Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by JStone, May 11, 2012.
The religion of peace at it again allahu akbar
Eastday-55 die in Syria car bomb blasts
More talk - but no action...
UN Secretary-General: Syrian Bloodshed Unacceptable and Intolerable
May 07, 2012 > U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said Monday that the 14-months of violence in Syria that has claimed more than 9,000 lives is an unacceptable and intolerable situation. Mr. Ban made the remarks during an appearance in Washington.
A regular office secretary can get more done than the UN Secretary
Al-Qaida calls on Muslim world to support Assad opposition forces...
New video of terror group's chief Ayman al-Zawahri urging the ouster of Syria's 'cancerous regime' follows report of al-Qaida links to recent series of bombings in the country.
Al-Qaida calls on Muslim world to support Assad opposition forces - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
So Israel and the US are calling for the same things in Syria as Alqaeda,and the "religion of peace" activists..
Thus the contradiction that was desperately kept hidden for the past decade returns to the surface: the mercenaries, formerly paid by Osama Bin Laden, have never stopped working in the service of US strategic interests since the first war in Afghanistan, including the period of the September 11 attacks. Yet they are portrayed ​​by Western leaders as implacable enemies.
U.S. officials tell NBC Israel runs a terrorist organization known to conduct bombings, unconventional warfare, and targeted assassinations throughout the Middle East.
Israel Is Working With Designated Terror Group (The Peoples Mujahideen) To Kill In Iran..
U.S. Officials: Israel Terrorists Behind Iran Bombings - YouTube
Deadly attacks on Iranian nuclear scientists are being carried out by an Iranian dissident group that is financed, trained and armed by Israel’s secret service,
The group, the People’s Mujahedin of Iran, has long been designated as a terrorist group by the United States, accused of killing American servicemen and contractors in the 1970s and supporting the takeover of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran
The group is listed as a terrorist organization by several nations.
The United States, Canada, Iraq and Iran have designated the PMOI a terrorist organization. On January 26, 2009, following what the group called a “seven-year-long legal and political battle”, the Council of the European Union removed the PMOI from the EU list of organisations it designates as terrorist.
Interesting how the EU removed the group from their terrorist list. Might that have anything to do with them knowing the group is an Israeli front?
By Way Of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War.
"The fact of the matter is we are coming from a country that experiences terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event."
You have internet access in the insane asylum? You are able to type in a straightjacket?
If I am insane in an insane asylum, then you should hold the advantage and be able to discredit what I posted so much easier.
ISRAEL: FOUNDED ON TERROR
Zionist-dominated mainstream media vividly portrays Israel as a tiny embattled nation seeking peace in a sea of Arab hostility. Arabs, we are told, commit acts of terror while Israel only resorts to violence out of self-protection. The facts of history paint a very different picture.
Far from deploring terror, Israel has sanctioned terror to seize and expand its territory since its beginnings. In 1944, Zionist leaders in Israel faced two alternatives. They could continue to allow the British and Arabs to occupy Palestine , who would continue to pressure Israel to concede a Palestinian state. Or they could drive both British and Arabs out. Israelis chose the latter.
Members of the Zionist ruling elite and their clandestine terrorist enforcers--the Jewish Agency, Hagana, Irgun and the Stern Gang--began to exert every possible terrorist means to dominate Palestine . Their strategy was simple: the more respectable Zionist establishment would take the "high road" and officially disavow terrorism. Meanwhile, Zionist terrorists would commit any crime needed to disrupt British occupation and to panic Arabs into flight. The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem, available in most university libraries, documents from British records more than five hundred violent or terrorist incidents against Palestinians and the British occupation between 1939 and 1948. These included bombings, booby traps and landmines, kidnappings and torture of prisoners, bank robberies, murders of Arabs, and assassinations of police and British officials.
Chief terrorists were David Ben-Gurion, Menachem Begin, Yitzhak Shamir and later, Ariel Sharon. Begin headed Irgun, and Shamir led the Stern Gang. They cooperated intimately with the highest political body of the Zionist establishment, the Jewish Agency, and the popular Zionist resistance army, Hagana. Ben-Gurion headed Hagana and later the Jewish Agency.
After 1944--when Ben-Gurion formally rejected the British plan for partition of Palestine into Jewish/Arab states--most Israelis, particularly the young, favored expulsion of British and Arabs.
Here is the short list of Zionist atrocities from 1944 to the present:
• Assassination of Lord Moyne on November 6, 1944 . Under orders from Yitzhak Shamir, terrorists of the Stern Gang shot Lord Moyne, British resident minister. Purpose: To drive the British from Palestine .
