55 more ex Chrysler Dealers join lawsuit against Obama. CBS news breaks story tonight

I'm interested to find out more about this one. Right now the closures appear politically motivated.

I remember when this rumor first surfaced and it was as baseless then as it is now. Wait, that's not quite true. The current evidence shows it is a ridiculous argument. This blogger has been around a while and he pointed out dealerships are overwhelmingly Republican. Out of 25 random ones, 23 were Republican. So if you have 10 closings but only 2 Democratic supporters out of 25 then how can bias be proven? He also has an update at the top of the article from a different blogger where an analysis was run and showed the rate of closure was very close at D: .93 and R:1.05 so once you factor in the obvious the political theory gets kind of.....soft.
theautoprophet.blogspot.com/2009/05/no-political-bias-in-chrysler.html

Also, a Rep from Florida owns 23 dealerships so that is clearly one of the contributing theory factors. I can easily imagine a Freeper or Bushie trying to point to him and say see! They are targeting him because he's a Republican!

You've got me convinced. I didn't see the link at first, but yeah, I've got it now. The "politically charged closures" argument is now as flimsy as printer paper.

Click on the link and scroll down to see his list of dealerships. He explained how he got them and linked the source. His list is of 25 dealerships that are staying open and out of that only 2 are Democrat supporters. That info makes it kind of hard to claim a conspiracy against Republican supporters when clearly they are the dominate ones staying open. He points out the flaw in the theory is looking at what dealerships are closing versus which ones are remaining open. By pointing out the majority staying open are Republican he pretty much squashes the conspiracy theory.

I would applaud the dealers for going after Obama and speaking out against this type of tyranny but I have a rather large reservation. It is wrong for the government to get involved in the working of business. It is especially pronounced in this example where such specific directions as to closing down specific dealers are involved. I find it hard to believe that the administration does not have legal standing to do this though. It would have been dumb to force earning dealers to close if there was not some sort of contract that the dealers were subject to allowing Chrysler to close them down and, through pressure the government had over Chrysler, allowing the government to direct that action. It may be wrong for them to do so but I highly doubt that it was not kosher. I simply do not know enough about the relationship between dealers and their supplier and the legal caveats that occurred between Chrysler and Obama’s money deal. If there are any knowledgeable people here it would be appreciated to know why things have gone down this way.

To the conspirators. – It would be interesting to track who donated large sums to the Obama campaign and see if any of those dealerships were closed. I would not be surprised if none were. Other than direct contributions I don’t see any way that they would be split ideologically and even then it is a bit of a stretch. Does anyone know of any dealerships that gave to the Obama campaign that were closed?

Finally the Liberal MSM CBS news will have the story on the lawsuit that could wreck Obama's Presidency tonight on the evening news. They will have the head Plantiff Jim Anderer on who started the suit with 20 other ex Chrysler Dealers. Now 55 more ex dealers have joined the 21 original ex dealers who filed suit with around 40,000 laid off workers from the shutdown by the Obama Administration. This is something that has been going under the MSM radar except for a occasional Fox report on their business news report. Now that 76 total dealers have a lawsuit against the President, CBS has no choice now and will finally do the right thing and make this story go big.

http://www.oilforimmigration.org/facts/?p=5284#more-5284

The Right Side of Life Chrysler Bankruptcy: Donofrio: Defense Distracting Over “Psychoanalyzed” Birther Allegations

What a bunch of buffoons. Why bother trying to get dealerships back for cars no one wants to buy????

And the Pay for play continues

Obama Administration Steers Lucrative No-Bid Contract for Afghan Work to Dem Donor
By James Rosen - FOXNews.com
The Obama administration this month awarded a $25 million federal contract for work in Afghanistan to a company owned by a prominent Democratic campaign contributor without entertaining competitive bids, Fox News has learned.

Despite President Obama's long history of criticizing the Bush administration for "sweetheart deals" with favored contractors, the Obama administration this month awarded a $25 million federal contract for work in Afghanistan to a company owned by a Democratic campaign contributor without entertaining competitive bids, Fox News has learned.

