55 more ex Chrysler Dealers join lawsuit against Obama. CBS news breaks story tonight

This is the ex Chrysler dealers attorney's blog with updates on the case. His name is Leo Donofrio and the other Attorney is Stephen Pidgeon. Its a good read to get up to speed on the case.

Natural Born Citizen

Frankly, I don't give a fuck about the car industry. They've been fucking the public for years in more ways than bill clinton can explain why that fat bitch giving him a blowjob doesn't count as sex. They share blame why we are occupying nations right now.

Thousands lose their jobs and you don't care? Maybe you should hold a press conference and tell those Americans who lost their jobs exactly what you think. I'll bring my camcorder and some popcorn.

This is the ex Chrysler dealers attorney's blog with updates on the case. His name is Leo Donofrio and the other Attorney is Stephen Pidgeon. Its a good read to get up to speed on the case.

Natural Born Citizen

I'm confused. Starting with the most recent blog entry, it appears they are not happy about the birther card being played by the opposing cousel. Why would they bring it up??

Natural Born Citizen

I'm confused. Starting with the most recent blog entry, it appears they are not happy about the birther card being played by the opposing cousel. Why would they bring it up??

deflelction from the issue at hand

The ex Chrysler Dealers will use a Quo Warranto against Obama.

Quo warranto today:

In the United States today, quo warranto usually arises in a civil case as a plaintiff's claim (and thus a "cause of action" instead of a writ) that some governmental or corporate official was not validly elected to that office or is wrongfully exercising powers beyond (or ultra vires) those authorized by statute or by the corporation's charter.

I recently took my Jeep in for service here:

Cook Jeep Chrysler to Lose Franchise

They had record profits every year, but unfortunately did not donate to the Obama campaign. They are suing. When I spoke to the owner about it he said he's hopeful they might get their dealership back, but it's "very political." In this one case, Obama and his goon squad closed down a Mom and Pop joint that had been operating profitably since 1914. It's really a shame.

The link didn't say anything about donations. You have evidence for that or is this more bushwacking?

You'll have to talk to the owner. Here's his telephone number:

(501) 374-4848

Ask for Roger.

You made the claim. Back it up or prove once again people like you have absolutely no business discussing politics.

Finally the Liberal MSM CBS news will have the story on the lawsuit that could wreck Obama's Presidency tonight on the evening news. They will have the head Plantiff Jim Anderer on who started the suit with 20 other ex Chrysler Dealers. Now 55 more ex dealers have joined the 21 original ex dealers who filed suit with around 40,000 laid off workers from the shutdown by the Obama Administration. This is something that has been going under the MSM radar except for a occasional Fox report on their business news report. Now that 76 total dealers have a lawsuit against the President, CBS has no choice now and will finally do the right thing and make this story go big....

I recently took my Jeep in for service here:

Cook Jeep Chrysler to Lose Franchise

They had record profits every year, but unfortunately did not donate to the Obama campaign. They are suing. When I spoke to the owner about it he said he's hopeful they might get their dealership back, but it's "very political." In this one case, Obama and his goon squad closed down a Mom and Pop joint that had been operating profitably since 1914. It's really a shame.

Elections have consequences.

The link didn't say anything about donations. You have evidence for that or is this more bushwacking?

(501) 374-4848

Ask for Roger.

You made the claim. Back it up or prove once again people like you have absolutely no business discussing politics.

:lol: Local politics isn't always easy to track contributions. But I did find this. I think you'll enjoy the site:

Little Rock Campaign Contributions -- Huffington Post

You'll see two contributions to John McCain for the 2008 Presidential election.

Case closed.

Now, can we talk about the politics involved and the fact that Chrysler dealers who donated to the Obama campaign kept their dealerships while those who didn't usually lost theirs? Crony Capitalism is an affront to what our country stands for, and yet the Obama Administration is guilty. What do you say about that?

Last edited:
Were the DNC owned dealerships contributers that were closed contributers to Hillary or were they Obama supporters .

