53 Republicans are now on a hit list

It's the public schools responsibility to basically teach the three R's and keep our children safe while attending...

It's up to parents to teach THEIR children morals and values...

Schools standards should be the responsibility of a school's board of education with direct input by parents that find the time to attend board meetings...
Schools are expected to provide an actual safe and decent environment for children when they have the children in their possession.

Is there an ECHO...ECHO...ECHO in here...LOL

That does not include teaching children any type of sexual practice. Did you pay any attention at all to the OP?

Even if the OP is right wing pea brain homophobic FEARmongering bullshit???

FACT CHECK: The Right-Wing Smear Campaign Against Kevin Jennings
Sure the progressive movement would claim that being head of GLENS and pushing a personal agenda in public school is perfectly okay. It is not. It does not adhere to the basic principals of reading, writing, math and history. Our public schools were never and should never be used by any organization to push their agenda. Jennings is a radical. He does not belong in this position. I don't care how much money he has given or gotten for the radical leftwing agenda or how many books he has written. He and the others peddling shit has no right to other peoples children, none. Someone who openly claims they were inspired by well known pedophile pushers, boost his speeches with claims of assisting a teen and not reporting abuse does not belong anywhere in our government making policy for schools. You are crazy if you think for one moment that this has not damaged the hell out of the Democratic party. I personally know two families that dumped the Democratic party for this shit years ago. WHY? because their teenage son was being taught shit at school that schools should never be pushing. It is pretty bad when schools tell children "don't share this with your parents", "you cannot take these books home". It has been going on for too many years. It will be stopped.

The man who inspired Kevin Jennings was an openly professed sexual predator of children. By his own words he admits he help hide a child predator by enforcing a teenager's relationship with an older man instead of properly reporting the abuse.

Harry Hay; “I think this is a place where we have to find very imaginative ways to reach all kinds of elements of the community that we up to now haven’t thought of touching. Not only to reach all kinds of elements of our own community, but to find the weak spots, shall we say, within the left, within the progressive forces in the hetero community who might find themselves in parallel with where we are, or in parallel with the way that we feel we are going to go, and make of them willing—or even unwilling—allies in this whole regard.”

Again Harry Hay words: I also would like to say at this point that it seems to me that in the gay community the people who should be running interference for NAMBLA are the parents and friends of gays. Because if the parents and friends of gays are truly friends of gays, they would know from their gay kids that the relationship with an older man is precisely what thirteen-, fourteen-, and fifteen-year-old kids need more than anything else in the world. And they would be welcoming this, and welcoming the opportunity for young gay kids to have the kind of experience that they would need.

Go screw yourself but leave other peoples children alone. This is not one any decent parent is going to let slide. Obama and every other child predator supporter can screw themselves too if they think that families who generally vote Democrat will put up with this kind of crap in the so called progressive movement.

Schools are expected to provide an actual safe and decent environment for children when they have the children in their possession.

Is there an ECHO...ECHO...ECHO in here...LOL

That does not include teaching children any type of sexual practice. Did you pay any attention at all to the OP?

Even if the OP is right wing pea brain homophobic FEARmongering bullshit???

FACT CHECK: The Right-Wing Smear Campaign Against Kevin Jennings
Sure the progressive movement would claim that being head of GLENS and pushing a personal agenda in public school is perfectly okay. It is not. It does not adhere to the basic principals of reading, writing, math and history. Our public schools were never and should never be used by any organization to push their agenda. Jennings is a radical. He does not belong in this position. I don't care how much money he has given or gotten for the radical leftwing agenda or how many books he has written. He and the others peddling shit has no right to other peoples children, none. Someone who openly claims they were inspired by well known pedophile pushers, boost his speeches with claims of assisting a teen and not reporting abuse does not belong anywhere in our government making policy for schools. You are crazy if you think for one moment that this has not damaged the hell out of the Democratic party. I personally know two families that dumped the Democratic party for this shit years ago. WHY? because their teenage son was being taught shit at school that schools should never be pushing. It is pretty bad when schools tell children "don't share this with your parents", "you cannot take these books home". It has been going on for too many years. It will be stopped.

The man who inspired Kevin Jennings was an openly professed sexual predator of children. By his own words he admits he help hide a child predator by enforcing a teenager's relationship with an older man instead of properly reporting the abuse.

Harry Hay; “I think this is a place where we have to find very imaginative ways to reach all kinds of elements of the community that we up to now haven’t thought of touching. Not only to reach all kinds of elements of our own community, but to find the weak spots, shall we say, within the left, within the progressive forces in the hetero community who might find themselves in parallel with where we are, or in parallel with the way that we feel we are going to go, and make of them willing—or even unwilling—allies in this whole regard.”

Again Harry Hay words: I also would like to say at this point that it seems to me that in the gay community the people who should be running interference for NAMBLA are the parents and friends of gays. Because if the parents and friends of gays are truly friends of gays, they would know from their gay kids that the relationship with an older man is precisely what thirteen-, fourteen-, and fifteen-year-old kids need more than anything else in the world. And they would be welcoming this, and welcoming the opportunity for young gay kids to have the kind of experience that they would need.

Go screw yourself but leave other peoples children alone. This is not one any decent parent is going to let slide. Obama and every other child predator supporter can screw themselves too if they think that families who generally vote Democrat will put up with this kind of crap in the so called progressive movement.
To call our President a "child predator supporter" is pretty serious. What is your evidence, considering that that COULD be an impeachable offense?

To call our President a "child predator supporter" is pretty serious. What is your evidence, considering that that COULD be an impeachable offense?
So you are calling him a child predator supporter?
I suppose you could be correct after all he is the one who made the final call on putting Jennings in that national position. Or are you going to say he does not background check the people who he picks or is it that he does just not give a shit?

Why is it desirable to teach only one opinion? Do experts in any field have only one opinion?
Do you realize how idiotic you sound with this?

And you haven't answered the question whether you support teaching opinion or only fact.

Because IF you allow any and all opinions to be taught, where does it end? Do I want my daughter being taught that Germany enslaved and murdered the Jews because Hitler "knew" they were not equal to the Arian race? Of course not, but that is an opinion that still exists today.

So because there are opinions out there that run contrary to mainstream thought we shouldn't teach ANY opinion, merely disjointed facts?
Do you find university history professors teaching that Hitler was right about the Holocaust? Do you imagine that although there are potentially infinite opinions on any historical (or other) event, only a certain number of them really have much credibility? Perhaps only those, or some of them, or one of them, ought to be taught?

I'll say your views on education are, um, extraordinary.

I suppose you could be correct after all he is the one who made the final call on putting Jennings in that national position. Or are you going to say he does not background check the people who he picks or is it that he does just not give a shit?

Still waiting for evidence that Obama is a "child predator supporter."

Still waiting for evidence that Obama is a "child predator supporter."
He hired Jennings. He is complicit and those are words use stated not I.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back