:

ALL of it here:
Civil Rights Lawyer Media Didn t Get a Riot in Charleston Targeted Flag Instead Truth Revolt

Well should we wait until there's a full blown civil war in the South before we alert blacks and confederate flag lovers that the kid that shot up the black church on June 17th, 2015 was a gay kid who didn't hate blacks but wanted to start a race war in order to tag civil rights sympathy onto the LGBT Agenda like the democrat state senator from Missouri was all about doing back during Ferguson days?

Or will we bury that story so that lots and lots of people die, just so long as nobody finds out about D. Roof's lavendar reasons for shooting up that church on that particular day?
Link?

Thought so...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

SNIP:
Civil Rights Lawyer: Media Didn't Get a Riot in Charleston, Targeted Flag Instead

Temple Trueblood practices civil rights, employment litigation, and governmental abuse in the state of Alabama. She makes no apology for standing on her "soapbox" and "pontificating" when it comes to how the media turned away from the forgiveness in Charleston in order to further their own race-baiting narratives. She also points out that once a couple of flags were removed, it was not nearly enough. Now the target is The Dukes of Hazzard, along with Civil War monuments and memorials.

Trueblood makes it clear that she is not a supporter of the Confederate flag, but states that in America, people should be allowed to fly, wear, or support that flag if they choose. Any other form of censorship is "rewriting history," she said, or better, straight out of Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451!

Her entire rant was posted to Yellow Hammer, who called it "brilliant" and "epic." Read it below:

ALL of it here:
Civil Rights Lawyer Media Didn t Get a Riot in Charleston Targeted Flag Instead Truth Revolt

Correct

Rightwing media was looking for a riot in Charleston

Instead, they got Amazing Grace

SNIP:

ALL of it here:

Correct

Rightwing media was looking for a riot in Charleston

Instead, they got Amazing Grace
And because they didn't get the response they so hoped for, suddenly 6 black churches burned and some, uh, interesting confederate flag demos ( see: Dalton, GA) sprouted spontaneously out of ground, anything to try to bring black people into a rage. Well, it's not working.

The families of those nine murdered have shown mercy, grace and compassion, even in their darkest moments. Meanwhile, unhinged Cons in USMB have - unsurprisingly - acted like total pigs.

I am shocked.

Well, OK, I'm not. It was to be expected.

Thread belongs in the rubber room.
The thread is fine and based on a factual event. It doesn't belong in the rubber room, but you do.

The fact is that the FBI said they don't suspect any of them are hate crimes. The thread title is deliberately misleading and racially divisive, so naturally a racist like you would approve. Like Roof, you assholes just want to create a conflict.

I don't know and I hate to think this but: with all the Frauds we've had perpetrated before, from nooses hanging in trees, to the fake black woman, now the stink over some flag, etc. I'm having a hard time with this. And right after the shooting that killed these people in a church. I wouldn't put it past them starting these THEMSELVES with Sharpton and blacklivesonlymatters only when they decide they are worthy to USE to stir up hate. they pulled so much crap on us before just to stir things up. It's like the little boy who cried wolf
That's what white trash racist cock suckers have to believe to make their little world work.

Don't hate.

Forum List

Back