58% Favor Waterboarding of Plane Terrorist To Get Information

Discussion in 'Politics' started by concept, Jan 1, 2010.

1. concept

concept Evil Mongering

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +340
    58% Favor Waterboarding of Plane Terrorist To Get Information - Rasmussen Reports™
    :eusa_whistle:
    Interesting. Libs would have us believe that these sort of enhanced interrogation techniques are nothing but torture. Looks like you moonbats, Obama included, don't have your finger on the pulse of the average American.

I personally don't see anytihng wrong with enhanced interrogation like waterboarding and wouldn't have any problems with it used on lunatics like this latest guy. We were extremely lucky this time.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,012
    How does Rasmussen conduct it's surveys?

Unless it's changed, and I suspect it's not, they take their pol by telephone contacting likely voters.

"By Telephone" means a "land line". I don't even have a phone. I use "Skype". My sister, niece, friends all have cell phones. My landlord has a land line and he has been contacted by Rasmussen, of course, he is 76 years old.

Connect the dots. What am I suggesting?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. 2Parties

2Parties Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +123
    Why stop at enhanced interrogation?

We should show terrorists that we don't mess around and stomp on the guys head, fry his balls, scalp him, make him drink Hydrofluoric acid, and abuse his family until he comes clean. We can't pussyfoot around with "enhanced interrogation". If we give in like that we shouldn't even fight this war.

4. oreo

oreo Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,167

:lol::lol::lol: Nice try--but you will find that the overwhelming majority of Americans still have land lines. Likely voters still have land lines.---:lol::lol::lol:

Rasmussen would never use cell phones for polling because they would have no idea if YOU answered their polls on two different occasions. Once on your land line--the next on your cell phone--:cuckoo::cuckoo:

As far as "connecting" the dots--it's apparent that the people you obviously voted for did not "connect" any dots on this terrorist who walked through every single security measure.

The fact is he was able to ignite this explosive device & thankfully it didn't work.

To add: Ramussen has nailed the last 3 election cycles on their polling. I don't think I would be bashing them on this one--it's probably very accurate.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2010
  5. SFC Ollie

SFC Ollie Still Marching

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,458
    I wouldn't call this clown a candidate for enhanced interrogation. He is a patsy, he has no clue how to blow himself up, he certainly doesn't have any information about any other operations that are going to happen anytime soon. We can take our time with this guy and drain him. He's stupid enough to give up all he knows, but he just doesn't know much. Sounds like some other people around here.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  6. PatekPhilippe

PatekPhilippe Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,200
    That your a consummate dumb ass? Hey...we already knew that.

NEXT!

7. oreo

oreo Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,167

:lol::lol: Obviously you haven't been paying too much attention to the news on this guy. His Al Queda connection is the same man that directed the mass Major murderer that was successful at murdering 13 unarmed U.S. soldiers & wounding dozens more. So yes--he does have very valuable information--but I suppose since his "miranda" rights were read to him, he has already lawyered up & you can bet his attorney is telling him to keep his mouth SHUT.

Thanks to Obama & Eric Holder--foreign terrorists are now given the same rights as American citizens.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2010
  8. PatekPhilippe

PatekPhilippe Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,200
    Al Qaeda doesn't entrust all of it's members with all of their secret information....tactically speaking that would be akin to pulling the pin on a hand grenade and dropping it at your feet. They, like any other para-military organization, compartmentalize information and whatever the panty bomber knew has been considered compromised by the AQAP and steps taken to counter what he knew.

9. Baruch Menachem

Baruch Menachem '

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,305
    In this instance, I think his lawyer would really be part of the interrogation. The guy is pretty stupid, I don't believe he knows much more than he was recruited.

Lawyer basicly educates him on the realities of what will happen. 20 years in solitary at Florence CO if he keeps quiet, or if he makes a deal, maybe 10 years in San Quentin not in Solitary. SFC Ollie I think is right, this guy is an orange we can squeeze long term. We don't need enhanced on him.

Enhanced would only work if he had knowledge beyond his own little need to know and it was needed right now.

I think most people, me included, think he is a creep who should be punished beyond the scope of the law. But what makes America America is we respect the law. Even when it is annoying and in the way.

10. Screaming Eagle

Screaming Eagle Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    I like the idea of trying him in a military tribunal, and then waterboarding him for information, but I like the idea of him being tried in a civilian court and then sent to a federal pound me in the ass prison for the rest of his life even better.