6.6 billion in the trash can

• Banned
Do you think any of the cons here will evren comment on this thread?

I DOUBT IT VERY MUCH

I guarantee you that this "missing money" actually went to fund some black ops program off the books.

I DOUBT IT VERY MUCH

Enough to run goverment programs for 16 hours, or 0.18% of the total federal budget.

Or another way:

$783 billion: cost of Iraq war: $6.6 billion missing, which is 0.84% of the total cost.

I DOUBT IT VERY MUCH

Enough to run goverment programs for 16 hours, or 0.18% of the total federal budget.

Or another way:

$783 billion: cost of Iraq war: $6.6 billion missing, which is 0.84% of the total cost.
very much in the margin of error, it's true. But, as we are wasting money 'nation building' now, it needs to end.

• Banned
how about stimulus since the stimulus did work.

Can you imagine the Con outrage if a dem president did this money grap and vanish?

Probably used it to buy Intel on bin Laden.

Oh and $6.6B would fund Obama's Crack Ho Spending habit for a little more than one day

In confusion there is opportunity for "profit" or theft which is the same thing to many.

This happened under a conservatives watch so do not expect any outrage from the right.
Of course this would fund PBS/NPR for a few decades.

how about stimulus since the stimulus did work.

Can you imagine the Con outrage if a dem president did this money grap and vanish?
Sooooo throwing 6 billion more into a 1 trillion dollar waste of money is going to improve the economy? How precisely did the stimulous work? 50k more McDonald's jobs? What exactly was 'stimulated' to grow? I sure don't see it where I live. Lots of handouts that are getting wasted, but job growth? nope. none.

How much job growth did we have during Bush's presidency?

Most on the right seem to forget Bush's stimulus efforts as well.

Last edited:
Of course this would fund PBS/NPR for a few decades.

Speaking of wastes of money. Let em sell ads. There's no reason for government support. It's obvious there is a slim market for it to exist. Maybe they can go all HBO on Cable and have support that way.

Before or after he stopped the Clinton/Gore depression from the tech bubble or the 9/11 aftershocks with taxcuts?

Before or after he stopped the Clinton/Gore depression from the tech bubble or the 9/11 aftershocks with taxcuts?

always victims of the evil left....
Oh? look in a mirror lately? You don't play victim politics at all I suppose?

Save the fauxrage for someone who can't see the truth.

What fools not one single word or condemnation for this theft of 6.6 billion dollars from the American people.

Bush sent PLANE loads of CASH to Iraq which then disappeared immediately and these FAKE patriots have NOT ONE WORD TO SAY.

They then try to pretend its not much money or some other partisan bullshit.

I am so very sick of these party first scum.

Forum List

Back