6:15 AM almost time for the water cooler progressives.

Our country is going to shit and we know who to thank.

Fucking Platoists are gay.............but I will admit, they do provide a measure of entertainment in my life, especially on these forums. Its a classic caveat. Who cant get giddy over making fun of mental cases who cant think on the margin.........but at the same time, they come up with ideas every day that go to fucking up our society even more.:2up:

Our country is going to shit and we know who to thank.

Fucking Platoists are gay.............but I will admit, they do provide a measure of entertainment in my life, especially on these forums. Its a classic caveat. Who cant get giddy over making fun of mental cases who cant think on the margin.........but at the same time, they come up with ideas every day that go to fucking up our society even more.:2up:

What's the idea that anyone who has ever posted here has come up with that has fucked up our society?

Do you think Washington itself is left/right in policy? (it's not. that's for sideline dummies like you and Mr. Nick who don't realize that all of our Presidents seem to be Governing the same in policy and in debt).

wow owned yourself again. Damn. Too bad, so sad.

Are you retarded???

Buddy - you googled "half whitted" and it came up as "results for half witted," further showing how fucking dumb you are for not knowing how to spell "witted," and you're asking anyone else if they're retarded?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You can call me a lot of thing - dumb isn't on of them....

Besides "dumb-whited" isn't even a word. Best part is I understood it was a hyphenated.....

Are you retarded???

Buddy - you googled "half whitted" and it came up as "results for half witted," further showing how fucking dumb you are for not knowing how to spell "witted," and you're asking anyone else if they're retarded?

Besides "dumb-whited" isn't even a word. Best part is I understood it was a hyphenated.....

I, for one, think that you're pretty dumb. Since you've been on this board, literally every time you try to tout how smart you are you get owned on how insanely big of an imbecile you are. And, it's hard to be a glaring imbecile from behind an anonymous user-name posting inane text but damn - you're fuggggin GO0D at it!!

I, for one, think that you're pretty dumb. Since you've been on this board, literally every time you try to tout how smart you are you get owned on how insanely big of an imbecile you are. And, it's hard to be a glaring imbecile from behind an anonymous user-name posting inane text but damn - you're fuggggin GO0D at it!!

That is superfantastic....I mean Super-fantastic....

whited.

Definition of WHITED

: covered with white or whiting and especially with whitewash

: made white : whitened

I was searching for a point to this thread.

If anybody finds one would you let me know?

whited.

Definition of WHITED

Shut up libfuck.... As usual if an individual spells one word wrong they're "idiots."

The majority of you apes are horrible at grammar, not to mention the phonetic spelling on YOUR sites......

Progressives have some nerve calling me out...

whited.

Definition of WHITED

Shut up libfuck.... As usual if an individual spells one word wrong they're "idiots."

The majority of you apes are horrible at grammar, not to mention the phonetic spelling on YOUR sites......

You're the one telling people how smart you are when you can't even spell witted, you ass-clown. You're in the bottom three dumbest posters here, tbh.

whited.

Definition of WHITED

You're the one telling people how smart you are when you can't even spell witted, you ass-clown. You're in the bottom three dumbest posters here, tbh.

Oh now you sound like Obamafuck "I'm one of the top three presidents."

Let me guess the other two are JFK and FDR???

whited.

Definition of WHITED

Oh yeah, YES I'm more intelligent than most... So what??? I'm also just as human as most...

I never claimed I was perfect...

If you want to believe I am then fine...

Forum List

Back