53 year old man order to prison for cohabitating with 30 year old woman

Perhaps a biologist can do some indepth research in the wild and domcument incestual relationships in the animal kingdom.
I'm pretty sure that happens all the time in the animal kingdom. That proves that it's normal.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Shouldn't he have "equal protection" to marry whoever he wants as a few on this board claim?

This is the kind of crap that happens when you start legalizing perversions.

Incest between father and daughter is, at its core, a form of pedophilia. It's not about love, it's not about sex, it's about power over the other. There is nothing healthy of beneficial about it for either party. The father needs to be locked away, he is a sexual predator. The daughter needs some intensive, long-term psychotherapy. But the damage done by "Daddy Dearest" may never be undone. He's probably been molesting her since she was a child.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Incest between father and daughter is, at its core, a form of pedophilia. It's not about love, it's not about sex, it's about power over the other. There is nothing healthy of beneficial about it for either party. The father needs to be locked away, he is a sexual predator. The daughter needs some intensive, long-term psychotherapy. But the damage done by "Daddy Dearest" may never be undone. He's probably been molesting her since she was a child.

And that's your opinion.

What if a father and daughter seriously do have a respectful, loving relationship. Should they then be allowed to marry?

Originally posted by jimnyc
And that's your opinion.

What if a father and daughter seriously do have a respectful, loving relationship. Should they then be allowed to marry?
damn Jim, sounds like your changing sides...lol

j/k

First let me make something clear, I do not support incest.

However I do not support gay marriage either. I have heard arguements for gay marriage on this board such as: you will find homosexuality in the animal kingdom, how does a gay marriage diminish a hetrosexual marriage?, equal protection under the law, the rights of the minority not the tyranny of the majority, two loving adults that are commented to each other should be able to live as a married couple.
For two consenting adults these same arguements could be use for an incestual couple. Absurd isn't it.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
For two consenting adults these same arguements could be use for an incestual couple. Absurd isn't it.

And if the queers get their way they will be opening the door for such couples.

WTF?!?

Disgusting story. Anyone who would marry their own daughter is a sick freak. And any girl who would marry their dad is screwed up as well. I think the survival of the human spieces would be the only scenario that would safely allow a relationship like this... and even then, only with a lot of alcohol.

Forum List

Back