55 Years Ago Today - I Have a Dream

View attachment 213487
Let that sink in.
We do not look at skin color.
We look at the content of their character.

Why are Democrats so intent on destroying his dream?

That's all Blacks and Progressives focus on: skin color. The very people who most often tout MLK Jr as one of their own fail to get or practice his most basic message.

Conservatives are racists and liars. Because they get called on it, they try blaming progressives and blacks for focusing on color. You don't know shit about Kings message. A white man should be the very last person to be trying to lecture people about Kings message. Practice non violence yourself first white man, then start talking. You want everybody else to take your shit but that's not going to happen. Practice judging people not on race yourselves first. You don't do it now and you've never done it. USMB is evidence of that.

Are you ignorant of the Irish slaves or just a racist twat with no concept of reality?

Neither. I am aware of Irish scholars who say the Irish were never slaves. That's another fact you need to learn.
But you dont believe anything written by whites
Well they lie a lot so its kind of hard to trust what white people say or claim is actually true.
Same can be said for blacks
Disagree. Black people have never taught a hoax that claimed homo sapiens started in europe.
Oh, so blacks dont lie? Lol

Another purely racist comment from the Top Racist of the Group. So by your thinking, I'd have to have been raped to know that rape is bad. :lmao:
No stupid. You would have to be raped to know how rape felt.

So lemmesee milk-weedbrain, no woman knows how rape feels even though it is intercourse. Is that why so many guy's fight for woman's rights and so many whites fought to abolish slavery?
What does that gibberish have to do with my point?

That your point is gibberish.
So you admit you just made up some gibberish because you couldnt deal with the point. Thanks

Any response to you comes through your ears as gibberish.

View attachment 213487
Let that sink in.

That's all Blacks and Progressives focus on: skin color. The very people who most often tout MLK Jr as one of their own fail to get or practice his most basic message.

Conservatives are racists and liars.

Right. It's a little thing we make you swear to and sign before joining the party. All non-racists and truthful people are rejected and forced to join the DNC. That way the DNC is kept pure and no democrat ever tells a lie or is a bigot. :rolleyes:

Neither. I am aware of Irish scholars who say the Irish were never slaves. That's another fact you need to learn.
Well they lie a lot so its kind of hard to trust what white people say or claim is actually true.
Disagree. Black people have never taught a hoax that claimed homo sapiens started in europe.
Not about important things like whites do. Whites lie about serious shit like who created the first civilizations.

View attachment 213487
Let that sink in.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

50 years ago King said this:

Dr. King Said It: I'm Black and I'm Proud!

Why do republicans keep telling the same lie King talks about in this speech?

I suppose saying I’m white and proud of it is racist to you moonbats.

No. But saying you're white and you are better than me because I am not is. And that's what whites have done. Seems your psychosis doesn't allow you to understand that.

Saying your black and get special treatment is also racist.

Since we don't get special treatment what's your point? Then learn that equal treatment is not special treatment.

No stupid. You would have to be raped to know how rape felt.

So lemmesee milk-weedbrain, no woman knows how rape feels even though it is intercourse. Is that why so many guy's fight for woman's rights and so many whites fought to abolish slavery?

So you admit you just made up some gibberish because you couldnt deal with the point. Thanks

Your responses are the only ones that come across a gibberish. I just chalk it up to your intellectual inferiority though.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Your responses are the only ones that come across a gibberish. I just chalk it up to your intellectual inferiority though.

So everyone else on this board makes sense to you and you agree with them then. I thought so.

View attachment 213487
Let that sink in.

Right. It's a little thing we make you swear to and sign before joining the party. All non-racists and truthful people are rejected and forced to join the DNC. That way the DNC is kept pure and no democrat ever tells a lie or is a bigot. :rolleyes:

That's what you have made up. We are here reading everything you REPUBLICAN CONSERVATIVES write, and think that it can be sad that you guys are racists. I can go to any forum full of conservatives and read the same thing.

Not about important things like whites do. Whites lie about serious shit like who created the first civilizations.
Individuals lie, a race doesnt. Who decides what is important shit? It is irrelevant who created the first civilization, not everyone agrees. How about all those blacks who deny their crimes? That is more important shit.

Seems I have someone following me.

It's so nice to have fans. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

So everyone else on this board makes sense to you and you agree with them then. I thought so.
Most people on this board at least make sense. You seem to resort to gibberish when you get embarrassed and cant reply intelligently to a post. Its pretty much your tale.

Individuals lie, a race doesnt. Who decides what is important shit? It is irrelevant who created the first civilization, not everyone agrees. How about all those blacks who deny their crimes? That is more important shit.
I beg to differ. If a race doesnt correct the lie and accepts it as a the truth then they are lying as well. Who decides what is important? The people in charge. No its not irrelevant who created the first civilization. Especially when that knowledge paints the picture that reverses the lies whites have historically told.

View attachment 213487
Let that sink in.

No. But saying you're white and you are better than me because I am not is. And that's what whites have done. Seems your psychosis doesn't allow you to understand that.

Since we don't get special treatment what's your point? Then learn that equal treatment is not special treatment.

Blacks don’t get special treatment? Are you ignorant or a liar?

Say Yes launches new black college scholarship program

http://www.blacknews.com/news/top-internship-programs-for-minority-and-black-students-for-2018/

African American grants and assistance programs

Empowering Young Black Males - Educational Leadership

https://www.bizjournals.com/tampaba...ion-grant-forusf-will-double-scholarship.html

View attachment 213487
Let that sink in.

That's what you have made up. We are here reading everything you REPUBLICAN CONSERVATIVES write, and think that it can be sad that you guys are racists. I can go to any forum full of conservatives and read the same thing.
Republican conservatives ended slavery.

You’re welcome.

Blacks don’t get special treatment? Are you ignorant or a liar?

Say Yes launches new black college scholarship program

http://www.blacknews.com/news/top-internship-programs-for-minority-and-black-students-for-2018/

African American grants and assistance programs

Empowering Young Black Males - Educational Leadership

https://www.bizjournals.com/tampaba...ion-grant-forusf-will-double-scholarship.html

Neither. Aren't there scholarship programs for whites? Yes.
Are there internship programs for whites? Yes.
Are there grants for whites? Yes.
Are there educational leadership courses for whites? Yes.

And are you really going to try ignoring the 200 plus years of mandated legalized special treatent whites gave themselves?

Psychosis.

View attachment 213487
Let that sink in.

You’re welcome.

And then they started Jim Crow.

Even while you bitch about some imaginary black special treament you try that fake news.

Last edited:
View attachment 213487
Let that sink in.

You’re welcome.
They replaced it with Vagrancy laws and Jim Crow.

Yes he was pretty clear and those were not the only words he spoke. So try learning everything he said.
Did he speak about the Irish slaves?

He couldn't speak about non existent beings.
Are you ignorant of the Irish slaves or just a racist twat with no concept of reality?

Here is what I have searched for and learned about "Irish Slaves". Based on what appeared to really happen to them, was their plight comparable to Black slaves.?

Were they able to re enter society as full citizens with no restrictions that were similar to Jim Crow?

Just curious.

No, the Irish Were Not Slaves Too
being able to re enter society does not dismiss the fact that they were slaves beforehand

First of all the Irish were not actually slaves. They were indentured servants. Do you understand the difference between chattel slavery and indentured servitude?

Being that they were able to re enter society as full fledged citizens with all of the rights of citizenship and the right to vote, and no restrictions that lasted lawfully for 100 years after they were freed, does not evenly remotely equate to what former black slaves endured.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back