57 States and 5 Year Prez Terms. Bush is sooo Dumb. Oh! That was Obama!

No Article 15, I think we should just stop lying and admit it: Obama thinks the US includes 57 states and the years 2012 through 2016 (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) do not equal five. Let's just fess up now and bow to the clearly superior intellect here. I know it's painful, but we must.

Yes, it's clear that Obama thinks that a president's term is for five years. Who do we think we are fooling?

It's the smilies that really emphasize the point and are impossible to argue against. They are an instant checkmate.

Been reduced to that, huh? You Obamabots really are going to have a hard slog if Obama keeps getting caught off his teleprompter.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Typical spamaroid.

Her post does bring up another very popular USMB Right Wing Brigade member myth, however; that Obama is someone incapable of speaking without a teleprompter. This involves pretending he didn't participate in numerous debates during the 2008 election sans telepromtper and performed well during them for that matter. This also involves pretending he didn't go the GOP retreat and a couple of years ago and go toe to toe with the republicans for 90 minutes sans teleprompter.

Ahhh, yes, you gotta love the cognitive dissonance they possess.

Oh! This is REALLY getting under their skin. They can't stand it. They love the myth that liberals are sooooooooooooo smart and conservatives are sooooooooo dumb.

It just GETS under their skin the idea that conservatives would DARE laugh at dumb liberals.

In the face of this poor Article 15 is left to an enraged puddle of meltdown with nothing left to say or do but just scream and flame, hoping I'll follow suit and derail the thread.

Sorry Article. Not gonna happen.

Obama said it, and you will just have to deal with it.s

Poor baby! Here's some more smilies to really irritate ya!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No Article 15, I think we should just stop lying and admit it: Obama thinks the US includes 57 states and the years 2012 through 2016 (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) do not equal five. Let's just fess up now and bow to the clearly superior intellect here. I know it's painful, but we must.

Yes, it's clear that Obama thinks that a president's term is for five years. Who do we think we are fooling?

It's the smilies that really emphasize the point and are impossible to argue against. They are an instant checkmate.

It's humiliating. What were we thinking?

Been reduced to that, huh? You Obamabots really are going to have a hard slog if Obama keeps getting caught off his teleprompter.

Typical spamaroid.

Her post does bring up another very popular USMB Right Wing Brigade member myth, however; that Obama is someone incapable of speaking without a teleprompter. This involves pretending he didn't participate in numerous debates during the 2008 election sans telepromtper and performed well during them for that matter. This also involves pretending he didn't go the GOP retreat and a couple of years ago and go toe to toe with the republicans for 90 minutes sans teleprompter.

Oh! This is REALLY getting under their skin. They can't stand it. They love the myth that liberals are sooooooooooooo smart and conservatives are sooooooooo dumb.

It just GETS under their skin the idea that conservatives would DARE laugh at dumb liberals.

In the face of this poor Article 15 is left to an enraged puddle of meltdown with nothing left to say or do but just scream and flame, hoping I'll follow suit and derail the thread.

What's funny is I think you might actually believe this all this.

You really are the Monty Python Black Knight of the Internet.

Typical spamaroid.

What's funny is I think you might actually believe this all this.

You really are the Monty Python Black Knight of the Internet.

This is a great look into the liberal psyche. Look at the meltdown!

The IDEA of a conservative being so uppity and laughing at Obama. :eek:

They just can't take it!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5vOMIN673A]President Obama Full Q&A - YouTube[/ame]

I remember when Obama kicked Republican butt at their "retreat". Now we know why they called it a "retreat". Can't wait for the debates.

It's humiliating. What were we thinking?

That we could rationalize with the irrational. It's almost always a fatal mistake.

Look at the meltdown!

You're being mocked, hun. You are incapable of making me angry.

Yeah, that's why you keep coming back. Because you aren't having a meltdown over us laughing at Obummer.

Keep trying to convince us of that!

Mocking you =/= meltdown or even anger

I'd say nice try but it really isn't.

You may now have the last word and declare victory, meltdown, running away, or whatever the case may be in your addled brain.

You're being mocked, hun. You are incapable of making me angry.

Yeah, that's why you keep coming back. Because you aren't having a meltdown over us laughing at Obummer.

Keep trying to convince us of that!

Mocking you =/= meltdown or even anger

I'd say nice try but it really isn't.

You may now have the last word and declare victory, meltdown, running away, or whatever the case may be in your addled brain.

He just really can't take it.

He's reduced to trying to get the last word. It's just got him out of control.

He probably knows he's making a fool of himself, but he can't help it.

This is about conservatives laughing at a liberal. He can't get his rage under control.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

President Obama appeared on the Los Angeles-based “Piolin Por La Mañana” Show on Univision Radio hosted by Eddie “Piolin” Sotelo Wednesday and made a bold prediction about his re-election, vowing that his presidency was not over and in fact he had 'another five years coming up'

The term length of the Presidency is generally accepted as being only four years.
President Obama: 'My Presidency Is Not Over. I

LIBERAL HYPOCRISY ALERT!

Quayle couldn't spell Potato and Bush has his "Bushisms." Notice how liberals just OBSESSED over those.

But Obama? Why he's a "genius." He's the smartest man in America.

All you have to do to see that is throw a blind eye to "57 states" and "Corpseman" and "5 year presidency terms!" (and that's only a smattering of his stupid statements when he's off teleprompter)

There is a reason they keep Obama on a teleprompter. They wince at the things he says when he's off the teleprompter. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now, liberals will scream, he's including THIS year in his saying he had another 5 years, but would they have cut Bush that slack? NOOOOOOOOOOOO, they would not.

I see no reason why we should either!

unemployment stimulates the economy

President Obama appeared on the Los Angeles-based “Piolin Por La Mañana” Show on Univision Radio hosted by Eddie “Piolin” Sotelo Wednesday and made a bold prediction about his re-election, vowing that his presidency was not over and in fact he had 'another five years coming up'

The term length of the Presidency is generally accepted as being only four years.
President Obama: 'My Presidency Is Not Over. I

LIBERAL HYPOCRISY ALERT!

Quayle couldn't spell Potato and Bush has his "Bushisms." Notice how liberals just OBSESSED over those.

But Obama? Why he's a "genius." He's the smartest man in America.

All you have to do to see that is throw a blind eye to "57 states" and "Corpseman" and "5 year presidency terms!" (and that's only a smattering of his stupid statements when he's off teleprompter)

There is a reason they keep Obama on a teleprompter. They wince at the things he says when he's off the teleprompter. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now, liberals will scream, he's including THIS year in his saying he had another 5 years, but would they have cut Bush that slack? NOOOOOOOOOOOO, they would not.

I see no reason why we should either!

unemployment stimulates the economy

Yeah, but that wasn't a statement directly from Obama, that was one of his flackies.

BUT, it does count as an another example of the glittering stupidity of liberalism in general. ;) :clap2::clap2::clap2:

That should really send Article15 straight into a smoldering puddle of lava/meldown.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back