55 of 67 counties in Penn voted romney but O won the state

Obozo took philadelphia county by 551,000 to 91,000 and that was the difference. Obozo got the black/hispanic welfare vote. I tried to give the county by county vote but USMB messed up the list like they always do. Go here to see the list.

Election Results 2012: Pennsylvania County By County | The Philly Post

What do you want, an electoral college for each state, too? Quit whining. Romney lost. You're just going to have to make sure the Republicans get out more of the redneck and Gucci welfare vote next time

Obozo took philadelphia county by 551,000 to 91,000 and that was the difference. Obozo got the black/hispanic welfare vote. I tried to give the county by county vote but USMB messed up the list like they always do. Go here to see the list.

Same with Ohio...
If you look at the breakdown on the map 95% or more of the state
was red.The cities with the urban population carried the state.

Same with Ohio...

You have to get the most votes, is this so difficult for you to understand?

• Banned
[

Same with Ohio...

Ohio does not have voter id either so the dems got the illegal vote. Romney should scream about that but of course he's too cowardly to do anything.

The makers are outnumbered by the takers. So the Democrats win. Call me massively un-fucking impressed.

The makers do outnumber the takers, which is why more red states get more government dollars and assistance.

I'll bet all of the so-called "swing states" were the same.

For the Looney Left that seems unable to accept anything written, here is a post with graphics that even they can understand.

Stunning 3-D Map Shows Where Votes Were Cast

by directorblue at Doug Ross @ Journal @ http://directorblue.blogspot.com/20...oug+Ross+@+Journal)&utm_content=Google+Reader

Well, this is mildly disturbing.

[These maps,] created by Princeton Professor Robert Vanderbei, takes a slightly different approach. It’s one of the few that shows the action in three dimensions.

121130-map.jpg

And Obama claims to have a mandate? From where? And, what does this show about the current status of our “union”?

Last edited:
[

The makers do outnumber the takers, which is why more red states get more government dollars and assistance.

Where is your evidence for that?. It's just another liberal lie spread by the liberal media.

For the Looney Left that seems unable to accept anything written, here is a post with graphics that even they can understand.

by directorblue at Doug Ross @ Journal

[These maps,] created by Princeton Professor Robert Vanderbei, takes a slightly different approach. It’s one of the few that shows the action in three dimensions.

121130-map.jpg

And Obama claims to have a mandate? From where? And, what does this show about the current status of our “union”?
So? Obama won the urban vote, you guys act like that is a crime.

Newsflash people who live in cities are just as American as people who live in rural areas. I know that is hard for some to understand, but our country is diverse get over it.

Romney is a realist. The bloated cities can out vote any state that has a bloated city. Accept it. Let obama destroy the country. What has been happening, what has shown any degree of working at all, is in states that are republican. Start concentrating efforts on republican haven states with a state political and social climate that makes it uncomfortable for liberals. Use the divisions for an advantage.

So what? Pennsylvania is Pittsburgh and Philadelphia with Mississippi in the middle. Who doesn't know that? So the counties where people actually live rejected the moron.

Does it surpise you that rural people are less informed and more reactionary?

So what? Pennsylvania is Pittsburgh and Philadelphia with Mississippi in the middle. Who doesn't know that? So the counties where people actually live rejected the moron.

Does it bother you that thugs in the city support obamaturd?

Does it bother you that thugs in the city support obamaturd?
Buy the way, us rural people are informed, that is what scares you idiots, we know what obamaturd is about. Too bad you idiots don't.

by directorblue at Doug Ross @ Journal

121130-map.jpg

So? Obama won the urban vote, you guys act like that is a crime.

Newsflash people who live in cities are just as American as people who live in rural areas. I know that is hard for some to understand, but our country is diverse get over it.

It is, for many on the right they shouldn’t be allowed to vote – their patriotism is suspect, their allegiance questionable, many are likely naturalized but lied when taking their oath, and the rest are low income, poor, or don’t own property – why should they be allowed to vote when they have no ‘stake’ in society.

Forum List

Back