53 year old man order to prison for cohabitating with 30 year old woman

MtnBiker

Sep 28, 2003
Rocky Mountains
Father who married daughter ordered back to prison

The Associated Press
February 27, 2004

A 53-year-old man was sent back to prison after a judge decided the man had violated a probation order barring him from cohabitation with his 30-year-old daughter, who is also his former wife.

Mobile County Circuit Judge John Lockett ordered Carroll Eugene Ferdinandsen to prison on Thursday after determining he violated a probation order barring him from cohabitation with Alice Ferdinandsen.

Each had pleaded guilty to incest last summer in connection with their May 2003 civil marriage in Mobile County and served six months in jail before being released in January.

Prosecutors presented police witnesses who testified they found the father and daughter together in motel rooms on two occasions, just days after the couple's release from jail.

Each had pleaded guilty to incest last summer and served six months in jail before being released in January.

Lockett ordered Carroll Ferdinandsen to serve the remainder of a 10-year sentence.

The judge said the state had not proved its case against Alice Ferdinandsen and ruled she had not violated her probation.

link

The problem these peolpe have is living in the wrong place of the country. They should have moved to San Francisco.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Father who married daughter ordered back to prison

The Associated Press
February 27, 2004

A 53-year-old man was sent back to prison after a judge decided the man had violated a probation order barring him from cohabitation with his 30-year-old daughter, who is also his former wife.

Shouldn't he have "equal protection" to marry whoever he wants as a few on this board claim?

This is the kind of crap that happens when you start legalizing perversions.

He should be hung! that is the most disgusting thing. BS to equal protection, I don't see how anyone could claim this to be ok!!!!!! and if so, I suppose the person that feels it is ok, needs help themselves.

That is just nasty, but Jim and Janeen, you are absolutely correct in what you say !!

Our society should strive to embrace different orientations of human sexual behavior. Perhaps in the next 10-15 years more incestual characters can be worked into tv shows. Maybe in the fall there could be an incest parade celebrating the deep love of families. Across America there should be incest support groups for high school students, so when they are of age to responsibly be involved in relationships they will be well prepared. Perhaps a biologist can do some indepth research in the wild and domcument incestual relationships in the animal kingdom. And when we have truly progressed as a people we can have a homosexully incestual sitcom, instead of Will and Grace in 20 years we can have Will and Billy.

But really, how does this incident of two adult people conducting sex in their own privacy affect my wife and I realationship? And as Jim said why isn't this person afforded the same equal protection under the law?

What i think is really interesting about this, if you point this out to gays, they flip out. you cant equate homosexuality with incest..... But they are using the same exact argument the gays are.

The same argument can be made for plural marriage. Yet the pro gay marriage movement continues to say we are using the slippery slope fallacy. But all we are doing is using their argument in other cases.

Yesterday on Rush a woman called up asking him advice because she wanted to marry her dog. Used the same exact arguments the gays used. Polygamists are already using the gay marriage rulings to get their own.

What conservatives need to do is use the previous polygamous court rulings against the gay marriage argument in courts. And of course support an ammendment to end this activism once and for all.

guess the liberalist here on the board are going to stay cowering in their dark hidie holes of despair...scratching their heads for a come back...hell blame it on the penguins....

Originally posted by jon_forward
guess the liberalist here on the board are going to stay cowering in their dark hidie holes of despair...scratching their heads for a come back...hell blame it on the penguins....

I picture Bully actually scratching at his armpits like a monkey.

I was kind of thinking of another place ! You know what Confusious said about itchy asses !

Originally posted by eric
I was kind of thinking of another place ! You know what Confusious said about itchy asses !

"Bully go to bed with itchy ass and wake up with smelly finger"

To the bone, dude !!!! :D

Speaking of bones, anyone have an extra one ?

the headline pisses me off, here I'm thinking that i'm going to read some stupid story about a wayward judge only to find out its about a man and his daughter. Now that I'm trying to keep from throwing up at the mere thought of it, i'll just leave it at that.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
the headline pisses me off, here I'm thinking that i'm going to read some stupid story about a wayward judge only to find out its about a man and his daughter. Now that I'm trying to keep from throwing up at the mere thought of it, i'll just leave it at that.

With the gay issue aside, anyone that gets a "little too close" with a relative is obviously mentally unstable. Some will argue that people have the right to be with one another if that's what makes them happy and they aren't bringing harm to others. I think that's a crock of shit. If you marry within your own family you should be locked in an asylum.

Originally posted by jimnyc
With the gay issue aside, anyone that gets a "little too close" with a relative is obviously mentally unstable. Some will argue that people have the right to be with one another if that's what makes them happy and they aren't bringing harm to others. I think that's a crock of shit. If you marry within your own family you should be locked in an asylum.
*exclusion: arkansas you nkow bill and hillary are some kind of relation

Originally posted by Avatar4321
What i think is really interesting about this, if you point this out to gays, they flip out. you cant equate homosexuality with incest..... But they are using the same exact argument the gays are.

The same argument can be made for plural marriage. Yet the pro gay marriage movement continues to say we are using the slippery slope fallacy. But all we are doing is using their argument in other cases.

I agree with you Avatar4321 on these points. The people promoting marriage for homosexuals should stand up for the right of this couple to legally be together as well. Two adults that desire to be together should have equal procection under the law according to the pro gay marriage argument.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
...Are you familiar with the term "Tyranny of the Majority" ? It's a result of John Stewart Mills' worn out and hackneyed belief in the "Greatest good for the greatest number..." You can use that to justify the sacrifice of interests of any minority to the interests of the majority.

This thread is about a case of a minority interest being sacrified by the majority. Will this minority interest be defended?

Forum List

Back