5th wrestler names JORDAN as complicit in OH State sexual assaults, Freedom Caucus won't endorse!

5. Whats the magical # that will convince anyone that JORDAN, AT BEST, IS COMPLICIT in enabling sexual predators? Worse, a PARTICIPANT. Yeah, I'm going with the latter.

icon1.png

Anyone wanna make a bet it will be 6, 7, 8 or more early next week? I'm waiting for the 'he was personally involved' disclosures. The first day this story broke, I said, HE KNEW and I had suspicions about his own participation. The REPUBLICAN'S REPUBLICAN.

Stay tuned...

GOP Freedom Caucus members refuse to back Jim Jordan on the record as more abuse accusers come forward

BOB BRIGHAM
07 JUL 2018 AT 10:02 ET

Jim-Jordan-Dave-Brat-800x430.jpg

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) speaking at the 2015 Young Americans for Liberty National Convention at the Catholic University of America as Rep. Dave Brat (R-VA) looks on. Photo by Gage Skidmore.
DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

House Republicans are refusing to publicly defend Tea Party firebrand Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) as more details come to light about the congressman’s role in the Ohio State University sexual assault scandal.

Rep. Jordan worked as an assistant wrestling coach at Ohio State from 1987 to 1995, during which time multiple victims have alleged team physician Richard Strauss sexually abused them and fostered a culture of regular sexual harassment.

“I considered Jim Jordan a friend,” former Ohio State wrestler Mike DiSabato told NBC. “But at the end of the day, he is absolutely lying if he says he doesn’t know what was going on.”

“When you look at the definition of sexual abuse and sexual assault — and Jim Jordan went on record saying he knew about the facilities, he took showers with us. He saw Dr. Strauss and others perform these acts in front of us,” DiSabato told CNN.

More former Ohio State wrestlers have come forward to accuse Rep. Jordan of having known about the abuse, with The New York Times reporting a total of five of Jordan’s former student-athletes disputing the congressman’s denials of knowing about the abuse....

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/gop...-come-forward/

“I considered Jim Jordan a friend,” former Ohio State wrestler Mike DiSabato told NBC. “But at the end of the day, he is absolutely lying if he says he doesn’t know what was going on.”

there is a problem with this accuser in particular.....

Rep. Jim Jordan Denies He Ignored Sexual Abuse at Ohio State: 'Absolutely Not True'

DiSabato is also accused of intimidating and bullying the widow of a Marine who was killed in combat in Iraq over a memorial fund set up in her husband’s name, according to Chuck Ross at the Daily Caller. Karen Mendoza is the wife of Ray Mendoza, a former teammate of DiSabato’s who was killed in 2005.

“I question the intent, the authenticity, the verity, that Mike DiSabato shares in any of his words or actions,” Mendoza said in a statement.

No they have said he was asked why they had to pull down their pants for the doctor when they would see him for a totally unrelated thing like a sprained wrist... and that it happened so often it became a joke. It is also said that the doctor would take showers with the coaches and wrestlers despite not working out and even needing one... and that he would jerk off in the shower. It was also said by one of the wrestlers that Jordan was in a meeting where it was brought up to the head coach.

He knew what was going on. The doctor ended up committing suicide.

I can believe some of that, but I'm having trouble wrapping my head around a bunch of college wrestlers who are in peak physical condition doing nothing to an older man who doesn't belong in their shower walking in and jerking off in front of them, aren't you?

I think some of these claims may be a bit exaggerated.
There is no doubt the doctor, I refuse to write his name, did the things he is accused of.

The question is, did Coach Jordan know about it? If and when he was approached by his wrestlers about it, what, if anything, did he do about it?

This is Ohio State's Jerry Sandusky affair. Was the role of Coach Joe Paterno played by Rep. Jim Jordan?

Or are you skeptical because the accusers are men? With jeers at convicted sex offenders ringing in our national ears, with scandal after scandal breaking out in venues from rectories to locker rooms to doctors offices to hiking on the Appalachian Trail, why would young, healthy men be immune to sexual abuse by authority figures?

it's possible it happened, it just seems a stretch to assume Jordan knew, and or, the specifics weren't leaked to someone at some point.

