55 more ex Chrysler Dealers join lawsuit against Obama. CBS news breaks story tonight

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
Finally the Liberal MSM CBS news will have the story on the lawsuit that could wreck Obama's Presidency tonight on the evening news. They will have the head Plantiff Jim Anderer on who started the suit with 20 other ex Chrysler Dealers. Now 55 more ex dealers have joined the 21 original ex dealers who filed suit with around 40,000 laid off workers from the shutdown by the Obama Administration. This is something that has been going under the MSM radar except for a occasional Fox report on their business news report. Now that 76 total dealers have a lawsuit against the President, CBS has no choice now and will finally do the right thing and make this story go big.

http://www.oilforimmigration.org/facts/?p=5284#more-5284

The Right Side of Life Chrysler Bankruptcy: Donofrio: Defense Distracting Over “Psychoanalyzed” Birther Allegations

Last edited:
LOL

No wonder Chrysler is going out of business. They are made up of birthers

Interesting... Nothing to help the country get back in the swing of things like tearing it apart to start from scratch.... or not.

Good move by Chrysler.

Don't design better cars. Don't clean up your finances

Align yourself with Birthers.......you can't make this stuff up

• Banned
Good move by Chrysler.

You can't make it up that Obama used his authority as President to force successful dealers to shut down. Some were in the top 50 dealers nationwide.

Good move by Chrysler.

You can't make it up that Obama used his authority as President to force successful dealers to shut down. Some were in the top 50 dealers nationwide.

Shouldn't come begging to the taxpayers then..Always strings attached. Company has to prove it is solvent and cut out the dead wood. They could have stayed bankrupt

Good move by Chrysler.

....and backed the car warranties with federal funds. I would be surprised if he doesn't count the guys doing the warranty work as some of those jobs "saved or created".

Good move by Chrysler.

Shouldn't come begging to the taxpayers then..Always strings attached. Company has to prove it is solvent and cut out the dead wood. They could have stayed bankrupt

The dealer that they shut down here was profitable and the dealer didn't go to the taxpayers.
Now they sell toyotas, and are still profitable.

The dealer that they shut down here was profitable and the dealer didn't go to the taxpayers.
Now they sell toyotas, and are still profitable.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Good move by Chrysler.

Let me get this straight....

You're saying we cannot trust this government?

If you do they'll screw you?

I'm just trying to figure out what you're trying to say....and that you agree with this shit.

Just asking.

Finally the Liberal MSM CBS news will have the story on the lawsuit that could wreck Obama's Presidency tonight on the evening news. They will have the head Plantiff Jim Anderer on who started the suit with 20 other ex Chrysler Dealers. Now 55 more ex dealers have joined the 21 original ex dealers who filed suit with around 40,000 laid off workers from the shutdown by the Obama Administration. This is something that has been going under the MSM radar except for a occasional Fox report on their business news report. Now that 76 total dealers have a lawsuit against the President, CBS has no choice now and will finally do the right thing and make this story go big....

I recently took my Jeep in for service here:

Cook Jeep Chrysler to Lose Franchise

They had record profits every year, but unfortunately did not donate to the Obama campaign. They are suing. When I spoke to the owner about it he said he's hopeful they might get their dealership back, but it's "very political." In this one case, Obama and his goon squad closed down a Mom and Pop joint that had been operating profitably since 1914. It's really a shame.

This is the ex Chrysler dealers attorney's blog with updates on the case. His name is Leo Donofrio and the other Attorney is Stephen Pidgeon. Its a good read to get up to speed on the case.

Natural Born Citizen

Frankly, I don't give a fuck about the car industry. They've been fucking the public for years in more ways than bill clinton can explain why that fat bitch giving him a blowjob doesn't count as sex. They share blame why we are occupying nations right now.

Finally the Liberal MSM CBS news will have the story on the lawsuit that could wreck Obama's Presidency tonight on the evening news. They will have the head Plantiff Jim Anderer on who started the suit with 20 other ex Chrysler Dealers. Now 55 more ex dealers have joined the 21 original ex dealers who filed suit with around 40,000 laid off workers from the shutdown by the Obama Administration. This is something that has been going under the MSM radar except for a occasional Fox report on their business news report. Now that 76 total dealers have a lawsuit against the President, CBS has no choice now and will finally do the right thing and make this story go big....

They had record profits every year, but unfortunately did not donate to the Obama campaign. They are suing. When I spoke to the owner about it he said he's hopeful they might get their dealership back, but it's "very political." In this one case, Obama and his goon squad closed down a Mom and Pop joint that had been operating profitably since 1914. It's really a shame.

The link didn't say anything about donations. You have evidence for that or is this more bushwacking?

The link didn't say anything about donations. You have evidence for that or is this more bushwacking?

You'll have to talk to the owner. Here's his telephone number:

(501) 374-4848

Ask for Roger.

Forum List

Back