59% Back Trump On Deportation of Illegals

This anger isn’t coming just from “white” Americans, but from Hispanics as well. Breitbart is reporting that a new poll indicates 64 percent of Hispanics want to see illegals deported back to their home country, findings that place the Hispanic demographic almost perfectly in sync with the rest of the nation’s opinion.

No. That is a lie and YOU just lied. This is the poll that Breitbart references and links to:

http://cdn.yougov.com/cumulus_uploads/document/3wuetbzs3b/econTabReport.pdf

p. 42

View attachment 49087

62% of Latinos do NOT want to see children deported, they want them to stay until it's certain they have a safe place to return. Only 26% want them deported now. This is the ONLY question in the survey that uses any variation of the word "deport". A quick CRTL-F and inputting the word "deport" while looking at the .pdf will prove that I am right. The only question that has to do with deporting has to do with unaccompanied immigrant CHILDREN. There is no question in the survey like this about deporting illegal immigrant adults. And for the entire poll, it's only 46% who want to see those children deported immediately, not 65%. So, no matter how you look at it, YOU LIED.

You thought you could get away with yet another lie because you thought no one would actually read the poll. Well, I did. Already about a month ago, as a matter of fact.

Righties like you are pathetic. They cannot even quote figures correctly. Righties like you are not worth a bag of shit, since it is because of losers like you that start lies. People like you deserve to get their faces broken in.

62% WANT THEM OUT OF HERE....PERIOD!!!!! The only caveat is that they want to know the children have a place to go when deported....BUT DEPORT THEM.... You stupid bastard, any BS to DENY THE TRUTH!!!
Uhm, no.
Are you brain-damaged?
Yes, I think you are. Very.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

" 62% of Latinos do NOT want to see children deported, they want them to stay until it's certain they have a safe place to return. Only 26% want them deported now."

Where did I put a TIME LIMIT ON 62% want them DEPORTED.... I know you have only a 2 digit IQ, but apparently you just DON'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!! You DEFFINITELY have a mental disorder.....LIBERALISM!!!
Until they can safely return means 'never' for many of them. You really are that stupid, I see. Yepp, yer a Rightie.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

BULLSHIT, if it was never, they WOULD HAVE SAID THAT ON THE POLL!!!!

Yup, a FAGERAL with a LOW 2 digit IQ.... And a Nazi to go along with it....How fitting!

Forum List

Back