When I was in grade 4 and came forward, I was lucky and others followed. Those who liked the teacher attacked me and called me a liar, imagine that, as a kid being bullied by older kids for ratting out a creep (I often thought some of them were victim too and were in denial a year or two after being in his class and took it out on us for having the courage to come forward). We had mock trials in class by a loving replacement teacher as he was suspended, and thankfully we never went to trial as the sob pleaded guilty. The animal was allowed to leave Ontario and teach in another province our east! Again, Canada...a backwards country.

As it were, many kids were afraid to come forward, and we were literally kids. Now, in High School, I can't imagine for a minute a teacher or my wrestling coach getting away with that systemically. College? I mean, I don't want to presume, but someone must have whispered something.

The timing is too convenient and the accused is gone already. Linking this to a man in the height of his career and very public persona is going to raise alot of questions about the accusers. As it should. These types of allegation shouldn't be easy to throw out at anyone just willy nilly.

More on the Perkins Coie/ democrat party attack on Jordan....

Jim Jordan and his accusers, Part Two [CORRECTED AND UPDATED]

NOTE: Perkins, Coie is involved in this matter, but it isn’t representing the ex-wrestlers. Rather, it reportedly has been hired by Ohio State to investigate whether the allegations against the doctor (who committed suicide some years ago) and whether enough was done to protect the students.

This puts the hyper-partisan law firm (one reader who has dealt with Perkins, Coie in every election cycle for years describes it as “the legal goon squad of the Democrats”) in charge of investigating Jim Jordan on behalf of Ohio State. There should be no expectation that the investigation will be fair as it relates to Rep. Jordan, an arch-enemy of partisan Democrats.

How did Perkins, Coie come to be tapped for the investigation? Did Ohio State not know of the firm’s close relationship with the Democrats? Or did those in charge of selecting counsel want a hyper-partisan firm to investigate Jordan?

The timing of it is politically motivated. Why would this wait 20 years.

The man with the real issue offed himself in 2005. While some say he must have known, others are defending him..........

Need more input from the ones making the accusations. Are they credible..........

Too many people get fragged these days by the Political attack machine. Always looking for dirt to throw. Even if they have to pay a Russian spy using old contacts in Russia to try Frag a President with BS evidence.

The Media machine is so untrustworthy to me today I no longer believe much of anything they say.

Two of the accusers are shady at best, and the law firm conducting the investigation...is Perkins Coie.....the same law firm hired by hilary and the democrats to create the fake Steele Dossier to get the FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign.....which Jordan was investigating in the House.....

Rep. Jim Jordan Denies He Ignored Sexual Abuse at Ohio State: 'Absolutely Not True'

DiSabato is also accused of intimidating and bullying the widow of a Marine who was killed in combat in Iraq over a memorial fund set up in her husband’s name, according to Chuck Ross at the Daily Caller. Karen Mendoza is the wife of Ray Mendoza, a former teammate of DiSabato’s who was killed in 2005.

“I question the intent, the authenticity, the verity, that Mike DiSabato shares in any of his words or actions,” Mendoza said in a statement.

Dunyasha Yetts, another former OSU wrestler who is accusing Jordan of ignoring the allegations, served time in prison for a $1.8 million fraud scheme, the DCNFreported.

Yetts’ biggest victim was former NFL star Antoine Winfield, who was bilked out of $1.3 million. Yetts convinced Winfield to invest his NFL signing bonus with Yetts’ firm, World Wide Sports. As part of the scam, Yetts provided Winfield with false documents claiming to show his investments. Yetts was instead spending money on country club memberships, cars, student loans, and credit card payments.

NBC News did not report that Yetts filed a lawsuit in May against U.S. Well Service, a fracking company, claiming that he faced discrimination and sexual harassment. Yetts claims that one of his supervisors at the company made sexual remarks toward him and sent him sexually suggestive text messages. He also claimed that he was overlooked for a supervisor position because he is black.
------

Perkins Coie, you may recall, has was hired by the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign to funnel money to Fusion GPS. FEC filings show that the Clinton campaign and the DNC paid Perkins Coie a combined $12.4 million in 2016. Marc Elias, general counsel to Hillary for America and a partner at Perkins Coie, retained Fusion GPS in April 2016 to dig up dirt on President Trump. A political group tied to the former president -- Obama for America (OFA) -- paid nearly a million dollars to the same law firm.

