6:15 AM almost time for the water cooler progressives.

Nick,

All due respect, when it comes to anything academic, you're typically owned fairly easily around here, and also the incessant touting of how "teh smawt" you are is nothing but a glaring insecurity.

Tell us all about that 5th amendment again, dumbass.

You're still confused about the Fifth and how the Amendment is applied?

:lol:

I love it....

I liked the Fifth Element, good fun movie.

Nick,

All due respect, when it comes to anything academic, you're typically owned fairly easily around here, and also the incessant touting of how "teh smawt" you are is nothing but a glaring insecurity.

I love it....

Yea, no. You owned yourself on that one. Re-writing history won't make history go away.

See Nick, Mr. "I'm teh smawter than everyone ewse, forevvvvaaa," the reason we know you're a dumbfuck is that missing a "T" on "witted" could pass as a typo - - - - - - but adding an H? Yes, that just means you're a dumb-fuck. Strong work.

Nick,

I love it....

I liked the Fifth Element, good fun movie.

Me two.....er....to.....either.....uh.....neither.

Nick,

I love it....

Yea, no. You owned yourself on that one. Re-writing history won't make history go away.

Where?

Where?

Where you thought the 5th pertained to Warrants when it was the 4th? Shut the fuck up. You're a dishonest hack, who can't even spell "witted." Paint chip?

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation

You do realize I was never arguing ABOUT THE FUCKING WARRANT, CONSIDERING IT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST.

Mr. Nick,

Look at post #3 and really consider it. Tilt your head a bit sideways at it, if it's confusing at first. It's so simple, yet so provocatively fruitful and has great potential to benefit your whole persona.

Regards,

Where you thought the 5th pertained to Warrants when it was the 4th? Shut the fuck up. You're a dishonest hack, who can't even spell "witted." Paint chip?

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation

You do realize I was never arguing ABOUT THE FUCKING WARRANT, CONSIDERING IT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST.

Well, that's a lie because you were arguing about how they came into the house without physically showing a warrant. The posts are all there, showing you arguing that, with "the conservative" I believe his name is. Honesty is not your strong suit, though.

Also - not sure where due process wasn't practiced in the case you presented.

Mr. Nick,

Look at post #3 and really consider it. Tilt your head a bit sideways at it, if it's confusing at first. It's so simple, yet so provocatively fruitful and has great potential to benefit your whole persona.

Regards,

Read the Fifth Amendment dummy....

Well, that's a lie because you were arguing about how they came into the house without physically showing a warrant. The posts are all there, showing you arguing that, with "the conservative" I believe his name is. Honesty is not your strong suit, though.

Also - not sure where due process wasn't practiced in the case you presented.

NO it's NOT a lie.........

It is a blatant Fourth and Fifth Amendment violation....

Not only that but my father was impeded from consulting with an attorney...

Forum List

Back