$6 Billion a Year for Mexican “Anchor Babies?”

WhatTheHell2

Aug 18, 2008
$6 Billion a Year for Mexican “Anchor Babies?”
But if there are 726000 anchor babies born in the U.S. each year, the cost skyrockets to nearly $6 billion. And if there are any complications with the ...
Accuracy In Media - For Fairness, Accuracy and Balance in News Reporting. › Special Report - Cached - Similar

This is asking too much from the American people and we must make it go away, along with our leader and members of congress that is advocating the nightmare. I am with the tea bagger on this one. We must take our country back.:clap2:

Easier said than done.

It would take an ammendment to the Constitution.

This ammendment would have to say that to be considered as an American Citizen at least one of the parents would have to be an American Citizen.

If that were the case then all the Mexicans born here and the mothers would be entitled to nothing. No social services, free education. Nothing.

Hell. if the law went after those hiring these illegals and shut them down. No jobs. No money to send back to Mexico. If their born on US soil kids aren't considered Americans, no social service. NO free education. NO real reason to stay in America.

Hell. Mayby they would all go back to Mexico.

"they are not going anywhere" is the sentiment or many. Are they going to try and stop them from leaving?
If the 14th Amendment was correctly interpreted, anchor babies would not have citzenship. No change is needed.
Legally they are not American citizens.

I believe anyone born on US soil is considered an American.

Could be wrong but I think thats how its interpreted. Thats why they have the babies. The babies, US citizens, are then entitled to Welfare and all social services. Of course Mom shares in the bounty.

If the babies weren't considered US citizens then you could load them and Mom on a bus and ship em back to Mexico.

Could be wrong but I think thats how its interpreted. Thats why they have the babies. The babies, US citizens, are then entitled to Welfare and all social services. Of course Mom shares in the bounty.

If the babies weren't considered US citizens then you could load them and Mom on a bus and ship em back to Mexico.

Thus the reason why they should do away with the misinterpretation and try it again. And it's because that is why they have their babies here, more the reason. You can load the illegal parents of the child but the parent's are given an option - take the child with you or find someone who will see for the child - if you can't, than the baby is put in foster care. Most parents choose the latter. How horrific is that??? And all because they think having a child here will give them a free pass to stay if caught - but much to their dismay, it does not! And who suffers? The child - on this alone, the anchor baby perk should not be!

Easier said than done.

It would take an ammendment to the Constitution.

This ammendment would have to say that to be considered as an American Citizen at least one of the parents would have to be an American Citizen.

If that were the case then all the Mexicans born here and the mothers would be entitled to nothing. No social services, free education. Nothing.

Hell. if the law went after those hiring these illegals and shut them down. No jobs. No money to send back to Mexico. If their born on US soil kids aren't considered Americans, no social service. NO free education. NO real reason to stay in America.

Hell. Mayby they would all go back to Mexico.

You don't need an amendment. They are Mexican citizens and not under our jurisdiction. If they get arrested, the first thing we have to do is call the Mexican consulate.

Thus the reason why they should do away with the misinterpretation and try it again. And it's because that is why they have their babies here, more the reason. You can load the illegal parents of the child but the parent's are given an option - take the child with you or find someone who will see for the child - if you can't, than the baby is put in foster care. Most parents choose the latter. How horrific is that??? And all because they think having a child here will give them a free pass to stay if caught - but much to their dismay, it does not! And who suffers? The child - on this alone, the anchor baby perk should not be!

Not true, When illegal aliens leave they take their anchor babies with them.

Forum List

Back