NOTE: Perkins, Coie is involved in this matter, but it isn’t representing the ex-wrestlers. Rather, it reportedly has been hired by Ohio State to investigate whether the allegations against the doctor (who committed suicide some years ago) and whether enough was done to protect the students.

This puts the hyper-partisan law firm (one reader who has dealt with Perkins, Coie in every election cycle for years describes it as “the legal goon squad of the Democrats”) in charge of investigating Jim Jordan on behalf of Ohio State. There should be no expectation that the investigation will be fair as it relates to Rep. Jordan, an arch-enemy of partisan Democrats.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...on_machine_turns_its_focus_on_jim_jordan.html

Democrat bullshit. Can't argue issues so resort to attempted character assassination.
College students are over 18 so this sex is likely consensual and not statutory rape or harassment.
Hard to believe a team physician will physically overpower scholarship college wrestlers.
Democrats are too stupid to be allowed to vote.
5. Whats the magical # that will convince anyone that JORDAN, AT BEST, IS COMPLICIT in enabling sexual predators? Worse, a PARTICIPANT. Yeah, I'm going with the latter.

icon1.png

Anyone wanna make a bet it will be 6, 7, 8 or more early next week? I'm waiting for the 'he was personally involved' disclosures. The first day this story broke, I said, HE KNEW and I had suspicions about his own participation. The REPUBLICAN'S REPUBLICAN.

Stay tuned...

GOP Freedom Caucus members refuse to back Jim Jordan on the record as more abuse accusers come forward

BOB BRIGHAM
07 JUL 2018 AT 10:02 ET

Jim-Jordan-Dave-Brat-800x430.jpg

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) speaking at the 2015 Young Americans for Liberty National Convention at the Catholic University of America as Rep. Dave Brat (R-VA) looks on. Photo by Gage Skidmore.
DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

House Republicans are refusing to publicly defend Tea Party firebrand Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) as more details come to light about the congressman’s role in the Ohio State University sexual assault scandal.

Rep. Jordan worked as an assistant wrestling coach at Ohio State from 1987 to 1995, during which time multiple victims have alleged team physician Richard Strauss sexually abused them and fostered a culture of regular sexual harassment.

“When you look at the definition of sexual abuse and sexual assault — and Jim Jordan went on record saying he knew about the facilities, he took showers with us. He saw Dr. Strauss and others perform these acts in front of us,” DiSabato told CNN.

More former Ohio State wrestlers have come forward to accuse Rep. Jordan of having known about the abuse, with The New York Times reporting a total of five of Jordan’s former student-athletes disputing the congressman’s denials of knowing about the abuse....

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/gop...-come-forward/

Sooooo......

Jim Jordan is one of the leading Republican investigators into the FBI spying on the Trump Campaign........

The FBI used a fake dossier created by the Perkins Coie law firm, who hired Christoper Steele to use his Russian contacts to create a fake Dossier that the FBI used to spy on the Trump campaign, using the dossier to get FISA warrants they couldn't get in any other way......

And now the Perkins Coie law firm is the one law firm Ohio State hired to look into the allegations against Jim Jordan....the guy who may very well be looking at the Perkins Coie law firm in the Congressional investigations.....

And this passes the smell test? Really?

Note that the actual head coach isn't mentioned in any of the reports on this scandal... only Jim Jordan who was the assistant coach.....

FYI... LOTS of people who are victims of sexual assault don't come out for years as it can be embarrassing for them. With the #MeToo movement, and even with guys like Terry Crews speaking out about sexual assault, it totally makes it understandable that these guys are coming out now.

What I'd like to see to back up these claims, is guys from visiting teams who supposedly the doctor would go up to and offer to give them a physical to make sure they were ok.

Wow I was wrong... the doctor DID grope Mark Coleman. He also said Jordan knew. Now if you don't think Coleman is credible, well you're just an idiot.