• The King David massacre, July 22, 1946 . Begin's Irgun terrorists, with encouragement from Ben-Gurion’s Hagana, blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem , murdering 92. Purpose: Destroy British records that proved the highest members of the Zionist government backed anti-British terrorism.
• British sergeants hanged, July 12, 1947 . Begin, Shamir, and Haganah authorized kidnapping and hanging of two British sergeants, booby trapping their bodies and mining the area. During this time, Shamir sent many letters and package bombs to British officials. 1947 also included multiple cases of kidnappings (including brutal floggings of British soldiers) by Jewish terrorists.
• The Semiramis Hotel massacre, January 5, 1948 . Jewish Agency leader David Ben-Gurion and Haganah leaders blew up the Seramis Hotel in Jerusalem , killing 20 and wounding 17. Purpose: Terrorize Arabs into fleeing Israel .
• Deir Yassin massacre, April 9, 1948 . Begin’s Irgun soldiers killed 250 sleeping Arab villagers at Deir Yassin, a suburb of Jerusalem . "25 pregnant women were bayoneted in their abdomens while still alive. 52 children were maimed under the eyes of their mothers and then were slain and their heads cut off." 6 "…Menachem Begin, the leader of the Irgun gang, himself admitted on December 28, 1950 in a press interview in New York, that the Deir Yassin incident had been carried out in accordance with an agreement between the Irgun and the Jewish Agency and Haganah." 7 Begin was always proud of what he had done, considering Deir Yassin a legitimate military target. Irgun trucks drove throughout Judea , announcing by loudspeaker to hundreds of thousands of Arabs that unless they fled Israel they would meet the same fate. Deir Yassin and subsequent terrorist acts precipitated flight of more than 800,000 Arabs from Palestine . In town after town Zionist soldiers drove Palestinians out, usually killing any person who delayed or attempted to take any possessions with them. Arab towns were bulldozed, replaced with Jewish communities. 8 Begin comments on the level of Palestinian terror generated by Irgun’s massacre at Deir Yassin. “Out of evil, however, good came. This Arab propaganda spread a legend of terror amongst Arabs and Arab troops, who were seized with panic at the mention of Irgun soldiers. The legend was worth a dozen battalions to the forces of Israel .” 9 Israel exiled these unfortunates to concentration camps in Lebanon , the West Bank , and Gaza , refusing to allow them repossession of their land and property or adequate compensation. 10 This is the seminal cause of international Arab terrorism and the Mid-East conflict that rages today.
• Assassination of UN mediator Count Folke Bernadotte, September 17, 1948 . This killing by the Stern Gang was on orders of Shamir. Purpose: To sabotage UN efforts to create a Palestinian state.
• Massacre at Dawayma, October 29, 1948 . Israeli soldiers killed between 80 and 100 men, women, and children in Dawayma, a suburb of Haifa . Purpose: Intensify terror generated by Deir Yassin and compel the remaining Palestinians to leave Israel.
• Massacre at Kibya, October 14, 1953 . In an atrocity condoned by the highest levels of the Israeli government and military, Ariel Sharon led 700 crack paratroopers to attack the Jordanian town of Kibya . They slaughtered 75 innocent men, women, and children primarily by locking families in their homes and blowing them up. 12 Purpose: Collective punishment to avenge the alleged killing of a single Jewish family.
• Massacre of Kafr Kassim, October 29, 1956 . 51 men, women, and children were murdered by Israeli troops as they returned to their villages in the evening after work. 13 more were severely wounded by the gunfire. Purpose: Terrorize Palestinians into not siding with Egypt in case of war.
• Massacre of USS Liberty, June 8, 1967 . Israel 's jet fighters and torpedo boats repeatedly attempted to sink US intelligence monitoring vessel USS Liberty during the 1967 Israel/Egypt war. They killed 34 and wounded 171 American sailors. Purpose: Minister of Defense Moshe Dayan ordered the attack ostensibly to protect Israel 's intelligence communications, even though the war was virtually over.
• Libyan airliner massacre, February 21, 1973 . Straying over Israeli-controlled Sinai air space, a Libyan 727 commercial airliner was intercepted by Israeli fighters and, despite the clearest identification, shot down, killing 106. Purpose: Flexing Zionist power against Libya .
• Massacre in Sabra and Shatila refugee camps, Beirut , Lebanon , September 23, 1982 . Gen. Ariel Sharon and Yitshak Shamir, in cooperation with "Christian" Phalangist forces sealed all exits and provided aerial flares, illuminating the slaughter of up to 2,750 men, women, and children, according to a body count by the committee of the Red Cross. Purpose: collective punishment of Palestinians.
