6:15 AM almost time for the water cooler progressives.

You need to get off of politics dude, it's poisoned your fucking brain.

Most people at the "water cooler" aren't even political. Get a life.

Don't forget your balls out the door while it swings and cracks you in the ass....

Go sit in the corner and feel shame.

Water cooler? I have never gathered around a water cooler any place I worked.

You think like if like a TV show or something.

The only shame I feel is for you. You're completely unhinged, as evidenced by your you-tubes and your incessant caps and "fffffUCK" usage.

People like you need to calm the fuck down and go breathe some fucking air away from Politics.

The only shame I feel is for you. You're completely unhinged, as evidenced by your you-tubes and your incessant caps and "fffffUCK" usage.

People like you need to calm the fuck down and go breathe some fucking air away from Politics.

Yeah? and your dramatics meet the criteria for Bradstreet.... FUCK... IT'S INSANE SPENCER!

Last edited:
lol @ my dramatics.

You're the loon who thinks half or however the fuck many D's there are in the Country are some sort of Enemy. Go play toy guns.

lol @ my dramatics.

You're the loon who thinks half or however the fuck many D's there are in the Country are some sort of Enemy. Go play toy guns.

No I just think you're half-whited and eat baby food - provided by the government of course.

Nick,

All due respect, when it comes to anything academic, you're typically owned fairly easily around here, and also the incessant touting of how "teh smawt" you are is nothing but a glaring insecurity.

Tell us all about that 5th amendment again, dumbass.

Nick,

All due respect, when it comes to anything academic, you're typically owned fairly easily around here, and also the incessant touting of how "teh smawt" you are is nothing but a glaring insecurity.

Tell us all about that 5th amendment again, dumbass.

You're still confused about the Fifth and how the Amendment is applied?

:lol:

I love it....

Forum List

Back