54% of US Counties in 2014 had Zero Murders, 2% of Counties have 51% of the Murders

I
You've obviously never been around farmers, hardest working people on the planet.

sure, pal

it's brutal sucking the govt teat and getting paid not to grow shit

cry me a fucking river, alfalfa
so what is the price of a ton of hay these days?
Since your the resident authority on it

i don't know, but at the rate you build strawmen, i hope it's cheap. :lol:
250k combine
50 k baler
200k tractor
Wrong again emu brain

you're not the sharpest scythe in the tool shed, are you?
The knives are made up in what’s called sections. Scythes went out when you were still in heaven waiting to be born

I
You've obviously never been around farmers, hardest working people on the planet.

sure, pal

so what is the price of a ton of hay these days?
Since your the resident authority on it

i don't know, but at the rate you build strawmen, i hope it's cheap. :lol:
250k combine
50 k baler
200k tractor
Wrong again emu brain
You are quite the dumbfuck aren't you
Hey don’t put me in your sexual fantasies

looks like the fuckwits in flyover country are spaced far enough apart that they can't shoot each other without getting up off their barcaloungers, which of course they are too lazy to do.

am i supposed to care?

sure, pal

Again, you've obviously never been around such people. 16hr days are the norm. Most farmers I've known could qualify as a millrite, can fix anything and do.

Pittsburgh ranked the sixth most livable city. Woot!

looks like the fuckwits in flyover country are spaced far enough apart that they can't shoot each other without getting up off their barcaloungers, which of course they are too lazy to do.

am i supposed to care?

sure, pal

Again, you've obviously never been around such people. 16hr days are the norm. Most farmers I've known could qualify as a millrite, can fix anything and do.
I have an AAS degree in Heavy. Duty Diesel Systems
I wish I could find a 1940-50’s POWER WAGON
I would do a frame up rebuild with a Cummins engine

am i supposed to care?

sure, pal

I have an AAS degree in Heavy. Duty Diesel Systems
I wish I could find a 1940-50’s POWER WAGON
I would do a frame up rebuild with a Cummins engine
I'll bet you can find one. Of course I have a feeling you may have to give up you're first born to get it!

In the interest of disclosure, I reckon I must have at least 5,000 hours on tractors.

Forum List

Back