53 Senators sign pledge

They need to sign something soon because they all go on a 4 week vacation. I swear these people are on vacation more then they are working. Something like what our president does!!

I'll show you Obama's vacation days if you show me Bush's.

Q: Has President Obama taken more vacation time than his predecessors?

A: According to one count, Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush spent more time on "vacation" during their first year than President Obama did. Presidents Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton spent less time on "vacation."

Link:
President Obama’s Vacation Days | FactCheck.org

Fly Catcher, we could only be blessed if Obummer took more time off, you know when you're the single largest disaster to occupy the Oval Office, less time at work means less time for his pen to wreck more havoc, no need to reply, I know you can't accept real criticism of your BoiKing......

They need to sign something soon because they all go on a 4 week vacation. I swear these people are on vacation more then they are working. Something like what our president does!!

I'll show you Obama's vacation days if you show me Bush's.

Q: Has President Obama taken more vacation time than his predecessors?

A: According to one count, Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush spent more time on "vacation" during their first year than President Obama did. Presidents Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton spent less time on "vacation."

Link:
President Obama’s Vacation Days | FactCheck.org

Fly Catcher, we could only be blessed if Obummer took more time off, you know when you're the single largest disaster to occupy the Oval Office, less time at work means less time for his pen to wreck more havoc, no need to reply, I know you can't accept real criticism of your BoiKing......

Where is the "real" criticism?

and obamas patriot act stance?

oh hey, how about rendition?

You are backing up the wrong tree bub.
Obama is a third Bush term.

Then why isn't the right rolling over like they did under the first two bush terms, where they agreed to expansion of government with the formation of the Dept of Homeland Security, unfunded Medicare Part D, unfunded Iraq and Afghanistan Wars?

Because Obama is technically a demoncrat. It is all partisan.
If he were a republican doing the same stuff they would love him.

You are backing up the wrong tree bub.
Obama is a third Bush term.

Then why isn't the right rolling over like they did under the first two bush terms, where they agreed to expansion of government with the formation of the Dept of Homeland Security, unfunded Medicare Part D, unfunded Iraq and Afghanistan Wars?

But they passed cut, cap and balance and they never, in history, voted for a clean debt limit increase. Besides, no republican would ever increase the debt limit.:doubt:

But they passed cut, cap and balance and they never, in history, voted for a clean debt limit increase. Besides, no republican would ever increase the debt limit.:doubt:

Of course they wouldn't unless a republican president requested it.

Forum List

Back