59% Say Americans Angrier Now Than Under Bush

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Fifty-nine percent (59%) of U.S. voters believe that the current level of political anger in the country is higher than it was when George W. Bush was president.
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that only 22% think the level of political anger is lower now, while 16% rate it as about the same.

Despite frequent Republican complaints about the vitriol leveled at President Bush, 69% of GOP voters say the level of anger is higher now, a view shared by 53% of Democrats and 56% of voters not affiliated with either party.

But just 12% of voters nationwide say that the opposition to President Obama’s health care plan and other initiatives is racist, as some prominent Democrats, including former President Jimmy Carter, have charged.

Story continues...59% Say Americans Angrier Now Than Under Bush - Rasmussen Reports™

You reap what you sow.

Or better said...We reap what we sow.

Perhaps best stated...We all reap what we all sow.

Last edited:
I'm afraid there will be more violence. Even though I can't stand frozen face Pelosi, I think she was being honest for once. People don't like being called racist, teabagging, astroturfing nazis. It makes them angry. And angry people do irrational things. If anyone is inciting violence, I believe it's the left.

New Topics

Forum List

Back