53% of Israelis think Ethnic Cleansing is the Best Solution for Arab-Israeli Conflict

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
ethnic cleansing: Definition from Answers.com

The systematic elimination of an ethnic group or groups from a region or society, as by deportation, forced emigration, or genocide.

Poll: Transfer Tops Solutions to Arab-Israeli Problem - News Briefs - Israel National News

(IsraelNN.com) Transfer of Arabs from the Palestinian Authority to actual Arab countries was the most popular solution to the Arab-Israeli conflict, according to a poll this week by Israel National News. Of the more than 6,400 people surveyed, 53.2 said 'Transfer of Palestinians to another Arab country' when asked, "What's the best solution for the Arab-Israeli conflict?"

The "two-states for two peoples" solution being pushed by the United States and the international community received 30.8 percent support, while the idea of giving Palestinians Jordanian citizenship was approved by 14.5 percent. Maintaining the status quo received 1.3 percent of the vote.

Discuss.

:rofl:

I hope you don't actually think that this thread will be popular with the three stooges.

:rofl:

I hope you don't actually think that this thread will be popular with the three stooges.

Oh it will be. I know for a fact it will be. They will come in and cry Anti-Semite. Though I made sure this poll was a Israeli paper before I posted it.

Just last night, David was supporting something similar.

53% of Israelis think Ethnic Cleansing is the Best Solution for Arab-Israeli Conflict

The systematic elimination of an ethnic group or groups from a region or society, as by

deportation, forced emigration,

will only create a greater palestinian refugee problem and lead to the development of better kassam rockets.

or genocide.

gets the "job" done.

ethnic cleansing: Definition from Answers.com

The systematic elimination of an ethnic group or groups from a region or society, as by deportation, forced emigration, or genocide.

Poll: Transfer Tops Solutions to Arab-Israeli Problem - News Briefs - Israel National News

(IsraelNN.com) Transfer of Arabs from the Palestinian Authority to actual Arab countries was the most popular solution to the Arab-Israeli conflict, according to a poll this week by Israel National News. Of the more than 6,400 people surveyed, 53.2 said 'Transfer of Palestinians to another Arab country' when asked, "What's the best solution for the Arab-Israeli conflict?"

The "two-states for two peoples" solution being pushed by the United States and the international community received 30.8 percent support, while the idea of giving Palestinians Jordanian citizenship was approved by 14.5 percent. Maintaining the status quo received 1.3 percent of the vote.

Discuss.

Your headline should read 53% of Israelis think transfer of Palestinians to another Arab country is the best solution for Arab-Israeli Conflict as that was the question they were given (or choice they picked) according to the article.

I'm pretty sure that if the term 'ethnic cleansing' made it into the original question, the percentage would have been much lower. How many people do you know personally that know the exact definition of ethnic cleansing? Honestly ...

It still is sad and shocking so many would be for the transfer of Palestinians as the best way to end it all ...

The definition of Ethnic Cleansing as according to the textbook definition and the U.N is deportation through force. It's not always genocide.

As to you saying the % would be much lower, many people don't want to sound like complete dicks with their choices, despite the fact it would be.

I wonder what the Palestinians think? Do the majority believe ethnic cleansing is the best solution?

You tell me, I'm only reporting the information that is available.

Found this site: Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research (PSR)

There is no survey exactly like the one you posted, but several others (like this one: Palestinian - Israeli Joint Press Release) indicate that the number would be much higher than 53% if the Palestinians were polled and the rolls reversed.

I wonder what the Palestinians think? Do the majority believe ethnic cleansing is the best solution?

You tell me, I'm only reporting the information that is available.

Found this site: Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research (PSR)

There is no survey exactly like the one you posted, but several others (like this one: Palestinian - Israeli Joint Press Release) indicate that the number would be much higher than 53% if the Palestinians were polled and the rolls reversed.

That's most likely due to the fact that Israel is, in their opinion and mine, the oppressor. The Palestinians aren't oppressing Israelis.

And 100% of Arabs who live in Gaza and the West Bank believe in ethnic cleansing to remove the Israelis from what they view as their land. I guess you forgot to report that.

Link or STFU.

And 100% of Arabs who live in Gaza and the West Bank believe in ethnic cleansing to remove the Israelis from what they view as their land. I guess you forgot to report that.

Link or STFU.

dude. come on. this is Dave we are talking about. Merely asking him for evidence illustrates how many jews you want to see floating in the sea. Don't you know that toddler pali leap from muslim pussies with bombs in their hands? if not, then Dave has a link to the jewish virtual library that proves it.

Originally posted by Neser Boha
It still is sad and shocking so many would be for the transfer of Palestinians as the best way to end it all ...

Only totally clueless westerners who have never heard the name of a single palestinian refugee camp let alone visited one, believe the fairy tale regurgitated by the Western press according to which the core of this conflict is centered around green lines, a couple of inches here, a couple of inches there, land bridges uniting the WB and Gaza, the status of Jerusalem, etc, etc...

The right of return is the beginning and the end of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict.

"Let's solve a conflict that revolves around the palestinian refugee problem by creating an even greater palestinian refugee problem".

Not only sad and shocking, Boha, this poll's results are a testament to human stupidity.

dude. come on. this is Dave we are talking about. Merely asking him for evidence illustrates how many jews you want to see floating in the sea. Don't you know that toddler pali leap from muslim pussies with bombs in their hands? if not, then Dave has a link to the jewish virtual library that proves it.