FOXNews.com - Obama Administration Steers Lucrative No-Bid Contract for Afghan Work to Dem Donor

And the Pay for play continues

Obama Administration Steers Lucrative No-Bid Contract for Afghan Work to Dem Donor
By James Rosen - FOXNews.com
The Obama administration this month awarded a $25 million federal contract for work in Afghanistan to a company owned by a prominent Democratic campaign contributor without entertaining competitive bids, Fox News has learned.

Despite President Obama's long history of criticizing the Bush administration for "sweetheart deals" with favored contractors, the Obama administration this month awarded a $25 million federal contract for work in Afghanistan to a company owned by a Democratic campaign contributor without entertaining competitive bids, Fox News has learned.

FOXNews.com - Obama Administration Steers Lucrative No-Bid Contract for Afghan Work to Dem Donor

This is why the Politics section of this board is overrun with fucking losers.

You made the claim. Back it up or prove once again people like you have absolutely no business discussing politics.

:lol: Local politics isn't always easy to track contributions. But I did find this. I think you'll enjoy the site:

Little Rock Campaign Contributions -- Huffington Post

You'll see two contributions to John McCain for the 2008 Presidential election.

Case closed.

Now, can we talk about the politics involved and the fact that Chrysler dealers who donated to the Obama campaign kept their dealerships while those who didn't usually lost theirs? Crony Capitalism is an affront to what our country stands for, and yet the Obama Administration is guilty. What do you say about that?

You claimed it had record profits year after year and it was closed because they did not contribute to Obama. You haven't demonstrated either one. Not even close.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Have you always been this stupid or is it learned?

I'm interested to find out more about this one. Right now the closures appear politically motivated.

I remember when this rumor first surfaced and it was as baseless then as it is now. Wait, that's not quite true. The current evidence shows it is a ridiculous argument. This blogger has been around a while and he pointed out dealerships are overwhelmingly Republican. Out of 25 random ones, 23 were Republican. So if you have 10 closings but only 2 Democratic supporters out of 25 then how can bias be proven? He also has an update at the top of the article from a different blogger where an analysis was run and showed the rate of closure was very close at D: .93 and R:1.05 so once you factor in the obvious the political theory gets kind of.....soft.

Also, a Rep from Florida owns 23 dealerships so that is clearly one of the contributing theory factors. I can easily imagine a Freeper or Bushie trying to point to him and say see! They are targeting him because he's a Republican!

25 out of 3000? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

People like you make it fun to read some of the ridiculous posts here on USMB!

Here's a great comment:

However, your calculation is not statistically sound because your sample size is too low to get around margin of error. At n=25, theoretical MOE is around 31%. Yes, you can run a Z-test IF THE UNDERLYING DISTRIBUTION IS NORMAL.
But we don't know the underlying distribution of dealerships by donor choice in this example - it can be calculated, though.

Last edited:
:lol: Local politics isn't always easy to track contributions. But I did find this. I think you'll enjoy the site:

Little Rock Campaign Contributions -- Huffington Post

You'll see two contributions to John McCain for the 2008 Presidential election.

Case closed.

Now, can we talk about the politics involved and the fact that Chrysler dealers who donated to the Obama campaign kept their dealerships while those who didn't usually lost theirs? Crony Capitalism is an affront to what our country stands for, and yet the Obama Administration is guilty. What do you say about that?

You claimed it had record profits year after year and it was closed because they did not contribute to Obama. You haven't demonstrated either one. Not even close.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

So when you fail to support a claim you try to deflect from that by calling someone else stupid.

Here's a great comment:

However, your calculation is not statistically sound because your sample size is too low to get around margin of error. At n=25, theoretical MOE is around 31%. Yes, you can run a Z-test IF THE UNDERLYING DISTRIBUTION IS NORMAL.
But we don't know the underlying distribution of dealerships by donor choice in this example - it can be calculated, though.

There are 3000 that got closed. That sample of 25 is of the dealerships that are STAYING OPEN. Yet you just accused someone of being stupid when you don't even know what you are reading. Worse, you clicked on the link and looked for anything to support your view instead of all pertinent information.

You have yet to support your claim. Show us the Rep to Dem ratio of all dealerships that are remaining open.

So when you fail to support a claim you try to deflect from that by calling someone else stupid.

Oh brother. Do you now need information that they have been profitable year after year? Don't be such an idiot. And the evidence is mounting that there is a political element to the closing of Chrysler dealerships. That's a fact. I swear, some people are such partisan hacks that they wouldn't know the truth if it hit 'em in the face.

