53% of Israelis think Ethnic Cleansing is the Best Solution for Arab-Israeli Conflict

what a bunch of morons, its the jew, its the palestinian, a palestinian is a jew, not an arab, dumb ass morons dont know shit about history but you all read the papers so its got to be right. quit fucking googling and reading wikipedia and pick up a book

90% of the average arab which dumb morons call palestinians are more than happy to live under the rule of the jew, why because its better than the lousy tyrant fuck Sunni rulers that rape little girls.

Thats right, if you support the palestinian leadership you support the rape of children, what a bunch of ignorant fucks you all are.

Saudi Arabian policy is to destroy Israel, its the Sunni culture, the Sunni religion, pure moslem is sunni, no wonder there is so much support for sunni-saudi-arab/palestine policy, the light at the end of the tunnel is a nine year old virgin for the rich sunni moslem harem.

israel left alone, arabs left alone, live peacefully, its power hungry sunni financed by child raping sunni saudi's that stir the shit and both sides listen to their respective sources and miss the elephant sitting in the room.

I say fuck the palestinian leaders, round em up and let feed them to the pigs, tell saudi arabia to fuck themselves, take the oil, it belongs to mankind not the child rapists, kill all who oppose. free the people of the middle east of the tyranny of the religion of Islam.

Islam can live peacefully in the USA, outside if the people are being raped, if children continue to be raped its time to show the true strength of the only god, there is only one god, that is Jesus, that is the big elephant in the room, all of Allah's teachings state Allah is the almighty, hard to face the fact that jews kicked moslem ass. hard to face the fact the christian nation of the usa must protect the Sunni's.

there is not allah, its all a joke, there is one god, not two, there is only the god of jesus christ, god has spoken, he has kicked the ass of the dumb ass followeres of the false god, allah.

its as simple as that and until the masses wake up there will never be peace.

Hell, the bible says there will be a bit of peace before the final revelation.

Israel exsists because there is one god, the christian god, the god of Jesus Christ.

the usa and israel kicking moslem ass is proof.

where is the weak allah, dont exsist, its that simple.

Congratz on being the epitome of the brainwashing experiment.
BTW Most of the child molesters I hear about are Catholic padre's and their brainwashed cohorts. You know. Child Followers of The Great Jesus.
BTW ? Where is that fella.
I betcha he hooked up with the tooth fairy and booked it to another galaxy !

That's most likely due to the fact that Israel is, in their opinion and mine, the oppressor. The Palestinians aren't oppressing Israelis.

How much of that is because the Palestinians lack the ability to oppress the Jews?
Define Oppression?
Palestinians who lived in Israel when it was made a nation and who remained there became full citizens. How is granting full citizenship oppression?
Sure there exist a lot of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip and West Bank who are not Israeli citizens, but they don't live in Israel.

What would happen If the Palestinians (Islamic Arabs) became the majority in Israel? History shows that the Jews would be treated as (at best) second class citizens, asked to pay extra taxes for following the "wrong" religion, and denied any voice in the government.

What would happen If the Palestinians (Islamic Arabs) became the majority in Israel?

Oh NOOOOEZ!! What would happen if DARK people became the majority in the UNITED STATES!!??!??!?!

The SKY IS FALLING!

:rofl:

What would happen If the Palestinians (Islamic Arabs) became the majority in Israel?

Oh NOOOOEZ!! What would happen if DARK people became the majority in the UNITED STATES!!??!??!?!

The SKY IS FALLING!

NO the sky would not fall, but liberty would. That is why people with intellect and integrity oppose ignorant fools such as you.

History repeatedly shows that Islamic majorities ignore the rights of all other religious groups.
Hence, no one should want to live under an Islamic regime.

The SKY IS FALLING!

NO the sky would not fall, but liberty would. That is why people with intellect and integrity oppose ignorant fools such as you.

History repeatedly shows that Islamic majorities ignore the rights of all other religious groups.
Hence, no one should want to live under an Islamic regime.

YEA! because those darkies just can't appreciate equality like whitey can! We all be eatin' chicken and watermelon if those ******* ever left the farm, hoss!

:lol:

and, the golden age of jews in Jerusalem was the product of a muslim governed, shared culture. It's silliness like this that illustrates which of us is really the hateful bastard.

:cuckoo:

and, the golden age of jews in Jerusalem was the product of a muslim governed, shared culture. It's silliness like this that illustrates which of us is really the hateful bastard.

Yet another bit of propaganda brought to you by Shogun and Islam.

Yet another bit of propaganda brought to you by Shogun and Islam.

yea.. reality sure is propaganda!

again, this is why you are such a fucking farce around here, cock sucker.

[ How many Arabic countries that are true democracies allow Jews to serve in their parliament?

Even Iran has an elected Jew in their Parliament. Try again :doubt:

If you were truly a Muslim, you would know that Iran isn't an Arabic country. Persians are NOT Arabs and you would insult a Persian greatly if you called him one.

yet we ALL know that they still fall under your KILL KILL KILL umbrella when it comes to validating anything for the sake of israel. Who the fuck do you think you are kidding?

Even Iran has an elected Jew in their Parliament. Try again :doubt:

If you were truly a Muslim, you would know that Iran isn't an Arabic country. Persians are NOT Arabs and you would insult a Persian greatly if you called him one.

yet we ALL know that they still fall under your KILL KILL KILL umbrella when it comes to validating anything for the sake of israel. Who the fuck do you think you are kidding?

Are you STILL here? It's been nearly a week since I issued my challenge to you. I'm still waiting for you to provide evidence of the existence of an Arab-Islamic population in a place called Palestine before the destruction of the Second Temple.

Wake me when you have your evidence.

Are you STILL here? It's been nearly a week since I issued my challenge to you. I'm still waiting for you to provide evidence of the existence of an Arab-Islamic population in a place called Palestine before the destruction of the Second Temple.

oh, you mean the one where you cavalierly challenged me to find a map of palestine and, upon posting such, you launched into a scheisty excuse of why not to pay up? Funny how your kind seems to fit right into that scheisty reputation, eh? Hopefully, no one has given you investment funds.

of course, maps from the 1800s are clearly antisemtitic!

oh, you mean the one where you cavalierly challenged me to find a map of palestine and, upon posting such, you launched into a scheisty excuse of why not to pay up? Funny how your kind seems to fit right into that scheisty reputation, eh? Hopefully, no one has given you investment funds.

of course, maps from the 1800s are clearly antisemtitic!

oy. I'm not going back. I didn't challenge you to find a map of Palestine you dimwhit. Re-read the thread. I've re-posted it at least once.

hey, i'm sure you can find an excuse to cheat a dirty ass goyim, jew! don't work up a sweat over it!

I think the best solution is charity towards the refugees.
Charity is, as I understand it, one of the "pillars of Islam" so no Muslim should object to a charitable solution.
Let other Islamic nations offer refuge to the displaced population until no problem exists.
Simple charity for those poor unfortunate souls.

Forum List

Back