:lol: That alone makes me stop and go, so true.

And don't you know Shogun? Davey now believes that the Pali children are just little objects for Palis to sacrifice for their cause or use for human body shields.

what a bunch of morons, its the jew, its the palestinian, a palestinian is a jew, not an arab, dumb ass morons dont know shit about history but you all read the papers so its got to be right. quit fucking googling and reading wikipedia and pick up a book

90% of the average arab which dumb morons call palestinians are more than happy to live under the rule of the jew, why because its better than the lousy tyrant fuck Sunni rulers that rape little girls.

Thats right, if you support the palestinian leadership you support the rape of children, what a bunch of ignorant fucks you all are.

Saudi Arabian policy is to destroy Israel, its the Sunni culture, the Sunni religion, pure moslem is sunni, no wonder there is so much support for sunni-saudi-arab/palestine policy, the light at the end of the tunnel is a nine year old virgin for the rich sunni moslem harem.

israel left alone, arabs left alone, live peacefully, its power hungry sunni financed by child raping sunni saudi's that stir the shit and both sides listen to their respective sources and miss the elephant sitting in the room.

I say fuck the palestinian leaders, round em up and let feed them to the pigs, tell saudi arabia to fuck themselves, take the oil, it belongs to mankind not the child rapists, kill all who oppose. free the people of the middle east of the tyranny of the religion of Islam.

Islam can live peacefully in the USA, outside if the people are being raped, if children continue to be raped its time to show the true strength of the only god, there is only one god, that is Jesus, that is the big elephant in the room, all of Allah's teachings state Allah is the almighty, hard to face the fact that jews kicked moslem ass. hard to face the fact the christian nation of the usa must protect the Sunni's.

there is not allah, its all a joke, there is one god, not two, there is only the god of jesus christ, god has spoken, he has kicked the ass of the dumb ass followeres of the false god, allah.

its as simple as that and until the masses wake up there will never be peace.

Hell, the bible says there will be a bit of peace before the final revelation.

Israel exsists because there is one god, the christian god, the god of Jesus Christ.

the usa and israel kicking moslem ass is proof.

where is the weak allah, dont exsist, its that simple.

Last edited:
Oh yea, ethnic cleansing, it shoud be religous cleansing because genectically, racially, ethnically there is no difference between a semetic jew or a semetic arab, both are semetic, both are the children of ABRAHAM, both worship at his grave, same people, its religion.

We know ethnic cleansing works. It worked in Iraq against the Christians. Iraqi Muslims were able to accomplish so much with the support of American Republicans.

Iraqi Christians Pray and Brace for Election Outcome

We know Islamic law has no regard for the Christian viewpoint. In places like Pakistan, Christian testimony in a court is counted as less than half of a Muslim man's testimony. So this is a severe prospect * if Sharia law were to be instituted in Iraq, Christian rights would be almost nonexistent. For women, it would be even worse. You need only look at extreme examples of Sharia law * the Taliban and places in Iran where human rights, women's rights and Christian rights are being completely ignored.

---------- Look at the Republican supported Iraqi constitution. Look how well that's worked out. And Republicans want to run the government here.

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Full Text of Iraqi Constitution - washingtonpost.com

what a bunch of morons, its the jew, its the palestinian, a palestinian is a jew, not an arab, dumb ass morons dont know shit about history but you all read the papers so its got to be right. quit fucking googling and reading wikipedia and pick up a book

90% of the average arab which dumb morons call palestinians are more than happy to live under the rule of the jew, why because its better than the lousy tyrant fuck Sunni rulers that rape little girls.

Thats right, if you support the palestinian leadership you support the rape of children, what a bunch of ignorant fucks you all are.

Saudi Arabian policy is to destroy Israel, its the Sunni culture, the Sunni religion, pure moslem is sunni, no wonder there is so much support for sunni-saudi-arab/palestine policy, the light at the end of the tunnel is a nine year old virgin for the rich sunni moslem harem.

israel left alone, arabs left alone, live peacefully, its power hungry sunni financed by child raping sunni saudi's that stir the shit and both sides listen to their respective sources and miss the elephant sitting in the room.

I say fuck the palestinian leaders, round em up and let feed them to the pigs, tell saudi arabia to fuck themselves, take the oil, it belongs to mankind not the child rapists, kill all who oppose. free the people of the middle east of the tyranny of the religion of Islam.

Islam can live peacefully in the USA, outside if the people are being raped, if children continue to be raped its time to show the true strength of the only god, there is only one god, that is Jesus, that is the big elephant in the room, all of Allah's teachings state Allah is the almighty, hard to face the fact that jews kicked moslem ass. hard to face the fact the christian nation of the usa must protect the Sunni's.

there is not allah, its all a joke, there is one god, not two, there is only the god of jesus christ, god has spoken, he has kicked the ass of the dumb ass followeres of the false god, allah.

Israel exsists because there is one god, the christian god, the god of Jesus Christ.

I see you forgot your meds again mdn2000 :cuckoo: :lol:

Last edited:

I see you forgot your meds again mdn2000 :cuckoo: :lol:

I see you are still mad cuz I told you I aint gay. Gay bestiality aint my thing so quit the private messages and quit acting in public

Forum List

Back