Here's a great comment:

There are 3000 that got closed. That sample of 25 is of the dealerships that are STAYING OPEN. Yet you just accused someone of being stupid when you don't even know what you are reading. Worse, you clicked on the link and looked for anything to support your view instead of all pertinent information.

You have yet to support your claim. Show us the Rep to Dem ratio of all dealerships that are remaining open.

YOU don't know what you're reading. Did you even take a math course in College? Did you even go to College? Jeez.

And that data has already been posted! Just look at a few of the links. But, of course, you won't because you're a partisan hack that doesn't want to believe that the great Obama is not a worthless POS politician engaging in Crony Capitalism.

Here's a great comment:

YOU don't know what you're reading. Did you even take a math course in College? Did you even go to College? Jeez.

And that data has already been posted! Just look at a few of the links. But, of course, you won't because you're a partisan hack that doesn't want to believe that the great Obama is not a worthless POS politician engaging in Crony Capitalism.

So you cannot provide the information showing the dealerships that are staying open? Out of all dealerships do you know how many donated to Rep v Dem? I'm guessing you don't and you repeat rumors without any fucking evidence.

What's even funnier is you accuse me of ignoring facts THAT HAVE NOT BEEN PROVIDED on the basis of partisanship. You just revealed your own partisanship. I've always fucking hated obama and have pointed out several times he's the worst kind of fucking hypocrite.

So now you know you can't use that as an excuse you have to do something you rarely do: support your claim.

Show us from the dealerships that are staying open:

How many dealerships donate Rep.

How many donate Dem.

What is the ratio between those two groups?

What is the ratio from that calculation of how many are staying open?

Looks to me like you and Fitnah and a few other live your lives revolving around fucked up sites like jihadwatch, WND, Lifesite, etc and it doesn't matter how many times it is shown those sites are not reliable you still base your views on them because you don't give a fuck about being honest and you will prove that again when you respond and completely fail to support your claim.

Oh brother. Do you now need information that they have been profitable year after year? Don't be such an idiot. And the evidence is mounting that there is a political element to the closing of Chrysler dealerships. That's a fact. I swear, some people are such partisan hacks that they wouldn't know the truth if it hit 'em in the face.

Pot? Kettle.

Finally the Liberal MSM CBS news will have the story on the lawsuit that could wreck Obama's Presidency tonight on the evening news. They will have the head Plantiff Jim Anderer on who started the suit with 20 other ex Chrysler Dealers. Now 55 more ex dealers have joined the 21 original ex dealers who filed suit with around 40,000 laid off workers from the shutdown by the Obama Administration. This is something that has been going under the MSM radar except for a occasional Fox report on their business news report. Now that 76 total dealers have a lawsuit against the President, CBS has no choice now and will finally do the right thing and make this story go big.

http://www.oilforimmigration.org/facts/?p=5284#more-5284

The Right Side of Life Chrysler Bankruptcy: Donofrio: Defense Distracting Over “Psychoanalyzed” Birther Allegations

For yucks and grins....how many other message boards did you spam this one on?

Pot? Kettle.

I don't form views based on partisanship. I do it based on information.

Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin' like a fool with yo pants on the ground!

Back to the point.

You can't argue against Curvelight simply by saying his sources and facts given are untrue or fake. How about you present some of your own?

Well they do have a bit of an axe to grind with this President. This President and the Democrats went out and targeted Car Dealers who gave money to the RNC and then focused on closing their dealerships. This was an extremely dirty thing this President and Democrats did. Too bad the MSM is controlled by DNC Boot-Lickers. They refused to report on this terrible injustice. I say good luck to these Chrysler Dealers.

Well they do have a bit of an axe to grind with this President. This President and the Democrats went out and targeted Car Dealers who gave money to the RNC and then focused on closing their dealerships. This was an extremely dirty thing this President and Democrats did. Too bad the MSM is controlled by DNC Boot-Lickers. They refused to report on this terrible injustice. I say good luck to these Chrysler Dealers.

Repeating rumors only further embarrasses your camp. Though, to be quite honest, it is what I fully expect because on everything from ABC to WMD you guys consistently ignore information, play the persecution card, and create more silly conspiracy theories than 9E could ever produce.

Forum List

Back