533 LIES not true

Romney never lies.
snipey never thinks

When Romney lied, nobody died!
What a stupid thing to say. He plans wars, you nincompoop and besides, Bush's HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DEAD BODIES AND TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS are not what this is about.

Mad Nutter -I hope you're wrong but he has a lot going for him - buying votes, stealing votes ad lots of stupid people who love being lied to.

Now, tell me, why won't even one rw's froot loop admit that they KNOW Mittens is lying to them? Are you ALL really THAT stooopid? Have any of you even READ the lists? Or is that like the ACA - you already know all about it even though not on of has read it.

What a stupid thing to say. He plans wars, you nincompoop and besides, Bush's HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DEAD BODIES AND TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS are not what this is about.

Mad Nutter -I hope you're wrong but he has a lot going for him - buying votes, stealing votes ad lots of stupid people who love being lied to.

Now, tell me, why won't even one rw's froot loop admit that they KNOW Mittens is lying to them? Are you ALL really THAT stooopid? Have any of you even READ the lists? Or is that like the ACA - you already know all about it even though not on of has read it.
First off, I'm not voting for Vinnie Vitalis, even though I'm in Wisconsin and he probably could use the vote.

Secondly, how many dead soldiers have returned from Afghanistan over the last 3 1/2 years, you insanely blind partisan hack fuckchop?

Forum List

Back