"Mark Coleman, the UFC’s first heavyweight champion, wrestled at Ohio State in the 1980s and 90s. According The Columbus Dispatch, Coleman once claimed in a video that Strauss groped him during a physical.

Coleman is one of a handful of former wrestlers who have come forward in recent days to not only claim Strauss molested them, but that U.S Representative Jim Jordan, a Republican who represents Ohio’s 4th congressional district, had knowledge of these types of accusations regarding Strauss. Jordan has denied having such knowledge."

UFC Hall of Famer on Trump ally & Ohio State sexual abuse allegations: ‘He knew’

If you don't know who Coleman is, he is an NCAA Champion wrestler, former UFC champion, and UFC hall of famer.

Mark Coleman - Wikipedia

Wow I was wrong... the doctor DID grope Mark Coleman. He also said Jordan knew. Now if you don't think Coleman is credible, well you're just an idiot.

"Mark Coleman, the UFC’s first heavyweight champion, wrestled at Ohio State in the 1980s and 90s. According The Columbus Dispatch, Coleman once claimed in a video that Strauss groped him during a physical.

Coleman is one of a handful of former wrestlers who have come forward in recent days to not only claim Strauss molested them, but that U.S Representative Jim Jordan, a Republican who represents Ohio’s 4th congressional district, had knowledge of these types of accusations regarding Strauss. Jordan has denied having such knowledge."

UFC Hall of Famer on Trump ally & Ohio State sexual abuse allegations: ‘He knew’

If you don't know who Coleman is, he is an NCAA Champion wrestler, former UFC champion, and UFC hall of famer.

Mark Coleman - Wikipedia

I don’t know Mark Coleman at all, what makes him more credible than other accusers? The fact he is a pro fighter?

Mark Coleman - Wikipedia

I don’t know Mark Coleman at all, what makes him more credible than other accusers? The fact he is a pro fighter?

He's rich... a stand up guy... and has absolutely nothing to gain by coming forward. If you read the article, you'd see he had previously already talked in a video about being sexually assaulted by the doctor.

Coleman has said he actually roomed with Jordan several times on road trips.

No they have said he was asked why they had to pull down their pants for the doctor when they would see him for a totally unrelated thing like a sprained wrist... and that it happened so often it became a joke. It is also said that the doctor would take showers with the coaches and wrestlers despite not working out and even needing one... and that he would jerk off in the shower. It was also said by one of the wrestlers that Jordan was in a meeting where it was brought up to the head coach.

I can believe some of that, but I'm having trouble wrapping my head around a bunch of college wrestlers who are in peak physical condition doing nothing to an older man who doesn't belong in their shower walking in and jerking off in front of them, aren't you?

There is no doubt the doctor, I refuse to write his name, did the things he is accused of.

The question is, did Coach Jordan know about it? If and when he was approached by his wrestlers about it, what, if anything, did he do about it?

This is Ohio State's Jerry Sandusky affair. Was the role of Coach Joe Paterno played by Rep. Jim Jordan?

Or are you skeptical because the accusers are men? With jeers at convicted sex offenders ringing in our national ears, with scandal after scandal breaking out in venues from rectories to locker rooms to doctors offices to hiking on the Appalachian Trail, why would young, healthy men be immune to sexual abuse by authority figures?

it's possible it happened, it just seems a stretch to assume Jordan knew, and or, the specifics weren't leaked to someone at some point.

When I was in grade 4 and came forward, I was lucky and others followed. Those who liked the teacher attacked me and called me a liar, imagine that, as a kid being bullied by older kids for ratting out a creep (I often thought some of them were victim too and were in denial a year or two after being in his class and took it out on us for having the courage to come forward). We had mock trials in class by a loving replacement teacher as he was suspended, and thankfully we never went to trial as the sob pleaded guilty. The animal was allowed to leave Ontario and teach in another province our east! Again, Canada...a backwards country.

As it were, many kids were afraid to come forward, and we were literally kids. Now, in High School, I can't imagine for a minute a teacher or my wrestling coach getting away with that systemically. College? I mean, I don't want to presume, but someone must have whispered something.

The timing is too convenient and the accused is gone already. Linking this to a man in the height of his career and very public persona is going to raise alot of questions about the accusers. As it should. These types of allegation shouldn't be easy to throw out at anyone just willy nilly.

