54% Still Favor Repeal of Health Care Law

I have a question . . .

If the h/c bill were to get repealed does it have to got through a House vote then a Senate vote or just a Senate vote? Since it was passed via reconciliation with only 51 votes would it be able to be repealed via a reconciliation vote?
They can rip the guts out of it with reconciliation provided they can justify its about the budget.

A POTUS would still have to sign on to it, unless 3/4 of both houses agreed.

Two weeks of Obama lying to the public and the public is still against the healthcare law?

Health Care Law - Rasmussen Reports

Looks like the Obama magic to lie to us is gone!

But break down those numbers and it gets worse:

Repeal is favored by 80% of Republicans and 57% of unaffiliated voters. Sixty-eight percent (68%) of Democrats oppose repeal.

Fifty-two percent (52%) now say that the health care law is bad for the country. That’s little changed from 50% a week ago. Forty percent (40%) believe it is good for the country.

Senior citizens are more negative about the new law than younger voters. By a 58% to 30% margin, seniors believe the law is bad for the country.

When 80 percent of one party and 57 percent of independents disagree with your position, YOU ARE TOAST.

Obama is ruling (not leading but RULING like a dictator) against the will of the people.

Remember this come election time.

A Conservative Poll posting conservative thoughts, wow how novel is that.

Repeal/Replace ain't gonna happen. Get over it. Move on.

I have a question . . .

If the h/c bill were to get repealed does it have to got through a House vote then a Senate vote or just a Senate vote? Since it was passed via reconciliation with only 51 votes would it be able to be repealed via a reconciliation vote?
They can rip the guts out of it with reconciliation provided they can justify its about the budget.

A POTUS would still have to sign on to it, unless 3/4 of both houses agreed.

LOL So despite claiming that such action is unconstitutional as one of the main reasons for repealing it, you are actually talking about engaging in what you once believed was unconstitutional to repeal something you claim was done through the same unconstitutional means that you are now arguing in favor of?? LOL

Two weeks of Obama lying to the public and the public is still against the healthcare law?

Health Care Law - Rasmussen Reports

Looks like the Obama magic to lie to us is gone!

But break down those numbers and it gets worse:

Repeal is favored by 80% of Republicans and 57% of unaffiliated voters. Sixty-eight percent (68%) of Democrats oppose repeal.

Fifty-two percent (52%) now say that the health care law is bad for the country. That’s little changed from 50% a week ago. Forty percent (40%) believe it is good for the country.

Senior citizens are more negative about the new law than younger voters. By a 58% to 30% margin, seniors believe the law is bad for the country.

When 80 percent of one party and 57 percent of independents disagree with your position, YOU ARE TOAST.

Obama is ruling (not leading but RULING like a dictator) against the will of the people.

Remember this come election time.

I would vote for repealing everything that Obama has done since he became the President.

The next election I am going to do what I never thought I would do, I will flip the "Republican" switch in the booth, and NO DEMOCRAT will get a single vote from me.

I am hoping we get an American President next time.

From what I have read here , and all over the place, it is not Democrats and republicans we need to think about getting rid of. It is politicians, and the criminals we have allowed to get those positions.

We need to CUT the government short by finding men and women who are the "We The People" who will run for offices where they can start weeding out government jobs in Washington.

There will need to be a DRASTIC effort, and hopefully a peacefull one.

Right now they are all jerks. Especially that one who is conning America, you know, they call him President.

Yeah, I wouldn't put too much faith in Republicans repealing this law wholesale.
That is what the Democrats want. then they can blame all the failures on the Republicans while still taking credit among the shiftless people who benefit from more government handouts.

Forum List

Back