I'm interested to find out more about this one. Right now the closures appear politically motivated.

IT IS A PAY AS YOU GO ADMINISTRATION.

Susman, 71, a retired Citigroup Inc. senior investment banker, raised between $200,000 and $500,000 for President Barack Obama’s presidential campaign and another $300,000 for his inauguration. On Wednesday, Obama nominated Susman to the post formally known as the Court of St. James.

Besides Susman, those nominated on May 27 include:

-- John Roos, chief executive officer of the Palo Alto, California-based law firm Wilson, Sonsini, Goodrich & Rosati, to Japan. He raised more than $500,000 for Obama.

-- Charles Rivkin, chief executive officer of Wildbrain Inc., to France. Rivkin collected more than $500,000 for Obama’s campaign and $300,000 for his inauguration.

-- Laurie Fulton, a partner with Williams & Connolly LLP, to Denmark. Fulton, 59, raised $100,000 to $200,000.

Susman said he was “excited by the opportunity to serve our country.” A call to Fulton was referred to the White House. Roos, 54, and Rivkin, 47, didn’t respond to requests for comment.

Rewarding Rooney

Two other nominees -- Vilma Martinez, 65, a partner at Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP in California, to Argentina, and Miguel Diaz, 46, a theology professor at St. John’s University in Collegeville, Minnesota, to the Vatican -- gave to Obama.

Bloomberg.com: News
Dont pay you dont get the cherries

(501) 374-4848

Ask for Roger.

:lol: Local politics isn't always easy to track contributions. But I did find this. I think you'll enjoy the site:

Little Rock Campaign Contributions -- Huffington Post

You'll see two contributions to John McCain for the 2008 Presidential election.

Case closed.

Now, can we talk about the politics involved and the fact that Chrysler dealers who donated to the Obama campaign kept their dealerships while those who didn't usually lost theirs? Crony Capitalism is an affront to what our country stands for, and yet the Obama Administration is guilty. What do you say about that?

You claimed it had record profits year after year and it was closed because they did not contribute to Obama. You haven't demonstrated either one. Not even close.

I'm interested to find out more about this one. Right now the closures appear politically motivated.

I remember when this rumor first surfaced and it was as baseless then as it is now. Wait, that's not quite true. The current evidence shows it is a ridiculous argument. This blogger has been around a while and he pointed out dealerships are overwhelmingly Republican. Out of 25 random ones, 23 were Republican. So if you have 10 closings but only 2 Democratic supporters out of 25 then how can bias be proven? He also has an update at the top of the article from a different blogger where an analysis was run and showed the rate of closure was very close at D: .93 and R:1.05 so once you factor in the obvious the political theory gets kind of.....soft.
theautoprophet.blogspot.com/2009/05/no-political-bias-in-chrysler.html

Also, a Rep from Florida owns 23 dealerships so that is clearly one of the contributing theory factors. I can easily imagine a Freeper or Bushie trying to point to him and say see! They are targeting him because he's a Republican!

I remember when this rumor first surfaced and it was as baseless then as it is now. Wait, that's not quite true. The current evidence shows it is a ridiculous argument. This blogger has been around a while and he pointed out dealerships are overwhelmingly Republican. Out of 25 random ones, 23 were Republican. So if you have 10 closings but only 2 Democratic supporters out of 25 then how can bias be proven? He also has an update at the top of the article from a different blogger where an analysis was run and showed the rate of closure was very close at D: .93 and R:1.05 so once you factor in the obvious the political theory gets kind of.....soft.
theautoprophet.blogspot.com/2009/05/no-political-bias-in-chrysler.html

Also, a Rep from Florida owns 23 dealerships so that is clearly one of the contributing theory factors. I can easily imagine a Freeper or Bushie trying to point to him and say see! They are targeting him because he's a Republican!

You've got me convinced. I didn't see the link at first, but yeah, I've got it now. The "politically charged closures" argument is now as flimsy as printer paper.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back