How did Perkins, Coie come to be tapped for the investigation? Did Ohio State not know of the firm’s close relationship with the Democrats? Or did those in charge of selecting counsel want a hyper-partisan firm to investigate Jordan?

So were not just jamming the ACCUSERS, an attack is on against the LAW FIRM too? See if that will work? After all, an investigation, whoever is paying and conducting it won't investigate and interview...

-POLICE. Police know--BET ON IT considering it went on for what was it 10 years?
-STAFF
-STUDENTS, the molested and the non-molested.
-DOCTORS. Local doctors and hospitals heard about it, bet on it.
-Psychologists/psychiatrists yes, this came up in THERAPY with students who were abused--bet on it.
-Parents, family members, siblings, future spouses

And Perkins, Coie will do what, get all the ABOVE to LIE?

From the PLAIN DEALER...

By Doug Lesmerises, cleveland.com

[email protected]

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Ohio State is investigating sexual misconduct allegations against a doctor who worked with athletics teams for more than 20 years from the 1970s through the 1990s.

Dr. Richard Strauss died in 2005, but Ohio State announced Thursday that an outside independent investigator is contacting former Ohio State athletes, law enforcement has been notified and the Ohio attorney general's office may become involved. Ohio State identified Strauss as a former doctor for the wrestling team, but he is believed to have worked with other sports as well.

Former Ohio State wrestler Michael DiSabato told cleveland.com he brought the matter to Ohio State on behalf of a group of former athletes.

"I am encouraged that the university has finally taken steps to investigate the systematic sexual abuse of athletes in multiple sports at the Ohio State University," DiSabato said. "Sexual abuse on college campuses and within amateur athletics is a systematic problem caused by an immoral business model which does not allow for those who are exploited to have a voice.

"I am hopeful that the university will take immediate steps to remove all those who had knowledge and/or have knowledge and did nothing, as it is time to drain the swamp."

So were not just jamming the ACCUSERS, an attack is on against the LAW FIRM too? See if that will work? After all, an investigation, whoever is paying and conducting it won't investigate and interview...

-POLICE. Police know--BET ON IT considering it went on for what was it 10 years?
-STAFF
-STUDENTS, the molested and the non-molested.
-DOCTORS. Local doctors and hospitals heard about it, bet on it.
-Psychologists/psychiatrists yes, this came up in THERAPY with students who were abused--bet on it.
-Parents, family members, siblings, future spouses

And Perkins, Coie will do what, get all the ABOVE to LIE?

From the PLAIN DEALER...

By Doug Lesmerises, cleveland.com

[email protected]

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Ohio State is investigating sexual misconduct allegations against a doctor who worked with athletics teams for more than 20 years from the 1970s through the 1990s.

Dr. Richard Strauss died in 2005, but Ohio State announced Thursday that an outside independent investigator is contacting former Ohio State athletes, law enforcement has been notified and the Ohio attorney general's office may become involved. Ohio State identified Strauss as a former doctor for the wrestling team, but he is believed to have worked with other sports as well.

Former Ohio State wrestler Michael DiSabato told cleveland.com he brought the matter to Ohio State on behalf of a group of former athletes.

"I am encouraged that the university has finally taken steps to investigate the systematic sexual abuse of athletes in multiple sports at the Ohio State University," DiSabato said. "Sexual abuse on college campuses and within amateur athletics is a systematic problem caused by an immoral business model which does not allow for those who are exploited to have a voice.

"I am hopeful that the university will take immediate steps to remove all those who had knowledge and/or have knowledge and did nothing, as it is time to drain the swamp."

You're either a mindless dupe or a poorly calculating whore.
Go molest a college wrestler.

So they wait 20 years and just as he is going for Speaker they come out of the Woodwork?
Yep, that's the modus operandi of the left. A supposed "sexual predator" isn't worth outing at the time of the alleged abuse. Lay in wait if it takes 20 years to make up a story to destroy a career.

Somebody explain how a group of physically fit male college wrestlers allows anyone to sexually abuse them?

Something stinks here and it's usually the lying Democrats.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back