What About Arab Terrorism?
It was inevitable that Zionism’s threatened and actual expulsion of Arabs from land the Arabs occupied from the seventh century should incur hostility – even terrorism. Jews of Hebron were massacred by Arabs in 1929. The Arab revolt in Palestine beginning in 1936 resulted in acts of violence against many Jews, followed by anti-Jewish mistreatment during the 1948 war. Suicide bombings and rocket attacks continue against Israel in recent years.
Who is most at fault? Consider this: If someone, claiming divine right to occupy your house and land, drives you from them, condemning you and your children to a distant, arid concentration camp for generations, would you resort to violence?
There is only one word that describes the one who displaced you. Aggressor. The Palestinians, fanatical and terrorist as many have become, are nevertheless defenders of ancient rights and territories that have been horrifically violated. They are victims hitting back.
Becoming "Civilized" Terrorists?
During the past 40 years, Israel's continuing atrocities are justified as "collective punishment" of the Palestinian people. Israel’s attack on Lebanon in 1982, described by Israel as such punishment, killed over 19,000 innocent men, women and children. Under Sharon’s invasion of the West Bank under Sharon in 2002, whole villages were attacked with Hellfire missiles from Apache helicopters, with occupied homes shelled by tanks or bulldozed over. 4,185 Palestinian men were seized, beaten, jailed. The number of dead is still uncertain since Sharon would not allow western observers to document the aftermath. 17 Israel's present policies in the West Bank and Gaza, routinely killing large numbers of innocent men, women and children, remain full of atrocities.
I have also written about one of the greatest atrocities Israel still indulges in: the systematic and fiendish torture of many thousands of Palestinian prisoners, incarcerated, most without trial, in Israeli prisons.
After leaders of the Third Reich committed atrocities against the Jews during World War II, they were tried, hanged and buried, both physically and under the contempt of humanity. The opposite happened to the bloody and arrogant terrorists of Israel. Ben-Gurion, Begin, Shamir, and Sharon were all elected to leadership of the nation. This reflected the anti-Palestinian, terrorism-friendly mentality of many Israeli voters. 19 The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem documents, from United Nations records, more than 650 attacks by Jewish settlers and the Israeli military against Arabs between 1948 and 1998.
Shamefully, evangelical Christians have given uninterrupted support to Israel’s terrorist leaders. Evangelicals believe God brought to birth the state of Israel by divine assistance at every stage. Actually, statehood (i.e. expulsion of the British and Arabs) was made possible by massacre – starting at Deir Yassin. Yet there has never been an atrocity in Israel searing enough to alienate Christian idealism, or even prompt criticism from major evangelical leaders. Dr. Jerry Falwell said Begin was a "man of God." George Bush described Sharon as a "man of peace."
What kind of a god would establish a nation on terror? A god who is as evil as the devil.
Source for information:http://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/israelfoundedonterror.htm
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_jvXnPG9Xc]OCCUPATION 101 (The real tragedy mainstream media won't tell you about) - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk]The Zionist Story. (Full Documentary) - YouTube[/ame]
Child massacre in Syria...
Syria crisis: Houla child massacre confirmed by UN
26 May 2012 - UN's Maj-Gen Robert Mood: "Deaths were an unacceptable attack"
Syria massacre in Houla condemned as outrage grows
27 May 2012 - UN observers said they had confirmed the number of dead
Political analyst Ibrahim Alloush told RT that the way the attack was done and its timing “make it obvious” that Damascus is not responsible.
“These crimes have come at a point when a political solution has slated for the Syrian question, and these people do not want to see a political solution – instead they want to see an armed intervention, an international foreign intervention in Syria under pretext of massacres,” he concluded.
“One should ask: cui prodest (who profits?),” she stressed. “Massacres happen right before either a Security Council meeting, like in the February Homs massacre, or before or during Kofi Annan’s visits, or after some military defeats. Therefore it seems to me almost impossible that government could order or give a green light to it.”
Syrian government denies involvement in Houla massacre — RT
US military doctrine envisages the central role of "massive casualty producing events" in which innocent civilians are killed.
The killings are deliberately carried out as part of a covert operation. The enemy is blamed for the resulting atrocities.
The objective is to justify a military agenda on humanitarian grounds. The doctrine dates back to 1962: Operation Northwoods.
SYRIA: Killing Innocent Civilians as part of a US Covert Op. Mobilizing Public Support for a R2P War against Syria
Separate names with a comma.