57 Stars was too much anyways

Obama replaced the stars of the flag with his campaign symbol and he's selling at thirty five bucks a pop.

https://store.barackobama.com/obama...artists-for-obama/our-stripes-flag-print.html

Screen-Shot-2012-09-19-at-10.27.57-PM.png

What a disgusting piece of shit.

There is no "s" on the end of the word "anyway".

And, are you rw's all kinds of hysterical about these and the hundreds ore you can find with a google search? No, of course you're not.

Why not? What's the difference?

I mean besides the fact that you're ignorant and racist.

American_TEA_Party_Flag_25.jpg

Tax+Activists+Hold+Tea+Party+Rally+Pleasanton+MS5UCr3q9JMl.jpg

a_teapot_in_american_flag_colors_card-p137263940620445256b26lp_400.jpg

burqa-350x585.jpg

rally12_i090907204958.jpg

Considering the tea party started before 2009 the tea party flag is a fraud started by progressives to be used against the tea party.

It is actually inappropriate to use the flag in any other way then as a flag. But for Obama to do this, it's gross and wrong.

And, are you rw's all kinds of hysterical about these and the hundreds ore you can find with a google search? No, of course you're not.

burqa-350x585.jpg

Considering the tea party started before 2009 the tea party flag is a fraud started by progressives to be used against the tea party.

You are an amazing pretzel.

Those were found for sale on TEEPOTTY websites.

burqa-350x585.jpg

You are an amazing pretzel.

Those were found for sale on TEEPOTTY websites.

Do you have the link?

I see how they make that flag appear that the stripes are eroding, and the states have been replaced with the Barry Hussein Obama Soetoro logo... I think the term is "Art imitating life". I have problems when people desecrate our Nation's flag, but I respect their Rights to do so... What I don't respect is the President of the United States desecrating our flag to make a buck. Obama has ZERO class.

btw, the point is not that they're teepot or not. The point is that rw's think its okay to use the flag for their own politcal gain but not okay for Ds to do the same.

Shouldn't both sides be held to the same standard?

Obama never said there were 57 states

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrsBKGpwi58]Obama 57 States - YouTube[/ame]

That's right. You just proved my point. He never said we have 57 states.

He said he'd been to 57 states. Then he said he had one more to go, that's 58. Then he said that that wasn't counting Alaska and Hawaii because his staff wouldn't let him go there, that's 60, not 57

Forum List

Back